TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was really annoyed by Tim’s take on the Disney Paris premier pass. In typical Dimbo fashion he completely butchered the explanation, but I’ll give him a pass for because it’s a dumb system that is overly complicated. What really grinded my gears is he never even considered how it’s a greedy system that prices everyday guest out. You buy a ticket to the parks that’s already expensive, but now if you want to get in the faster line you have to pay about $10 per person PER ride. And that’s the starting price apparently it can get more expensive depending on the ride. I am expecting Disney World will start changing for a fastpass type system but that’s excessive! And to boot you can’t just wait in the normal line if it gets to long 🤯 But the out of touch Tim Tracker thought it could be a good idea. He probably can’t wait to skip all the peasants who can’t afford it.

Mickey Views did a good video explaining the Disney Paris premier pass, here’s to hoping it does t come to WDW.
The fast passes were good at DLP too. Sure going online to get the WDW is convenient unlike paris when you had to walk over to the ride and grab a pass in the morning but there was no prebooking fast passes months in advance. Just walk around the pass and hop in the queues and then do your fast pass for the busiest ride which you got earlier in the day. Are you getting similar with the genie app?

Lmao, someone posted the Casey's corner dress a few days ago speculating tims reaction. At 25 mins we get it.

Tim breathlessly exclaims
"Oh my goodness look at this thing. How fun is that."

The most excited he sounded all video. Sorry Timbo its not going to look nearly as good on Jenny 2 dinners as it does on the mannequin.
Casey's Corner Dress = Timbo's brand of lingerie. 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually looking forward to trying Gideon’s although I mostly want to check out the art but I still want to try a cookie
Although the interior is way cooler, there is usually no wait at the other location...i stopped yesterday, and there was NOBODY there...fyi the key lime cookie of the month is good......i just find their cookies a bit too sweet

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I feel like Disneyland Paris is a testing ground for the pay fast pass which isn’t good. Don’t you have to pay for passes at Universal? I think it’s crappy honestly. It’s already expensive af to go.
As far as Tim trying to be up to date on the news.. good for him.. maybe he is reading here and finally realizing he needs to make changes. I did have to laugh at him finding USB ports lol. I don’t understand complaining over the price of the poppers then buying a $10 strip of bacon. Lol so weird. It does drive me insane the refusal to stand in a line for anything 🙄
That being said Honestly I don’t even want to complain much about this vlog because I was so happy she wasn’t with him. It’s so nice to have TIM Tracker video
yes you have to pay for express pass at universal and it is expensive. They do however include express after 4pm with premiere annual passes.

Reactions: 1
yes you have to pay for express pass at universal and it is expensive. They do however include express after 4pm with premiere annual passes.
Yep, and you can also do single rider for free at Universal which can get you on a ride faster if you're willing to split up your party. Disney doesn't offer that.

Has anyone here tried a cookie place called crumbl?
Yes. Just yesterday. The one in Lake Mary. It was OK but in the words of so many vloggers, "not the best I've ever had." :ROFLMAO:

They're large cookies in size, and quite heavy in weight if you get the specialty ones with frosting on their rotating menu. I liked that they offer some heated and some chilled but I honestly probably won't rush back. I guess I've determined that I'm just not a fan of cookies that are either ginormous or have too much going on. 🤷‍♀️ But I wouldn't tell someone NOT to try them. You may enjoy them!

Nice service though; very minimalist inside - and pink.

Am I remembering wrong? Fast passes were originally not free right? I thought when they first came out they were only for people staying on disney property.

Wow normally I can half watch even the boring videos as there’s bits I enjoy. Was happy to see a solo tim video but didn’t know it was just him sitting talking non stop. Also wish they wouldn’t include so much jungle cruise footage each time, I’m sure the jokes are funnier when you’re there but I don’t need to see the jungle cruise 101 times from home

Am I remembering wrong? Fast passes were originally not free right? I thought when they first came out they were only for people staying on disney property.
Paris or WDW? I’m not sure how they started but paris ones have been free for a long time if not all along. You just went to the machine, put your ticket in and a fast pass would pop out. There were hotel fast passes which could be used on any ride with a FP queue except for peak hours and a vip fast pass

Fast passes were free once at WDW. I remember going to a little machine (clusters in an area like around Innovations at EPCOT), inserting my AP, and getting a FP ticket and then show up in the FP line at the timeframe designated.

Reactions: 7
Yep, and you can also do single rider for free at Universal which can get you on a ride faster if you're willing to split up your party. Disney doesn't offer that.

Yes. Just yesterday. The one in Lake Mary. It was OK but in the words of so many vloggers, "not the best I've ever had." :ROFLMAO:

They're large cookies in size, and quite heavy in weight if you get the specialty ones with frosting on their rotating menu. I liked that they offer some heated and some chilled but I honestly probably won't rush back. I guess I've determined that I'm just not a fan of cookies that are either ginormous or have too much going on. 🤷‍♀️ But I wouldn't tell someone NOT to try them. You may enjoy them!

Nice service though; very minimalist inside - and pink.
Thanks. There is one near where my oldest works at Publix. Maybe I'll give it a go. Hard to beat my wife's cookies though..

Although the interior is way cooler, there is usually no wait at the other location...i stopped yesterday, and there was NOBODY there...fyi the key lime cookie of the month is good......i just find their cookies a bit too sweet
we tried a copycat recipe we found online that turned out to taste nothing like Gideon’s, but they were deeelishus… the family actually liked them better… Now, if only I could find their Cookies N Cream recipe, as my daughter absolutely loves those ones…

BBD953D2-C5A7-449E-ADD4-6EC2D8FDE593.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I feel like Disneyland Paris is a testing ground for the pay fast pass which isn’t good. Don’t you have to pay for passes at Universal? I think it’s crappy honestly. It’s already expensive af to go.
The thing is I was totally expecting that WDW would start charging for a fastpass or something like it. It really sucks, given it’s already so expensive to go, but it seems inevitable. I just hope it’s not this premier pass that they are doing in Paris. A flat rate is one thing, but to charge per person per ride, buying in the moment and relying on people’s impulse buy to make extra profit seems criminal.

There’s some sort of psychology at play there too, taking advantage of the fact that many people impulse buy. And by not allowing everyone to wait in the stand by line there is a hope if you don’t shell out for premier pass that you shop or buy food while waiting. I foresee many families going over budgets if this goes into play at WDW. I know it’s a corporation and it’s about making money, but where does it end?

Sorry for the long Parks rant, I’ve gone a bit off topic😜

Reactions: 6
The thing is I was totally expecting that WDW would start charging for a fastpass or something like it. It really sucks, given it’s already so expensive to go, but it seems inevitable. I just hope it’s not this premier pass that they are doing in Paris. A flat rate is one thing, but to charge per person per ride, buying in the moment and relying on people’s impulse buy to make extra profit seems criminal.

There’s some sort of psychology at play there too, taking advantage of the fact that many people impulse buy. And by not allowing everyone to wait in the stand by line there is a hope if you don’t shell out for premier pass that you shop or buy food while waiting. I foresee many families going over budgets if this goes into play at WDW. I know it’s a corporation and it’s about making money, but where does it end?

Sorry for the long Parks rant, I’ve gone a bit off topic😜
Disney is all about psychology and making money!

Reactions: 5
Tim, look at you acting like an employee of Disney. Some you gave is public info and maybe you got clued in by some of your cm buddies. I still don’t believe your on the media list. You did do a better job on this blog , we usually get unhelpful chatter like….
Tim: I’m not sure, could be, maybe, what if, I feel like, I don’t know, we can assume….etc.

Reactions: 3
Idk- I tried the MaxPass at Disneyland a few years back...only $20, but not really worth it. It'll be interesting to see what comes to WDW

For a Youtube Channel that claims they aren't a News Vlog, they sure attempted to sound like a Disney News Vlog for the bulk of this vlog.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.