TheTimTracker #93 And Now it's Time to Steal Some Content

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They spend so much on vacation and don't even enjoy it. I am spending less than 1/5 of what they are spending for my two-week trip to WDW, including a cruise on the Wish, and I am staying on property (in DVC resorts by renting points &. Shades of Green) and flying first class (more like business but barely paid more than I would for a regular fare. I love to travel and find a way to do it most inexpensively with a VERY grateful and appreciative heart.

Today's video was awful. They are late, unorganized, clueless, spoiled, entitled, and unappreciative. There was nothing enjoyable about this video at all. I live in SoCal and Love DL and Disney, but they make it look so unappealing.
Our two first class tickets to Europe won't cost anywhere as much as they wasted, plus 7-10 days from Scotland down to London. They are very unappreciative & it certainly shows... remember when they complained about their room in Hawaii being too close to the luau and the sound when they opened the sliding glass door? LOL KEEP THE DOOR CLOSED!!

Reactions: 9
Did he really forget his badge or are they using that story so Stan’s will spread the “oh he’s media he just had to get a replacement badge” nonsense like he did with the “they forgot to print my badge” at the other event
Exactly what I was wondering too.

Reactions: 11
Would this bleeping asshole make up his mind about masking? They wore masks on the tram, but not on the plane, except when Dim's letting his kid play on the nasty bleeping floor of the plane maskless while he's temporarily masked (oh wait, I guess they sanitize the tit out of the floors magically between flights when you're in first class). They probably didn't even sanitize their hands after all of them fondling the outside of the plane (their motto should be: "if you don't touch it, it doesn't exist!").

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.37.30 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.37.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.38.00 PM.png

Then Ginn's masked inside the hotel but the kid isn't (and she's more busy looking at whatever pictures Stanny Lean took on her phone than being in the moment with her kid).
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 12.41.41 PM.png

Then they had dinner indoors (otherwise they would have complained about eating pizza and fried food outdoors during the hottest week of the year).

They seriously need to stop pretending they still give a tit and drop the facade - this half-assed approach of masking randomly is basically as effective as not masking at all - which means they can put J¢ into actual daycare with other kids and stop using covid as an excuse. If Dim doesn't care about the GKTW kids, surely he also need not pretend to care about J¢ being exposed either.

Reactions: 31
They are the most unorganized people. They act like they never travel. They always forget baby shampoo. Now it's the badge, really. Its your job! Come on now, stop being so lazy. Make a list and check it twice. I know I do.

Reactions: 19
Our two first class tickets to Europe won't cost anywhere as much as they wasted, plus 7-10 days from Scotland down to London. They are very unappreciative & it certainly shows... remember when they complained about their room in Hawaii being too close to the luau and the sound when they opened the sliding glass door? LOL KEEP THE DOOR CLOSED!!
That was so ridiculous!!!

They complain so much. How in the hell did they not know anything about the construction of the DVC resort? They are the worst. Anyone with half a brain checks things out when planning and booking their trips.

The below paragraph is posted in red/orange with a warning first thing on the Disneyland Hotel page.

"It may be possible to see and hear construction during daytime hours as we build our new Disney Vacation Club property.
During the phased reopening of the Disneyland Hotel, some experiences, services and amenities may be modified, limited or unavailable. Additionally, health and safety guidelines will be in place and both theme park admission and park reservations will be required for park entry. The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.

Reactions: 18
They’re such cunts. Sorry, but sometimes that word is much deserved. Carry on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I had to go back to make sure but Buddy is playing with the same blocks on the airplane floor that he usually plays with on the dining tables.
E24E5355-8764-4D2E-B455-1C829F335FC2.jpeg
CEC9CF70-03D5-42F3-BE96-71E6B26D7EA5.jpeg

Anybody think they are gonna clean them?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That was so ridiculous!!!

They complain so much. How in the hell did they not know anything about the construction of the DVC resort? They are the worst. Anyone with half a brain checks things out when planning and booking their trips.

The below paragraph is posted in red/orange with a warning first thing on the Disneyland Hotel page.

"It may be possible to see and hear construction during daytime hours as we build our new Disney Vacation Club property.
During the phased reopening of the Disneyland Hotel, some experiences, services and amenities may be modified, limited or unavailable. Additionally, health and safety guidelines will be in place and both theme park admission and park reservations will be required for park entry. The State of California strongly recommends that all Guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the Disneyland Resort.
I wonder if they went to the front desk and demanded to be moved to a Grand Villa at the Grand Californian because of the construction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Would this bleeping asshole make up his mind about masking? They wore masks on the tram, but not on the plane, except when Dim's letting his kid play on the nasty bleeping floor of the plane maskless while he's temporarily masked (oh wait, I guess they sanitize the tit out of the floors magically between flights when you're in first class). They probably didn't even sanitize their hands after all of them fondling the outside of the plane (their motto should be: "if you don't touch it, it doesn't exist!").
OMG. His pubes beard is grossing me the duck out. 🤮

1663099632987.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if they do have a fair amount of credit card points to pay for some of those trips. They do fly Delta a lot and I know that they had a rewards program at some point so I wondered. Though I sort of doubt they'd even plan something that far out either. Also, I wonder if there's any sort of card with Disney reward points they could be using. I can't even fathom spending that much on a vacation. I was freaking out last week when I had to get a new battery for my car. I really can't stand the Snackers.

Also, sort of off topic. I saw that Lilly Pulitzer is having it's annual sale and several Jen monstrosities are on clearance. Surprise, surprise.

Reactions: 13
Okay hold up! I'm not watching this tit show of a vlog, but did J$ really sit on the floor of the plane, completely unbuckled like that?!?! Do they not know how incredibly dangerous that is?!? ONE bad patch of turbulence and that plane could drop a couple thousand feet, where the duck do you think J$'s going? Right into the bleeping ceiling a (likely) breaking his neck. He'd be lucky to live through that, hell most adults would! How do the flight attendants allow him to play on the floor like that? What amazing parents these two fucknuts are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I like Tim making such a big deal about the drop ceiling in the bathrooms. Guess it’s not fancy enough for him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they do have a fair amount of credit card points to pay for some of those trips. They do fly Delta a lot and I know that they had a rewards program at some point so I wondered. Though I sort of doubt they'd even plan something that far out either. Also, I wonder if there's any sort of card with Disney reward points they could be using. I can't even fathom spending that much on a vacation. I was freaking out last week when I had to get a new battery for my car. I really can't stand the Snackers.

Also, sort of off topic. I saw that Lilly Pulitzer is having it's annual sale and several Jen monstrosities are on clearance. Surprise, surprise.
I would hope that they have a rewards credit card that they use (Disney isn't the best one out there). With all that they spend, they would be dumb to not take advantage of it. They do seem to fly Delta a lot so that would make sense.

There is another channel that talks about using their debit card for everything and they are losing out. If you can afford to use your debit card, you can afford to charge everything and then pay it all off that month and get rewards. They are losing out.

Reactions: 16
Okay hold up! I'm not watching this tit show of a vlog, but did J$ really sit on the floor of the plane, completely unbuckled like that?!?! Do they not know how incredibly dangerous that is?!? ONE bad patch of turbulence and that plane could drop a couple thousand feet, where the duck do you think J$'s going? Right into the bleeping ceiling a (likely) breaking his neck. He'd be lucky to live through that, hell most adults would! How do the flight attendants allow him to play on the floor like that? What amazing parents these two fucknuts are.
I travel regularly for work and I was on a flight from DC to NYC and we hit a quick bump of turbulence. Because we were 10 minutes from landing, we were all buckled in, but the flight attendant was not and she hit the ceiling. When we landed, the paramedics came on the plane, but she was screaming in pain as we landed laying on the floor. Even when the seatbelt sign is off, I am buckled up unless I am going to the bathroom. It’s not worth the risk.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Yes, the Disney Visa Chase card you can earn points to go towards airline or put on a Disney gift card to use at Disney. Fun fact, you get double the points when dining out. So you know they are racking up the points on that front. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I travel regularly for work and I was on a flight from DC to NYC and we hit a quick bump of turbulence. Because we were 10 minutes from landing, we were all buckled in, but the flight attendant was not and she hit the ceiling. When we landed, the paramedics came on the plane, but she was screaming in pain as we landed laying on the floor. Even when the seatbelt sign is off, I am buckled up unless I am going to the bathroom. It’s not worth the risk.
Me too! I never unbuckle my seat belt. My grandfather built fighter jets for 40 years and drilled into me from a young age to never unbuckle that belt. It takes one pocket of turbulence to wreck someone's tit and in your flight's case, that was the flight attendant. I'm glad she was okay, that sounded terrifying!

Reactions: 17
I would hope that they have a rewards credit card that they use (Disney isn't the best one out there). With all that they spend, they would be dumb to not take advantage of it. They do seem to fly Delta a lot so that would make sense.

There is another channel that talks about using their debit card for everything and they are losing out. If you can afford to use your debit card, you can afford to charge everything and then pay it all off that month and get rewards. They are losing out.
I have about 10 credit cards that I strategically use for different spending categories. Flew my family down to Costa Rica on American a few years ago first class, but it takes a lot of travel to accumulate enough points. We also recently went to the Maldives and stayed at the St. Regis on points. Cost 550k points, but worth it.

All of this is “free” travel you give away if you travel a lot and don’t play the points and miles game.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.