TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slackers uploaded their Night 2 of HNH....

They are so bleeping disjointed.

Within the first 40 seconds it shows you how bad they are at deadlines and timing things.

Tim "If you look at yesterdays video of the crowd waiting to get in, that was just before opening, now it's 7:40 so it's after opening a little before sunset"

BUT YESTERDAY YOU FLEW TO DISNEYLAND

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
New vlog-

Tim: "There's lightning..."
Jenn: "HAHAHHAA"

Tim: "As you saw in yesterday's (HHN) video.."
🤣🤣 NICE editing, Jenn! 🤣🤣

This title...A scaredy cat's guide to HHN = "How to have a little fun but not too much fun at a scare event..." 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Not only that, but they're complaining about people wasting time on forums. So watching the Trackers with glee isn't wasting time?
Aren't they wasting time on a forum too? LMAO She just complained about herself and all their stans that visit that forum.

Reactions: 27
Jenn on the Bao: "I like that it is orange in color.."

Jenn likes orange?????? No wayyyy. 😂😂

I thought this video was supposed to show us how NOT to be scared at HHN? This is terrifying.

Gross2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
it’s definitely their HHN hacks deterring the scare actors in this vlog, not the giant camera in their face, shrill narration, and obnoxious aura….

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm so glad these morons haven't been around HHN while we've been there. We have frequent fear passes so if they go back there is a chance I may.

Reactions: 11
If the child has medical issues, like intersex or other issues, like autistic, Downs or something else (Spina Bifita), I'd be interested to see how they handle that.
Theyd try to play the victim , blame the child and profit off of it

Reactions: 7
We’re super sad y’all 😂😂😂😂
Must be nice living in lalaland…. I heard it’s quite the place. Locals sell your snake oil and convince you there is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow…all while the locals cackle and count their money. What’s that saying ? A fool and his money are easily parted?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.