TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know, I thought I had seen that but I wasn't about to search through all the previous posts to make sure. :LOL:

Credit to you (y)
:ROFLMAO: No problem! Iā€™ve had many times where Iā€™m like ā€œdid that really happen or did I dream it?ā€ :sleep:

I didn't realize he was off the list. I like their product and their assistance helped me so much years back.
I used to listen to WDW Today podcast back when it was Matt, Len, Mike and Mike. I used to have a 1+ hour commute (each way) to work, my daughter was an infant and would go with me to the onsite daycare. That podcast used to be my saving grace in traffic, lol. I was sad when it dissolved (never really knew why) but ever since then I have always sworn by Touring Plans and it really did work especially pre-covid. Now, I am disabled and use a DAS so we tour differently anyway.

Reactions: 2
Tim and Jenn- Marvel fans, claim they love the marvel Disney+ shows and Black Widow, but my bs detector is going off. I think they play the shows in the background and are on their phones. They use generic words to describe the shows. Jenn claims that the shows cover everything about the characters but that is such bs. Jenn if you want to know more about marvel characters I donā€™t know watch all the movies and read the damn comics! Donā€™t just watch a Marvel 60 seconds video and claim youā€™re a fan. Itā€™s obvious you two claim to be fans because itā€™s the popular topic all vloggers are talking about. Oh, did yā€™all know there is a cut scene at the end of every Marvel movie and show? Apparently Tim just found out!!! #fakefans

Oh! I formed a crazy theory how they get their Disney media! Donā€™t Peter and Kitra have some influence in the Disney community. What if they convinced Disney to send the grifters a bone?
Did I hear them say they did a show with OA that will be coming up? I was listening at work so couldn't really hear.

Reactions: 1
My favorite part was when someone asked them if they thought of taking J to one of the arcades (again, another great idea of things they could show viewers about each resort) and he said probably not because J wouldn't know anything about an arcade or what to do.

What bullshit!
Didn't they do a few vlogs from arcades on I Drive? Or am I mistaking them with someone else?

Okay, so I have been digging a bit into media kits and invites. Apparently to get a media kit from Disney you just email the pr person and they send you a kit to include on your influencer page. It is different from Disney world who has a media list of vloggers and news sites that automatically get an invite and those we have to email. Perhaps the trackers are no longer on the coveted list? They have to beg for invites, trips, etc. Like I said itā€™s all about words with them. I also spotted some email for area hotels that will comp you if you include their products in videos or photographs. So it looks like no one ā€œinvitesā€ them anywhere- itā€™s like everyone said their grifters
This is soooooo interesting. I poke fun of the Trackers for a few different reasons but I didn't realize that they are trying to deceive fans into thinking that they're "oh so important" and "still in" with Disney. *facepalm*

Reactions: 8
I'm also thinking that if Tim hounded them hard enough they may have added him to the B roll media folk. The people who get the nobody-else-wanted-it crap.

Again IF he had media credentials under his own name and not some other vlogger as an invite to HEA, it was only due to him being an ass and leaning hard into some poor Disney CM at the GF. It's pretty certain he did not have access until they had checked in at the GF, then suddenly Jenn is all giddy saying how the rain on the checkin day for their bucket list staycation was lucky. She didn't give any other reason for it to feel lucky.

B roll. At best.
My friend who is a travel agent got invited out to opening night of HEA including the dessert party, even she posted pics and stories about it. She said it was a Disney Destinations event.

Reactions: 3
They are so overdramatic. We live 10 miles W of the ocean here in Fort Lauderdale. We do not even put up shutters unless it is a Cat2 or higher.
Iā€™m up in Jacksonville. My rain gauge showed 4 1/4 inches after the storm, and we had confirmed (EF1 and EF2) tornadoes, about two miles from my sons (heā€™s grown) apartment. We werenā€™t even scaredā€¦.weā€™ve lived through enough of these to know you prepare and watch the news. The trackholes are idiotsā€¦.

Awesome find. I was wondering this! The fact they keep getting sent peripheral Disney stuff like the magazine and Disney+ made my BS radar go off. I bet he is emailing for these things to keep up the facade. Guess we will know when they are or are not invited to real Disney Park events in the future.
I know I am not the first to say this but I am sure they will be out of town for the 50th. Ding dang, our trip to Hawaii was that week....

Reactions: 7
Jenn saying she will go solo to HHN and blog is hilarious. Can you imagine?
Jenn. Alone in Universal. At HHN with all the drunks. With no Tim to protect her.
How the heck can she go alone with her anxiety ? What is Tim going to drive her and wait for her ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How the heck can she go alone with her anxiety ? What is Tim going to drive her and wait for her ?
Did she really say she'd go alone to HHN?
Sounds like a FOMO retort. It's like "Ha! I'll go and leave you home with the kid. See how you like it."

I didn't realize he was off the list. I like their product and their assistance helped me so much years back.
I like it too! I used it in 2015 and we were able to ride so many things in a single day using the site/app. I plan to subscribe again for our next trip in (hopefully) 2023.

They are just so non-creative to be content creators. They never have breaking news or anything original. If they are going to exploit J$ why not at least do things other parents might be interested in like the stroller tours at the Orlando Museum of Art or go to the Central Florida Zoo?

Reactions: 6
They are just so non-creative to be content creators. They never have breaking news or anything original. If they are going to exploit J$ why not at least do things other parents might be interested in like the stroller tours at the Orlando Museum of Art or go to the Central Florida Zoo?
Because thatā€™s not what they like to do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.