TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm. They are showing their food receipts. I don’t recall them doing that before. Right after they were accused on here of demanding free food and samples at HHN. Coincidence??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hope this link works: https://www.reddit.com/r/Thetimtrac...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

A newer stan commented that we’re jealous because we’re not making money. I wonder how they think we’re all paying our bills, keeping a roof over our heads, supporting ourselves. Is YouTube really the only way these twats know of that provides income?
Wow every time I wonder how the Trackers have gotten away with their crappy behavior for so long I see a prime example of why. One commenter stated they have stood by the Trackers through all the accusations 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I guarantee you there's gonna be loads of hidden local burger joints they could prop up. Y'know, actually supporting/investing in their community. But it's not Disney branded so they don't give a duck.
I'm actually laughing because this is actually Orlando burger week. A ton of local restaurants are featuring their burgers.. but like you said, it's not Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm actually laughing because this is actually Orlando burger week. A ton of local restaurants are featuring their burgers.. but like you said, it's not Disney.
Cackling at the timing. I don't think they're capable of doing anything outwith the theme park bubble. It's like Disney parks are the Overlook Hotel. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmm. They are showing their food receipts. I don’t recall them doing that before. Right after they were accused on here of demanding free food and samples at HHN. Coincidence??
Maybe they could start showing the receipts of them donating then, since we donate soooo much you guyyzzzzzzzzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I skipped forward a bit. Is this Dim demonstrating how he tracks Ginn's period?
"it looks like all cheese and pepperoni in there, looks like you're not pregnant yet!"

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 2.13.14 PM.png

Okay I'm done 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Looks like utensils and Buddy’s hand aren’t the only thing Dim holds oddly. Look at the way that idiot holds this tray.

18E718A5-AE3B-4B9E-BC56-B73C9D069290.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes they are showing the receipts for the payment, but are they showing the extra food that they are asking for because the order was cold, not enough, wrong, etc?? #homemovies

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.