Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love how when she was away on the hen do it was all about safety and not letting anyone know where she is at all until after they'd got back, but happy now to tag the location her and Ross are at overnight meaning one, everyone knows exactly their location and two that their house is empty overnight. Obviously never hope that anyone is broken into as that's awful, but if she's posting online she's opening herself up to it along with insurance companies being less likely to pay out as you've basically advertised your house is empty.

Also, a moment for those grotty red wine teeth 🤢

Reactions: 8
I just love how when she was away on the hen do it was all about safety and not letting anyone know where she is at all until after they'd got back, but happy now to tag the location her and Ross are at overnight meaning one, everyone knows exactly their location and two that their house is empty overnight. Obviously never hope that anyone is broken into as that's awful, but if she's posting online she's opening herself up to it along with insurance companies being less likely to pay out as you've basically advertised your house is empty.

Also, a moment for those grotty red wine teeth 🤢
I thought this! But it would never be her fault. It would be everyone else's fault but hers. Even though she splashes identifiable information everywhere all the time. Plus she's so0o0o0o ditzy she probably left the front door unlocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am knew to this thread. I started following her on instagram because I found her refreshing and relatable re clothes etc. About a month in and I am thinking how many times can one woman have something happen to her 🤣 . When she went on about how many times she was harassed by men or her anxiety and how people comment on her been pregnant. So needless to say she has turned into anyone else on instagram. Must be a thing that you just become annoying after a while on there. Now she is away on yet another staycation. I do like Ross though I have to say. He comes across as a lovely genuine fella

I thought this! But it would never be her fault. It would be everyone else's fault but hers. Even though she splashes identifiable information everywhere all the time. Plus she's so0o0o0o ditzy she probably left the front door unlocked.
She is far from ditzy. This is another thing I noticed. All for content pretending to be forgetful etc. The running thing too while smiling like a moron into the camera drives me mad :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The dancing like an idiot when on her own in the middle of nowhere is what made me dislike her. I’ve said it before on here but if she really doesn’t care what people think then she would have no qualms with dancing like that in a busy supermarket or a park full of people watching her! Grrrrrrr

Her mum seems just as annoying as her 😑
I was gonna say she obviously gets the attention seeking trait from the mother. Can’t people just go about their lives without making it all a big ‘thing’ for the internet. Especially when their lives are dull af.

• Haha
I was gonna say she obviously gets the attention seeking trait from the mother. Can’t people just go about their lives without making it all a big ‘thing’ for the internet. Especially when their lives are dull af.
No, because then she would have to get a proper job then instead of having a life of pretend anxiety, bloated tummies (she just carries fat around her tummy) I do too and I have the same shape as her. It is not bloated. If I cut down on eating and drinking alcohol this helps. Not that I drink alot of alcohol but if you are prone to storing fat around your tummy even after a night on the town the next day it is worse.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she was having her sofa “professionally cleaned” by herself with a rug doctor 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just can’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so now she’s given up after soaking the cushions with an apparently filthy rug doctor as it’s “good enough” gutted for the person buying that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 seen she’s mentioned her “ADHD brain” today so does that mean she’s getting closer to a diagnosis or she’s been reading on here again lol

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t buy anything from her. She has such bad hygiene - a friend worked in TGI years ago with her. She was really overweight and a bit smelly.

• Wow
  • Haha
Oh my god she was having her sofa “professionally cleaned” by herself with a rug doctor 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just can’t 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so now she’s given up after soaking the cushions with an apparently filthy rug doctor as it’s “good enough” gutted for the person buying that 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 seen she’s mentioned her “ADHD brain” today so does that mean she’s getting closer to a diagnosis or she’s been reading on here again lol
More like permanently hungover. Their bedroom looks worse and worse. I’m not even sure how she is achieving this…
Also isn’t this like the second camera she loses?! HOW?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
More like permanently hungover. Their bedroom looks worse and worse. I’m not even sure how she is achieving this…
Also isn’t this like the second camera she loses?! HOW?!
Her lack of care about items she owns is infuriating. How can she lose stuff like that so often?! It's not like its a cheap thing either. I'd be panicking and tearing the house apart to locate it, yet she's chilling with a gin 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ok. So she has IBS, ADHD, anxiety, depression.......did I leave anything out? To me she has a bad diet, ditzy and annoying as duck and spoilt child syndrome

• Haha
God that bedroom is horrendous. It doesn't suit the house at all. How could you ever think that looks good. Is she trying for a country house vibe?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.