TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said tomorrow is a home vlog so that would make sense. Also, for anyone wondering, they are NOT trying to get pregnant.
I noticed that. Yeah, Sorry Stans, they have too many important staycations/cruises planned to have another baby right now. I'm thinking unless something happens accidentally the kid is destined to be an only child. As discussed on here before, They really couldn't handle another one, although it'd be hilarious to watch.

Reactions: 2
I noticed that. Yeah, Sorry Stans, they have too many important staycations/cruises planned to have another baby right now. I'm thinking unless something happens accidentally the kid is destined to be an only child. As discussed on here before, They really couldn't handle another one, although it'd be hilarious to watch.
I think they only said they were trying for a baby to increase comments and interactions and it worked like a charm. There is a least 50 "baby?"comments on every video.

Reactions: 6
So at 1:17:30 they’re saying that the kid said the word “egg”…he definitely said the correct E sound but the last part of that word did not sound like a G at all to me it sounded like another “t” sound like “et” instead of “egg”. I think they’re so desperate to show that he actually does say words that he doesn’t say.

to clarify I am not mocking the child speech I will not do that I’m just saying that I don’t think that he’s saying the word that they’re trying to say that he is

Reactions: 7
Disney + is probably a different PR department.
I'm also thinking that if Tim hounded them hard enough they may have added him to the B roll media folk. The people who get the nobody-else-wanted-it crap.

Again IF he had media credentials under his own name and not some other vlogger as an invite to HEA, it was only due to him being an ass and leaning hard into some poor Disney CM at the GF. It's pretty certain he did not have access until they had checked in at the GF, then suddenly Jenn is all giddy saying how the rain on the checkin day for their bucket list staycation was lucky. She didn't give any other reason for it to feel lucky.

B roll. At best.

Reactions: 3
My favorite part was when someone asked them if they thought of taking J to one of the arcades (again, another great idea of things they could show viewers about each resort) and he said probably not because J wouldn't know anything about an arcade or what to do.

So, no to J maybe tossing a skeeball down a lane, or riding a little mini kid ride, or watching someone play a crane game while he is free to walk... but a 25th trip to a resort room, where he has no toys and does nothing except eat at a table and sleep in a room that isn't his...OR another trip to a park where they mostly eat while he is strapped into a stroller is something for him that he likes?

What bullshit!

Reactions: 15
Sorry I’m new here. Why do people think they got kicked off the press list?
Even though there was definitely a reduced number of 'media previews' during 2020 and 2021, TTT was noticeable in their absence from basically everything between the reopening of Disney Springs to the return of fireworks. Most people speculated that Tim and Jenn were not being invited out to the media events due to FRE and a couple other videos/social media posts that highlighted past videos where Tim and Jenn went to an 'urban themed' party and Jenn asking "Is gay contagious? I think I caught the gay."

I do think it's likely Disney paused inviting them out while the commotion died down and do agree they will probably be on a limited invite list (firework preview and Disney+ freebies--yes, Aulani stays--probably not) for at least the near future.

Reactions: 4
Tim and Jenn- Marvel fans, claim they love the marvel Disney+ shows and Black Widow, but my bs detector is going off. I think they play the shows in the background and are on their phones. They use generic words to describe the shows. Jenn claims that the shows cover everything about the characters but that is such bs. Jenn if you want to know more about marvel characters I don’t know watch all the movies and read the damn comics! Don’t just watch a Marvel 60 seconds video and claim you’re a fan. It’s obvious you two claim to be fans because it’s the popular topic all vloggers are talking about. Oh, did y’all know there is a cut scene at the end of every Marvel movie and show? Apparently Tim just found out!!! #fakefans

Oh! I formed a crazy theory how they get their Disney media! Don’t Peter and Kitra have some influence in the Disney community. What if they convinced Disney to send the grifters a bone?

Even though there was definitely a reduced number of 'media previews' during 2020 and 2021, TTT was noticeable in their absence from basically everything between the reopening of Disney Springs to the return of fireworks. Most people speculated that Tim and Jenn were not being invited out to the media events due to FRE and a couple other videos/social media posts that highlighted past videos where Tim and Jenn went to an 'urban themed' party and Jenn asking "Is gay contagious? I think I caught the gay."

I do think it's likely Disney paused inviting them out while the commotion died down and do agree they will probably be on a limited invite list (firework preview and Disney+ freebies--yes, Aulani stays--probably not) for at least the near future.
Here's he problem I'm having with this theory: Disney has a hard & fast no tolerance policy. I know people who were on the receiving end of Disney's foot when it was put down, and they had transgressions that were not even that bad (one person took a week off to attend his fiance's mom's funeral back home and was dropped from the CP.)

What T&J did with that Urban Party video, leaving it up to make money while mocking and stereotypng people like that was disgusting. I realize Disney has a new management team from years past, but I can't see Disney letting that slide becuase it's been a year and they learned their lesson.

Last edited:
Here's he problem I'm having with this theory: Disney has a hard & fast no tolerance policy. I know people who were on the receiving end of Disney's foot when it was put down, and they had transgressions that were not even that bad (one person took a week off to attend his fiance's mom's funeral back home and was dropped from the CP.)

What T&J did with that Urban party, leaving it up to make money while mocking and stereotypng people like that was disgusting. I realize Disney has a new management team from years past, but I can't see Disney letting that slide becuase it's been a year and they learned their lesson.
That’s what I was wondering. I’ve said it before Len Testa who owns Touring Plans is off the media list for simply being honest/critical. He runs an entire company telling people how to go to the parks. These two provide nothing - maybe viewers- most of whom seem to be teenagers.

What T&J did with that Urban Party video, leaving it up to make money while mocking and stereotypng people like that was disgusting. I realize Disney has a new management team from years past, but I can't see Disney letting that slide becuase it's been a year and they learned their lesson.
Honestly with the push of Disney adding "Inclusivity" as the 5th Key to their Training and Belief System the Slackers should be barred for life as potential "Media Invites"

That’s what I was wondering. I’ve said it before Len Testa who owns Touring Plans is off the media list for simply being honest/critical. He runs an entire company telling people how to go to the parks. These two provide nothing - maybe viewers- most of whom seem to be teenagers.
I didn't realize he was off the list. I like their product and their assistance helped me so much years back.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.