TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was so much more fun that way too, none of this planning anxiety that we have now, and which has been ramped up to 1000 with now needing to have our passes and a park reservation early too. (My son still does not have his or his GF's passes for October and I'm genuinely worried he'll be wasting his vacation time and money if he comes down without either.)

I used to scoff at folk who didn't want to make FP online, but they're right, the mouse is siphoning the spontaneous fun out of Disney theme park travel, and has put a price tag on it.
I mean the new FP+ method can be exploited as well.

I've been able to get multiple same day FPs for Flight of Passage. I honestly believe the average tourist has no idea you can keep refreshing the app and find more time slots. I've had great success with this method, then again we're a party of 2 and it's a lot easier to find 2 slots than for a family of 8.

LOL JENNBO suggest buying a VIP Tour for Horror Nights....like the average person could have the $$$ to drop on that.

Reactions: 2
They don't know what they're doing for HHN. Tim says he's talking to his sister and mom, but they also booked a hotel room at Universal, and may alternate nights to go to the houses.

omg they're still going to carry the balloon around for an exchange. Just give it up, it's been so long since you idiots bought it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh dear,
they​
can't
cook at home.​

Whatever shall they do?

(I think Jen sabotaged it.)
Who actually uses their oven in the summer anyway? Use your stove top, grill outside, make cold meals. You do not need to bake or roast anything right now.

For all the money they’ve dropped on staycations this year they could’ve paid for a kitchen reno twice over.

Reactions: 6
Why didn't Timothy bring 🎈 to the park and get a new one. He was just there to eat bacon and poppers and sit on the grass anyways....they always have to make every single task a big production. Sheeeeesh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jenn says their friends "aren't like Marvel people" (she's retelling a story about a snoring couple at the theatre when they "dragged" their friends to see Black Panther). So... Tim and Jenn are "Marvel people" now? :ROFLMAO:

Also, she's got acne on the left-side of her chin. Pretty apparent when she turned her head.

And they pause things a lot when they watch movies... because Tim pees a lot.

Tim loves Loki. Loki is awesome. Tim says he's "in on this." Now Jenn loves Loki now.

And she's gonna do Hagrid. So she says.

Riveting content. :ROFLMAO:

I'm turning it off now and going back to work. Blech.

EDITED TO ADD:
hahahaahaha - As I was just turning it off, I heard Jenn say "I just don't like look at Twitter anymore" (regarding show spoilers). Sure, Jan. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They love doing those random Tuesday late morning/early afternoon (depending on time zone) lives

They said Disney sent them a package about the new Disney+ series.
More Disney junk to be forgotten 10 minutes after the livestream is over and added to the other bags and boxes of Disney junk accumulated over the years that have ended up in various bags and boxes all over the Tracker compound. Disney should just send them a case of hotdogs. It would probably be cheaper and definitely get more use from them

Reactions: 2
Really makes me wonder if it was only a 1 year "ban" by Disney...
I'm glad that DH and I chose not to renew our APs this year after sooo many consecutive years of having them.

At the time of our decision, it was because the company is not going in a direction I recognize or like (nickel and diming everything without seeing guest experience ROI, as one reason), and this is just another good example of why I feel we made a good decision (for us at least). If it was just a 1-year ban for the Trackholes, anything Disney did to "penalize" them was clearly only lip service. Disney just sees $$$ now with TTT sub #s base. :cautious:

(and yes, I know Disney is a company and I know they're all about the bottom line blah blah blah... and it's not like we'll never be APs again in the future... but yeah... happy with the decision to take some time off)

Reactions: 5
Im guessing they're about to head off to another staycation with the live right before check in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure I’m buying their on the list. I think they read here and are trying to prove they are still on it. Think about it- fans would start to lose interest if they think they are out of the Disney loop. Notice the way Jenn worded it- Disney sent us vs. Thank you Disney. They used to say thank you Disney if they got anything from them. Did they promote the show our just show off freebies? There is something fishy going on with their Disney media creds. They have been shady af. Not showing the dessert party, lying about the tasty magazine, and their known history of lying. Could it be possible they have a friend on the media list? I can imagine them begging for media freebies and passing it off as their own. It’s clear universal cut them, but until someone who has insider knowledge at Disney talks, they can play the system. My bs meter is high with their Disney claims

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.