TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want everyone to know that I went grocery shopping with my kids today and they wanted mangoes, pineapples, oranges, apples, and, you guessed it, BLUEBERRIES. I put down MY $20 worth of shampoo and conditioner and got it all for them. (Not all of us have $40,000 to just throw around or in our case right now, and extra $20). Lesson here for Dim and Ginn- kids come first ALWAYS!
not gonna even attempt to watch this one cuz pretty sure I’d lose my stomach if I watched the kid play on an airplane floor 🤢🤮
I’m right there with you. I got up at 4am after barely sleeping, went to work all day. As soon as I stepped foot in my house my kids asked what was for dinner. I started a load of laundry, started dinner(s) because my oldest wanted grilled chicken and the youngest wanted something different. Hand cut potatoes because they both love my air fryer roasted potatoes. Checked book bags, went over site words, finished cooking, switched laundry, ate and then finally changed clothes. And because my husband had to go judge hockey tryouts, I also ran the tubby for my little one and did the whole bedtime return on my own. And I didn’t even request an expensive gift for doing everything. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
For a woman who supposedly suffers from anxiety, she’s sure lax on a lot of things. My anxiety spikes during flights, and I would never let my kids unbuckle and be on the floor. They only unbuckle for bathroom breaks. When they come back I refasten it and they always complain, “Mom it’s too tight.” lol
Their father just says, “Let your mom have her fun” with a wink in my direction lol
This! I suffer from anxiety myself. I like to call it functioning anxiety. When we fly, I do not move out of my seat. I have a hard time reaching for my bag under the seat in front of me because that requires me to move. So I call BS on Jenns anxiety, just an excuse of why she's lazy. Also, my anxiety makes us very early to things especially the air port.

Reactions: 28
Meh, not sure I would call this journalism or a “news article” more of an OpEd or angry tweet. The fact that she didn’t actually do her own due diligence of looking up the very clear YouTube policies on Fair Use is disappointing and makes this seem a bit targeted and opportunistic.

it may have some entertainment value, I’ll grab som popcorn and wait to watch the Wrath if Stan.
From what I understand fair use is not clear. From a quick Google search , the CMCSI and DMLP state as much(these were links given by Google regarding Youtube Fair Use I get why you think that, but i disagree as to your definition of journalism in that regard. https://cmsimpact.org/code/code-best-practices-fair-use-online-video/

Reactions: 5
From what I understand fair use is not clear. From a quick Google search , the CMCSI and DMLP state as much(these were links given by Google regarding Youtube Fair Use I get why you think that, but i disagree as to your definition of journalism in that regard. https://cmsimpact.org/code/code-best-practices-fair-use-online-video/
From YouTube help:

it is not that complex to find or understand.

Reactions: 5
I think it was a good write-up.

I liked how she actually also emphasized that the Trackers weren't given permission from UNIVERSAL to show (and thereby monetize) the house footage. So they basically stole footage from the 10 other vloggers AND went against Universal who yanked their media cred.

How on earth ANYONE (e.g., stans) could even begin to think that Universal should / would give them back #media now is beyond me. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i know i come from another generation and all but this lazy dumbass has one role - to edit and uploads videos daily. Here is it way past D23 and all she has completed is their 'travel' day - UGH!!! We know she is not taking her one child to DL, we know she isn't venturing out past the hotel room until Timmy Boy gets back (even though she has the nanny in tow), so what else is she doing besides having her 6mealsaday? you know b/c i'm feeding the baby you guyzzzzzzz!!!! what a waste of a human life. neither asshat raises the child they already have and yet they are bringing another one into the fold. the greatest joy in life for me is being a Mom to my children. how does she miss that? there is not a maternal bone in that jelly of a body called jenbo. okay - i'm going to start my work day - like a normal human being and then i'm going to go hug my children. 2 useless human beings.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From YouTube help:

I get your point, but eh, I'm not going to overly criticize her or her choices when writing the article (or any omissions).

It's more than any of us have done to publicly call them out in detail on one's personal [independent journalism] site. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Because he isn't a true Disney fan.
Even better indicator of his fandom they were in the "FRONTIERLAND TOWER" at the DLH, so why would there be a picture from Jungle Cruise in that room and not in say the ADVENTURELAND TOWER.

They are such intentionally ignorant and lazy assholes.

Reactions: 12
From YouTube help:

Actually the doctrine of Fair Use is complex to understand. This is from the Digital Media Law center
Unfortunately, there is no clear formula that you can use to determine the boundaries of fair use. Instead, a court will weigh these four factors holistically in order to determine whether the use in question is a fair use. In order for you to assess whether your use of another's copyrighted work will be permitted, you will need an understanding of why fair use applies, and how courts interpret each part of the test.

Law is open to interpretation.

Reactions: 9
This! I suffer from anxiety myself. I like to call it functioning anxiety. When we fly, I do not move out of my seat. I have a hard time reaching for my bag under the seat in front of me because that requires me to move. So I call BS on Jenns anxiety, just an excuse of why she's lazy. Also, my anxiety makes us very early to things especially the air port.
Exactly! I have a horrid fear of flying, since I was a child. I silently weep to myself during take off and I push on my imaginary brake, like I’m driving, as if it’ll help stop the plane when landing. Not gonna lie drinking helps, but I learned how to cope and handle it first.
I also didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 20, and I refused to drive on a highway for 5 years after that. Now I’ve driven across the US twice with my husband and moved from the US to Canada with just me & my toddler son in the car (my husband was in his own car alone).

Ginn has no anxiety, none. She’s scared someone, whom she’s pissed off in the past, will approach her and tell her to her face that she’s a terrible person and she won’t be able to block them. That’s why she won’t go anywhere without Dim, as if beta Dim could protect her.
She has no issues driving a golf cart with her 1 year old son strapped in with ratchet straps, going on a cruise, flying across the world, but can’t track her own menstrual cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I guess the birth announcement video will be the gender revel. If a girl. her name will be Lean.
[HOSPITAL ROOM]

Doctor: "It's a girl"

Gin: [uncomfortable fake laughter going on for a little too long] "Oh really....are you sure?"

Dim: "....Yeah"

Gin: [another bout of awkward forced laughter] "Wow....that's so surprising....how can you tell?"

Dim: "In my expert opinion I let the doctor know what the gender was...I said boy, but he didn't agree...oh well...I dunno...I guess they are right, maybe?"

Gin: [odd panic laughter] "Is she prettier than me....ha ha ha ha?"

Dim: [looks down at newborn baby covered in afterbirth] "...yeah"

Gin: [sad laughter] "Hopefully her eyes are normal...not like some people"

Dim: "....yeah"

Gin: [continued misplaced laughter with an odd head tilt and confused look on her face] "Does this mean I'm not pregnant anymore?"

Dim: "...yeah"

Gin: [emotionless stare into the abyss] "She's Lynn's problem now....I need some sleep before I do all my editing (of comments on social media"

END SCENE

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Actually the doctrine of Fair Use is complex to understand. This is from the Digital Media Law center
Unfortunately, there is no clear formula that you can use to determine the boundaries of fair use. Instead, a court will weigh these four factors holistically in order to determine whether the use in question is a fair use. In order for you to assess whether your use of another's copyrighted work will be permitted, you will need an understanding of why fair use applies, and how courts interpret each part of the test.

Yeah, it's purposefully ambiguous. Even Youtube's FAQ and help page do not clearly and concisely say what is/isn't fair use. Unfortunately, it is up to each individual creator the Trackers stole from to report it, and they aren't doing so, which means in Youtube's eyes, it's fair.

I thought it was a decent write-up as well because, at the very least, it's getting the info out there on a site that ISN'T tattlelife.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

except we are specifically talking about fair use on YouTube.

is this like “asking for a friend”, but you are the friend? 🧐

Reactions: 2
She needs to learn what the proper meaning of anxiety is, in my book. I think that's just an excuse- mind you my opinion only. I've experienced and been treated for anxiety/depression after I was told I had an aneurysm- 3 months of my life felt black & useless, taking time I, with help, was able to pull my big girls panties up and go on with my life. Wasn't easy but by golly I did it! Hip Hip Hurrahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Jenn, ever experienced a full blown anxiety attack and had to go to the ER for treatment? Only person can pull yourself up is YOU.. sorry off my medical podium... LOL

Reactions: 16
I actually think Jenn does have an anxiety disorder. It’s just not the one she claims. She’s not anxious about crowds or loud noises or lights or whatever. That’s all total bullshit.

Before Buddy, Tim did a lot of solo parks videos. Especially when she was pregnant. But after Buddy was born, all of a sudden she was in all of the parks videos. It was odd. Usually a new mom would take some time to stay home. Tim only started going back to the parks alone when they hired Lyn.

I would say Jenn is full-blown agoraphobic at this point. Panic disorder very likely. She can’t be alone with Buddy. Tim is her crutch. And when Tim can’t be there, Lyn is the crutch. It doesn’t seem like she has a disorder because she travels so much, but it’s always with Tim or the nanny.

Very sad and irresponsible that they are bringing a second child into this.

Reactions: 29
It seems like they always put him in shorts that are way too small for him
But then witch and moan that all of the Disney clothes are toooo biiiiig for the poor buddy. I honestly don’t think they know that a toddler can wear other sizes clothing than their age. Buddy is a big boy. He’s allowed to wear a 4t even though he is 2 you feckin morons.

Reactions: 16
[HOSPITAL ROOM]

Doctor: "It's a girl"

Gin: [uncomfortable fake laughter going on for a little too long] "Oh really....are you sure?"

Dim: "....Yeah"

Gin: [another bout of awkward forced laughter] "Wow....that's so surprising....how can you tell?"

Dim: "In my expert opinion I let the doctor know what the gender was...I said boy, but he didn't agree...oh well...I dunno...I guess they are right, maybe?"

Gin: [odd panic laughter] "Is she prettier than me....ha ha ha ha?"

Dim: [looks down at newborn baby covered in afterbirth] "...yeah"

Gin: [sad laughter] "Hopefully her eyes are normal...not like some people"

Dim: "....yeah"

Gin: [continued misplaced laughter with an odd head tilt and confused look on her face] "Does this mean I'm not pregnant anymore?"

Dim: "...yeah"

Gin: [emotionless stare into the abyss] "She's Lynn's problem now....I need some sleep before I do all my editing (of comments on social media"

END SCENE
I guess Jenn is not a biological female then? She must be confused how she got pregnant.

I guess Tim does not know the difference between an umbilical cord and a penis?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess Jenn is not a biological female then? She must be confused how she got pregnant.

I guess Tim does not know the difference between an umbilical cord and a penis?
The she-beast couldn't even be bothered to track her own cycle....so confusion over how she can/can not get pregnant is probably very high.

Dim also confuses common items all the time so not shocked if he wasn't sure -- wouldn't put it past him to zoom in uncomfortably on his newborn child and say "....put what you think the gender is in the comments below" (because he obviously will be filming this whole thing again.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.