Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seven Deadly Sins

Tim conducted his regular check of Harmony Barbershop to see if it’s open. Not yet. TBD.

He found a plug with a USB port in the Emporium. Next time I go to WDW I’m not going to look for Hidden Mickeys, I’m going to look for hidden USB ports.

I will say it was nice to have a video of just him and no Jenn.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It would be great if some real tea could be spilled on how they act when the camera is off. We've gotten reports they treat TMs/CMs like garbage and are constantly complaining and trying to get freebies. Catching that on video would be priceless.
I've been in the service industry enough years of my life to recognize a jack ass a mile off. They start off too polite as they work their way into a ridiculous request, then they either go all Karen (apologies to any one named Karen) on you as I'm sure Jenn does, or they lean into you hard leveraging their imagined power which is usually how large men like Tim work it. Neither method is cool.

Then there's the ones who order/buy and have a problem with it. EX: food is just too cold as they walked all over creation with it looking for the right lighting to film it in. Or a balloon that magically deflates on the inside. If there is a problem with the product it's always best to address it right away, not after taking pics of it or several days later when it happens to be convenient.

They are both jackasses to cast members and wait staff, of this I'm sure.

Last edited:

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Not that customers shouldn't get their money back, no matter who they are, for defective products, but...

These two dolts just spent probably $4000 at the GF this last weekend, so them not getting their balloon refund is hilarious to me. Just buy him another one and move on with your life, Jenn.
Also after complaining about the price of the GF shop shirts apparently Tim purchased one anyway so why could he have not purchased that to wear something nice for dinner with friends instead of that homemade T-shirt

peteykirch

VIP Member
If anything I’ve seen them more open to showing/wearing Pride merch than other Disney vloggers. Which good for them, even if it’s done with shallow/performative intentions (Much like Disney itself having Pride Merch) they’re still out there showing LGBTQ+ viewers what’s available.

I’m more annoyed when they buy shit they don’t need (The Mandalorian Columbia Jacket, the Gucci Sweater, the Banshee puppet, didn’t they also make a droid at galaxy’s edge? etc.) and then never wear it/show it again, pure waste.
The thing is they are super heavy handed when it comes to the Pride Merch and what not. It's like they know they had a dark raincloud over their head for the "Is the Gay Contagious" to now they are bringing up the fact they bought a book for Jackpot by a LGBTQ+ author to shoehorn into the fact "SEE WE CHANGED! LOVE IS LOVE"

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Of course not, although I'm positive she cannot keep her face out of her phone even while in the parks.
I think Jenn has at least one account here. Tim probably does too. Do they interact with us? Maybe. Do they interact often? Doubt it.
Jenn is a bitch. But she isn’t a smart bitch.

it probably irritates her to no end that some of us are witty and say stuff about her that she couldn’t even muster up after years of continuous relaxation.

she’s just not that sharp.

she would never be able to actively read here and keep herself from losing her shit and saying something. I think she pops in from time to time but can’t muster an intelligent retort that doesn’t immediately out her identity

Olivias1701

I have to state the above fat shaming is never ok, yes talk about their channel failures and awkward relationships but bullying that is a protected characteristic in most countries we should probably avoid there are laws online for these purposes in multiple countries and people can be prosecuted even anonymous so guys be careful x and just to add her being a bad person and her weight issues should be kept separate we don't know private health issues or what goes on behind closed doors, also as much as the Tim Gay comments are a joke we need to be careful the US government don't take it seriously, I was being trolled on a forum for quite some time for being bi from a US citizen and have officially reported it to be investigated with your guys government
I’m not American. And I’m sorry someone harassed you for being Bisexual. I don’t get what my comment about Jen having become much dumber and gaining weight has to do with that though. This is a gossip thread about Tim & Jen. Any comments here aren’t directed at anyone except Tim & Jen.

• Heart

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think it's due to no regular structure or routine. I work in an office, Mon-Fri, flexible hours but sometime between 7am and 7pm. I can tell my weekdays from my weekends because my routine and location is different. Then big events are memorable by their uniqueness, there importance etc. We'll then covid hit and I'm working from the same location (home), no commute, stay home etc. There is no longer anything to mark the passage of time in the same way, my commute is one room to another, no need to dress differently, get up early etc. My ability to remember things that happened during that time is shot to feck. Their whole lives are like that. Nothing other than Jackson nap time is scheduled and there is zero structure. They spend day after day after day in the theme parks or DS, so they can't remember special things like Jackson first ride. Time means nothing to them and I don't think it's healthy for them. Especially Jenn who I think would just dissolve into a sofa blancmange if she had the chance. She's so lazy she needs to be forced up out of bed. And it's sad to me that she gets up to go do luxurious stuff, but her precious miracle child is not enough to get her up and moving in the mornings. She's depressed.

Dorian too. That was just before we came over in Sept 2019. Can't recall if it actually hit Orlando but I recall the vlogs showing very empty parks.
This is so true and spot on. Great observation, because that's exactly how they live. Nothing special is special now, so they have to keep one-upping themselves with more and more. Two cruises and a Hawaiian trip, after 25 staycations, etc.

JssLG317

VIP Member
Jenn tells us that she really loved this vacation. Vacation from WHAT! It’s maddening. She loved that the room had a coffeemaker..gee it’s almost like being home. Remember that place?? Their home must be an absolute pigsty. I know they’re messy but who cleans the house? As in, dusts, vacuums, mops? They gross me out. I don’t know why I watched some of the last video. I can’t stand her. I can’t believe they get paid for this garbage. And the comments they receive about J$ is so creepy. I think most people watch just to view the kid. So unhealthy on so many levels.
Someone commented on one of the last 2 vlogs that they were “only here for the kid”. How is that not another giant red flag for them?!?!??

• Wow

Tess2021

I was happy to see Tim bought the hamburger shirt lol
Jenn really suffers from the FOMO

I can just picture the scene when Tim bought those ugly crocs for himself lol …Jenn- I’m not wearing those ugly things!
Then, Jackson gets some crocs and matches daddy. Jenn- well now I need a pair! Just like the shirts with the whale on it that Tim and J have, she wears it all the time now
Is it just me, or did they make a HUGE deal out seeing Happily Ever After fireworks? Doesn’t it run every night until the new fireworks show starts? She had to have a suite that cost $1200 a night to see fireworks?!
They said they were at blizzard beach when they made the reservation after seeing the news about HEA returning
That was a several blogs ago… and there was only 1 suite left with a view and it was at GF!?!? Sure Jan lol

• Haha

scoker

Chatty Member
The interruptions are the worst. Jenn loves the sound of her own voice. You can hear it in the way she talks.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Guys i was just dowloading videos to make a quick skit. THEY BOUGHT THAT BALLON ON JULY 1st!!
screenshot-www.youtube.com-2021.07.10-00_47_09.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

saraaaah90

VIP Member
That Elsa vlog… 😬😬 Tim and Jenn really wanted something bad to happen with Elsa- it was practically written on their faces! Also Jenn- you ignorant twit- yes most people in the US and worldwide have experienced 30+ winds in their lifetimes. Girl if a strong gust and tornado watches scare you, how have you survived Florida summers? I am from Texas and we have tornadoes, straight-line winds, and on the coast hurricanes