Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

not_interesting

And the balloon is still inflated. Do we really think Jackson cares if the inner Mickey is deflated?
The answer is no, he doesn't care.

Reactions: 13

SleepingMeh

What’s their deal with Crocs? Jenn’s idols, the Real Housewives, would never be caught in Crocs. 😂

• Haha
I feel like some people come here just to get offended. Like it IS a gossip site…

what do some people think we come here to do? Lick the proverbial Tracker taint??

no, we come here to make sure Jenn is aware that she’s the problem and everyone knows it

hi Jenn, if you are “resting” in between staycations…just letting you know that YOU SUCK

View attachment 655229
I just had to pop in here and let you know how much I enjoy your comments! :LOL:

You never fail to make me laugh! I'm dying at "lick the proverbial Tracker taint." I can always count on you to bring us back to why we come to this board in the first place.

• Heart

honestrands

Chatty Member
Seriously, this is not the Tim and Jenn Tracker channel. It's the Tim Tracker channel.
Jenn just can't stand being left out.
this is the thing I can not stand about the channel. I like Tim on his review process it’s quick and to the point. Shows the park, shows the food, it’s what I want to see out of a Disney video. Someone calls him out he waves and continues on. Meanwhile in every video you can see the ogre looking around wanting to be noticed. When noticed it’s like she’s walking down a red carpet thinking she’s a celebrity. No honey get back to the couch and work on your editing skills if you want to actually improve your channel and maybe work on getting those media passes back.

• Wow

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
If your posts don't get her to respond, nobody's will! 🤣🤣

One day I expect her to lose her shit after one more camel toe post and go off on here under the name "2020StaycationPlanner", "HeRe4tHeDeSsErtS", or something. 😉
Made my fucking day. 💕💕💕💕

Jenn wouldn’t know what hit her if she decided to go toe to toe with me. I would out-bitch/outwit her in 6 seconds flat. Not patting my self on the back, just facts 🤣🤣🤣

Bahahahhahaha those names fit her to a literal T

• Haha
  • Heart

travesty

VIP Member
I can't take any food related advice from Jenn seriously after she said how much she likes Sonic's hot dogs. :sick::cautious:

• Haha
  • Sick

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Fat shaming is only shameful when the person being shamed has any shame

Shame shame shame
Shame shame
Shame
Shame shame shame shame shame

Jenn, jorts are NOT your friends. It must be like a sourdough factory down there.

Also, you are fat. That is all, BYEEEEEEEEEEE

• Haha
  • Sick

BadM0therF0cker

They went on about how the bowl of yogurt and granola was so small and the plate of fruit was so big. Maybe they were trying to send Jenn a message that her fat ass needs to eat healthier.

I’ve had to stay in hotels for 3 and 4 weeks at a time for work. Not once has it ever looked as trashed as how that room looked after 2 nights.

The Trackasses are white trash that struck it rich like Jed Clampett in the Beverly Hillbillies

• Heart

Holmes83

He doesn't have a degree and dropped out of community college. When did he work in education (beyond just as like a docent or someone touring w/ kids at the science center)?
Shiiiiiiiit he’s got me beat here. I’ve got a bachelor’s degree and am barely above 40k a year in salary - and I live in Chicago where the cost of living ain’t cheap. Had I known I could make loads of coin filming myself wander around theme parks stuffing my face my world would be a lot different!! 🤣

• Heart

Badel671

I don’t post often, honestly I get busy with work come back and it’s a new thread so I take forever getting caught up, but I love everyone here that’s know this is for fun and to not be to serious. I’m going to be honest, I don’t think they are actually homophobic, I think they are really dumb. I have made really offensive jokes with friends before, had friends make offensive jokes to me. Now I’m older, I don’t make those jokes because I don’t want my kids to ever think it’s appropriate to make fun of others for being who we are, but make fun of me for sure when I say something stupid, which happens all the time!! Now that being said, there are many times I’m inappropriate still and sarcasm is how I speak to people. The fact they left that video up, makes me think they thought they were untouchable and could do no wrong. I think if they would have stepped back and said we were asshole idiots and we want to work on ourselves, it could have made a difffence. But instead they did those fake ass “it’s time to help” with such little planning, I disliked them more. The fact the go on staycations and act like hey deserve it, and don’t even acknowledge others have paid for it, the people watching. Buying stupid shit, I buy stupid shit, can’t lie;). But, again not even acknowledging it’s stupid, these are the things that have put me over the edge. Y’all, I still watch! Like what’s wrong with me. I don’t even think they are horrible parents, idiots, and lots they should change, but not abusive. But they are not good people. I watch them like I watch housewives, it makes me feel better about myself;). Make jokes about dim and hotdogs, it’s hilarious. Jen and her eating, sorry it’s karma till they actually try and work on themselves. And I will let my kiddos continue to make fun of me for watching Tim and housewives for feeling better about myself. And FRE, you’re amazing! Keep going please! We love you!!

Dolphin

I just love all these comments and I’m so glad to see that we’re not the only ones I think there’s such a dumb ass is in complete and utter morons. If you have a question regarding your child maybe you should ask the goddamn doctor seriously quit asking for peoples comments below and bullshit. Work on your sons speech and language problem instead of gallivanting all over the goddamn state of Florida staying in hotels. Your house is a goddamn disaster.

CherryTree

just to add this to my former post as some responses seemed quite delusional and this is from the us government ' Although the right to Free Speech is considered to be an inalienable Human Right, with regard to activity or actions that employ the Free Speech and Free expression for means that contract the legality and legislative statutes mandatory within the United States of America, Free Speech may be defined as a crime. Expression, speech or activities deemed to be damaging, hateful, and prejudicial in their nature – including expression and activity serving to denigrate and rob others of their respective ‘pursuit of happiness’ – are considered to be both an unlawful and illegal act ' I was simply warning some of you that we can indeed be tracked through here and be careful what we say in terms of hate and bullying, fully agree they aren't great people and need to be held accountable for what they do but do not go after their sexual orientation looks or beliefs as some include protected characteristics anywhere and can be deemed as hateful and hate speech.
Sweet baby Jesus, can we not do this here? It is a MASSIVE stretch, to say the least, that calling someone gay or fat or any other flavor of insult is a free speech issue. It is not. The US government is not going to come for us for calling some yokel on the internet gay.

Is it silly, homophobic, and kind of hypocritical to make fun of Tim for being "gay" when there are inifinitely many other things to rag on him and his trash wife for? Yeah. Is it a free/hate speech issue to call him gay? No. It isn't. Stop making this a thing that it isn't.

• Heart

erry

VIP Member
Saying Jenn “told Jackson off” is a bit of a stretch. She literally says “are you done buddy? You don’t want that? Don’t do that.” That’s what I was able to pick up. Starts around 5:30, If that’s what y’all were talking about. Corrective action is needed when it comes to kids. Her tone was still pretty gentle. Y’all know I can’t stand her

There was this one video pre Jackson. They were at a theme park and forgive me bc I can’t remember the specifics. I found their videos last year and watched hundreds of them during quarantine so some of it could be a little tangled.

Anyway in the video they implied some kid I believe was messing with the ducks, and she had to tell the kid “hey don’t do that”. It wasn’t on camera, but to me that’s like walking on thin ice. Very cautious when it comes to correcting other people’s kids. Especially the bratty ones as I’m sure they are brats for a reason and mom/dad allows the bratty-ness, and would probably go off on anyone that says something to the kid.

I will say defending the ducks is a point for Jenn

2020planner

VIP Member
Woah! That's absolutely insane, people paid for that?! o_O I know I shouldn't be surprised, Disney is all about creating "premium" experiences after all, but damn lol
This was 20+ years ago so it's probably not offered anymore (or if it is, you need to be like a super rich and well-known celeb or something). I do remember someone getting it at my resort (I was in Beach Club Guest Services at the time).

I know there were a handful of things $$$ that were offered quietly, not really publicized to the public.

Would you believe that one time, some super rich guy rented out a whole section of rooms on the first floor of the Beach Club for his physician to come in and perform surgery on him? He and his wife were at my resort for about a month as he recuperated. This was 1999. Not sure if that'd fly now. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

peteykirch

VIP Member
You both have me curious now. So you think Jenn is active on here while she's also out in the parks with Tim and Jackson?
We've seen her on her phone before while out at the parks...FRE has the running joke that she's blocking and deleting comments in real time.

Reactions: 12
Watched their vlog and I have to say how wrong they are on how a theme park runs. Disney land Paris is different for one reason=local culture! Y’all sound like two clueless morons talking about topics you have no business talking about. France is more laid back than the U.S- skipping a line isn’t considered a big deal there. French businesses differ in in work culture (to dumb it down for you Jenn and Tim work culture is ethics and how coworkers are to act and perform in a company). The French enjoy socializing and enjoying their free time so times that are 45-or more would not be ideal to enjoy time with friends and family. Stop pushing your narrow minded American opinions on businesses that operate outside the US. Yes Jenn I understand Disney is AMERICAN company but they have to assimilate into a country’s culture. I hope they don’t go to Paris, Parisians already think of Americans as ignorant and selfish, these two won’t help! To end my long rant- Jenn you’re are ignorant - not do you show any type of intelligence. You are a bully. Own it. Both of you, leave the business talk to people with actual business background

Reactions: 12