Thetummydiaries #2 You’ve gut...A belly not a bloat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted about being a perfectionist and painting with a tiny paint brush but has also posted lately showing how messy she is and slapdash with everything, throwing paint on the floor and spllling it and also painting really messily even the paint samples were all over the place. Which one is it then!!

She’s just posted about being a perfectionist and painting with a tiny paint brush but has also posted lately showing how messy she is and slapdash with everything, throwing paint on the floor and spllling it and also painting really messily even the paint samples were all over the place. Which one is it then!!
Also didn’t her ADHD make her super impatient and hard for her to focus on anything? I’d imagine going over flaws with a tiny brush requires some focus…

Reactions: 3
Thought it was really gross the way she spoke about the builders' toilet habits. It's different texting a friend for a laugh than blasting them on insta.

As someone with 'IBS' you'd think she'd be abit more sympathetic... Imagine if someone called her out for having a tit 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
1920E0C9-1D29-41A2-A769-713E1995D6AD.png
“ I promise I’m ok”

ur eating salmon in the house you own. grow the duck up and realise how privileged u are to have this complaint

Thought it was really gross the way she spoke about the builders' toilet habits. It's different texting a friend for a laugh than blasting them on insta.

As someone with 'IBS' you'd think she'd be abit more sympathetic... Imagine if someone called her out for having a tit 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not that I want to defend her but… wasn’t it the other way around? She was on the toilet next to the room the builders were in. So she was embarrassed about being on the toilet herself. I’m not sure how it was worded though so I might be the one who misunderstood it.

View attachment 785337“ I promise I’m ok”

ur eating salmon in the house you own. grow the duck up and realise how privileged u are to have this complaint
It’s almost as if she put an effort into making it look unappetising…

Reactions: 1
Not that I want to defend her but… wasn’t it the other way around? She was on the toilet next to the room the builders were in. So she was embarrassed about being on the toilet herself. I’m not sure how it was worded though so I might be the one who misunderstood it.

It’s almost as if she put an effort into making it look unappetising…
I read it the same as you, I think she was posting saying it was embarrassing for her because they were in the room next to the toilet that’s why she said something about it being easier if she still had ibs and then wanting the radio on to drown out her going toilet. Gross though and still unnecessary content! I wonder what it’s like for Ross to be married to such an oversharer I think my boyfriend would be mortified if I told nearly 300k people about my toilet habits… wait I would be mortified at myself for doing that!!

Oh maybe 😂 I'll retract my one snark if so! I admit to skipping through her stories sharpish 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lottie on the beg for a fancy "hotel" quality duvet . .
They do a poll ( who bleeping cares ) to bring on the #gifted shite . .
Transparent ol witch 🥱

Also they’ve spent all that money on a new house and it’s gonna look like tit when she half asses the important jobs. Why would you want a botched interior? I’d rather save up a bit and pay some professionals to do it for me.

Why was she wearing her engagement ring, wedding ring and watch amongst other jewellery while glossing the woodwork?! I always remove all my jewellery when I decorate?!

Why was she wearing her engagement ring, wedding ring and watch amongst other jewellery while glossing the woodwork?! I always remove all my jewellery when I decorate?!
Have you seen the state of her laptop? She had paint on her Dyson airwrap like a week after she got it too… she is a slob and she doesn’t care about her things, expensive/important stuff included…

Also they’ve spent all that money on a new house and it’s gonna look like tit when she half asses the important jobs. Why would you want a botched interior? I’d rather save up a bit and pay some professionals to do it for me.
They have absolutely no concept of what’s important in that house. Why would you bother paying to redo your stairs when there is a lot of work to he done upstairs still, which means the banisters will get bashed up quite a bit…
Also ordering a new sofa when there is a lot of decorating left to do and spending the money on that instead of fixing that bathroom. It’s a total tit show and you can tell she is over it.

Have you seen the state of her laptop? She had paint on her Dyson airwrap like a week after she got it too… she is a slob and she doesn’t care about her things, expensive/important stuff included…

They have absolutely no concept of what’s important in that house. Why would you bother paying to redo your stairs when there is a lot of work to he done upstairs still, which means the banisters will get bashed up quite a bit…
Also ordering a new sofa when there is a lot of decorating left to do and spending the money on that instead of fixing that bathroom. It’s a total tit show and you can tell she is over it.
She only cares about the aesthetics of it. The fact that it might be structurally unsound or fixing the bathroom don't cross her mind because that's not whats important to HER. She's bored of that because it doesn't look cute. Why they didn't just find a new build that she could decorate and show off I don't know.

She only cares about the aesthetics of it. The fact that it might be structurally unsound or fixing the bathroom don't cross her mind because that's not whats important to HER. She's bored of that because it doesn't look cute. Why they didn't just find a new build that she could decorate and show off I don't know.
Because they can’t afford one!! 🤣 seems like they’ve just bought the biggest house they could afford with no regard as to why it’s cheaper (e.g massive structural issues)

Should have taken notes from her mum who’s bought a much smaller house around the exact same time yet already done loads of work… because they can afford to manage a smaller house.

All for show with Lottie though

Because they can’t afford one!! 🤣 seems like they’ve just bought the biggest house they could afford with no regard as to why it’s cheaper (e.g massive structural issues)

Should have taken notes from her mum who’s bought a much smaller house around the exact same time yet already done loads of work… because they can afford to manage a smaller house.

All for show with Lottie though
I don’t know whether their families don’t care about what they do or wanted to stay out of their business or they didn’t even share anything with them but my family would try and talk some sense into me before I buy something that requires major work. I’d also show my family the house I’m planning on buying. His dad and step mom saw it over a month after they moved in.
also if Lottie really had any clue about social media she’d know that documenting the process etc is how she ends up getting free stuff, it won’t just he thrown at her because she begs for it on her main account…

Her mom got a brand new kitchen, cracked on with the roof, bought power tools, demolished and removed things they didn’t want and so on… all that was done in a month. Compare that to Lottie sanding down a dining table and sideboard and painting a room.
i wonder how long before Ross will be fed up with it all. He doesn’t only have to do the work on the house, he has to deal with his own frustrations and put up with Lottie’s meltdowns…
What's her mum's instagram? Would love to see a house reno done right lol

Is it just me or is this reno really all about what she wants and her taste? Where is Ross when she looks at stuff or makes decisions or does things? Pink bedroom wall (that now looks like someone threw up on it), pink or floral tiles for the fireplace… she looks at sofas alone and considers cancelling orders to get something else. I don’t know but it definitely comes across like there are two people on that mortgage but there is one person making all the decisions as if she paid for everything alone.

Is it just me or is this reno really all about what she wants and her taste? Where is Ross when she looks at stuff or makes decisions or does things? Pink bedroom wall (that now looks like someone threw up on it), pink or floral tiles for the fireplace… she looks at sofas alone and considers cancelling orders to get something else. I don’t know but it definitely comes across like there are two people on that mortgage but there is one person making all the decisions as if she paid for everything alone.
Their old house was the same; all pink and twee. I think she’s a very domineering personality and she’s used to getting her own way without any consideration of others, especially not Ross

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.