TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn can't even be bothered to hold her own kid's hand as she waddles next to Dim. Stanny's holding the kid's hand and a bag of their junk while Ginn waddles next to Dimmy.
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 11.25.05 AM.png

Also, Jenbo a panzanella is a bread salad. Despite the fact you gorge yourself constantly, you know nothing about food. Also, your unborn child would probably appreciate watching out on the preprocessed meats.
I liked how she was like "panzanella is a salad without lettuce!" which is right up their alley, and then they decided to add a bunch of prosciutto on top to make it even more unhealthy. Her sodium levels must be through the roof.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Jesus, for $40 you can get a 10 port USB charger on Amazon (Anker brand) and only need......wait for it.....one electrical plug!
And it has quick charge ability with at least a little power conditioning and surge protection. God only knows what kind of power is coming out of a lamp at the holiday inn..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t get over the fact that they claimed to be infertile yet “miraculously” got pregnant a few months into “trying” for a second and being told their was nothing wrong with her by a Dr …. I find faking infertility to really show how sociopathic they are.
ANYWAYS… now that Jenny waddles is oh so pregnant she can milk that helplessness even more during this Disney trip.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm not watching it.

Are they making it very well known that Lyn / Lean is with them? Or are they hiding her?
(aside from being spotted in a reflection by eagle-eyed @Quasimodo )

Reactions: 13
I'm not watching it.

Are they making it very well known that Lyn / Lean is with them? Or are they hiding her?
Well they did a room tour of Lynn's hotel room, so they are at least admitting she's traveling with them.

I don't know if they all drove to the airport together though.

Reactions: 11
Well they did a room tour of Lynn's hotel room, so they are at least admitting she's traveling with them.

If they drove separately, Lynn was probably waiting at the gate for at least an hour before they rolled waddled in.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Ok. I wasn't sure if they were going to discreetly / not-so-discreetly airbrush her out and the stupid stans would think it was just the 3 of them. :rolleyes: Thx

First thing gave it a dislike & proceeded to attempt (not getting sick) to watch a bit, gave the hell up, running late to get to the airport and hardly ever put his penile appendage camera down.. damn can't even enjoy without filming, makes me ill.. so, so wrong on so many different levels.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:mad::sick:

Reactions: 10
I'm not watching it.

I'm in the "refusing to watch the videos" stage of my relationship with the Trackers (lol). They are such a-holes I don't want to give them a view. Thank you all for posting updates!

Reactions: 27
Did he really forget his badge or are they using that story so Stan’s will spread the “oh he’s media he just had to get a replacement badge” nonsense like he did with the “they forgot to print my badge” at the other event

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They showed Lean's headless body on the plane and mention her veggie pizza later during dinner that Dim sounds confused by. She was J¢'s seat buddy.
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 11.42.22 AM.png

If they drove separately, Lynn was probably waiting at the gate for at least an hour before they rolled waddled in.
Traveling with the Slackers would stress me the duck out. They're SO BAD at traveling for people who claim to be "travel" vloggers. It's so cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
They showed Lean's headless body on the plane and mention her veggie pizza later during dinner that Dim sounds confused by. She was J¢'s seat buddy.
Ah yes, I see the ring! :ROFLMAO:

Ohhhh... NOW I know why Jenn needed a new one!!!

Didn't Lean get engaged *after* she got the last ring? THAT's why she needed a new one!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Can't let anyone "out-do" her!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Ginn is really glad they have two bathrooms in their room cause they can both tit at the same time.

They're pointing out their useless bar area that's a waste of money, but you know, flexing and what not, and Ginn says she can be "like, the barista and make you coffee in the morning". Um, did she forget who she is and that she needs a bulldozer to push her out of her bed before noon?

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 11.49.40 AM.png

Dim stating the obvious:
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 11.51.38 AM.png

Dim is about to say they have the same view as the other suite, but switches to say room instead. "We have the same view as the other s-room". What, like that's going to change how much you overspent? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So 2 suites (or a suite and a room?), 4 first class plane tickets, tickets for nanny to all the theme parks they need her to act as sherpa and on screen talent wrangler at. This trip has to be way more expensive than their last California one.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Stop complaining you bleeping period tracker and jembo the fat waddling witch that she is I want to punch her in the face

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This D23 content might as well be thrown away. Anyone interested in D23 alredy knows what happened. Agree, it was a ROUGH one for WDW. We aren’t even getting the tit they announced at the last D23 🤣

Also room tours can be interesting but not when it’s just a flex. An interesting tour is one of a normal room people will actually book and it won’t include the USB fetish or Gin’s constant and chronic complaining about god knows what. All their room tours now are just for flexing and complaining. Meanwhile Stan’s are “ShOCkeD DisNey hasnT asKed theM bacK” when they clearly love to complain.

Multiple suites and first class so they can be a week late on videos. Make it make sense. The laziest two motherfuckers on the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If they are in a 2-Bedroom Suite at the Disneyland Hotel during D23 that is putting them back AT LEAST $1,750/night -- and they probably wanted DESPERATELY to get the Pirate/Adventureland/Big Thunder/Mickey 2-Bedroom Suites but they were late in grabbing (doubt they would have flinched at the $5,000/night pricing)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Well, Dimmy unintentionally pissed me off by hitting one of my pet peeves calling your SO "Mommy" or "Daddy" it makes me cringe so hard.

Also, Jenbo a panzanella is a bread salad. Despite the fact you gorge yourself constantly, you know nothing about food. Also, your unborn child would probably appreciate watching out on the preprocessed meats.

And of course they were almost late on the plane and in first class.

I try not to talk about J$ too much but they are totally ruining him and are at fault for his lack of development at this point. Really, Jenbo, Treatland :rolleyes:
In what way did he call her that? Because get ready to get pissed off - I refer to my SO as daddy when I'm talking to my dog. I say "go get that daddy" when I want her to play attack him.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.