Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she at the side of the car pissing herself with no shoes on 😩🤣
I’m coming with the screenshots once again! Also why would you only pack one pair of socks for 4 days?

not gonna lie, I have a picture of my bf peeing in a hush, took it as a joke when we were both drunk. Still have it because I find it hilarious. Would either of us post it? Nope. Also I just recently had to pee in the woods. There is no way in hell I’d have someone else take a picture with my ass fully hanging out like that nor would I pull faces like that or bother with hand signals cause I’d be busy not losing my balance and making sure I don’t pee on my clothes - socks included.

Ohhh Ross is actually posting. And he is posting about what’s actually happening. I vote for Ross to stay in charge of the house account 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Living for the updates from Ross. All of them shaming her for her mess and the plaster effect wall she's done 😂

Ohhh Ross is actually posting. And he is posting about what’s actually happening. I vote for Ross to stay in charge of the house account 😂
I vote this too! As you say, actually showing what is happening rather than whinging, or photos of swatches on the beg.

Because you’re such a big celebrity who will have fans trying to stalk you 🙄🙄🙄
Also, tagging herself in the town will make it super hard to find 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Because you’re such a big celebrity who will have fans trying to stalk you 🙄🙄🙄
Also lock your friggin door?! She really is making this about herself now. Funny how it was never about safety first before even though she tried to make it out before she is such a huge advocate for women’s safety.

Also… they got the crappiest grey carpet there is. Why?! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm actually really enjoying Ross' stories. It's light-hearted, funny, shows work being done.

Reactions: 5
1C3505C8-91F1-4E6A-B8DC-E8AC086CC2F8.png

Ok but now she’s saying he “found the password and took over” duck off lottie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 791028
Ok but now she’s saying he “found the password and took over” duck off lottie
The night before she left she posted a story saying he remembered she texted the password to him. She also asked him to do it. And yeah he is a lot better cause he doesn’t put on an act.

Omfg Ross’ dad looking at the wall and the lamps with the most unimpressed face and saying “it will do”. I’m absolutely dead… and that wall is hideous. And the lamps don’t go with it at all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
God her bra and chest are hanging out that dress at their 'crafternoon' tea 👀 keeping it classy as per.
I hate defending her… but that’s just her dress 😂
But she sure puts the goods out there on full display after complaining about all the cat calling. I’m not saying it makes it ok but it’s almost as if she wanted to ensure it happens?!

Seems to me like one of those women who is still ‘me me me’ on someone else’s hen weekend. Can’t stand not being the centre of attention.

that dress is awful, tits or no tits.

Reactions: 7
Seems to me like one of those women who is still ‘me me me’ on someone else’s hen weekend. Can’t stand not being the centre of attention.

that dress is awful, tits or no tits.
Especially since the bride to be’s account is private on IG… why not respect that and not broadcast someone else’s hen weekend?! I’d legit be like knock it off or duck off back home.

Reactions: 5
I hate defending her… but that’s just her dress 😂
But she sure puts the goods out there on full display after complaining about all the cat calling. I’m not saying it makes it ok but it’s almost as if she wanted to ensure it happens?!
Don't defend her then. .
Im sure she has no rave thread
Shes so needy . .

Don't defend her then. .
Im sure she has no rave thread
Shes so needy . .
I just don’t want to give her the chance to say “they can’t even see what is a dress or a bra so they are idiots” 😂 I love to see her follow my advice I give her on here lol

• Haha
The night before she left she posted a story saying he remembered she texted the password to him. She also asked him to do it. And yeah he is a lot better cause he doesn’t put on an act.

Omfg Ross’ dad looking at the wall and the lamps with the most unimpressed face and saying “it will do”. I’m absolutely dead… and that wall is hideous. And the lamps don’t go with it at all.
"It will do" - his exact words when Ross introduced Lottie for the first time. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg that is so evil! 😂
I’m wondering how Lottie is handling this Insta outage…imagine having to actually interact with people and having to be present
She's not. She is probably frantically opening and closing the app and groaning in frustration. She'll make a whole production of this outage when its back up 🙄

Reactions: 3
She's not. She is probably frantically opening and closing the app and groaning in frustration. She'll make a whole production of this outage when its back up 🙄
I just watched her latest stories. I legit can’t watch her tit anymore. And I wanna see more house content from Ross 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.