TheTimTracker #31 How to have your cake and...hang on, where's the ducking cake?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn saying she will go solo to HHN and blog is hilarious. Can you imagine?
Jenn. Alone in Universal. At HHN with all the drunks. With no Tim to protect her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watched their vlog and I have to say how wrong they are on how a theme park runs. Disney land Paris is different for one reason=local culture! Y’all sound like two clueless morons talking about topics you have no business talking about. France is more laid back than the U.S- skipping a line isn’t considered a big deal there. French businesses differ in in work culture (to dumb it down for you Jenn and Tim work culture is ethics and how coworkers are to act and perform in a company). The French enjoy socializing and enjoying their free time so times that are 45-or more would not be ideal to enjoy time with friends and family. Stop pushing your narrow minded American opinions on businesses that operate outside the US. Yes Jenn I understand Disney is AMERICAN company but they have to assimilate into a country’s culture. I hope they don’t go to Paris, Parisians already think of Americans as ignorant and selfish, these two won’t help! To end my long rant- Jenn you’re are ignorant - not do you show any type of intelligence. You are a bully. Own it. Both of you, leave the business talk to people with actual business background

Reactions: 12
Watched their vlog and I have to say how wrong they are on how a theme park runs. Disney land Paris is different for one reason=local culture! Y’all sound like two clueless morons talking about topics you have no business talking about. France is more laid back than the U.S- skipping a line isn’t considered a big deal there. French businesses differ in in work culture (to dumb it down for you Jenn and Tim work culture is ethics and how coworkers are to act and perform in a company). The French enjoy socializing and enjoying their free time so times that are 45-or more would not be ideal to enjoy time with friends and family. Stop pushing your narrow minded American opinions on businesses that operate outside the US. Yes Jenn I understand Disney is AMERICAN company but they have to assimilate into a country’s culture. I hope they don’t go to Paris, Parisians already think of Americans as ignorant and selfish, these two won’t help! To end my long rant- Jenn you’re are ignorant - not do you show any type of intelligence. You are a bully. Own it. Both of you, leave the business talk to people with actual business background
Amen to all this! 🙏 these two need more people that will keep them in check. They only talk to “yes” people

Reactions: 4
Balloongate is a thing. You don't HAVE TO exchange the balloon in real time. You call, you explain what happened, you send them the link to the video, whatever (they won't care this much about evidence)... they say please return to X location on this date/time and show your ID and they will give you a new balloon. OR, we credited you at guest services and if you go there, they will give you the credit to spend in the park, or your cash back, or WHATEVER. This insistence that they have to haul that balloon around to exchange it is so stupid and is ALL Jenn. Tim seems like he doesn't give a tit about it.

Reactions: 17
Jenn saying she will go solo to HHN and blog is hilarious. Can you imagine?
Jenn. Alone in Universal. At HHN with all the drunks. With no Tim to protect her.
And yet Tim will undoubtedly have to drop her off. And pick her up. Because "she can't drive y'all". Which means the kiddo will have to be sleeping in the car because he can't be left at home alone.

Sure, Jan. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Didn’t Tim send in the oven panel after the thunderstorm? Did they pay for the repair or con a new panel?
It seemed like it was an older oven in the first place, I can see how if the circuit board was fried the oven would have lasting problems.

But again, they didn’t want to purchase a new oven at the time, or do a minor remodel to get a different oven. It breaking and the lag (because we all know in the US we are having supply chain issues due to lack of semi drivers) is all on them.

Reactions: 2
Please tell me others on here are a member of a certain Disney group and saw the post about the lady wanting to exchange her balloon but was worried about it. I'm dying inside a little wanting to point them towards the f wads that carried theirs around for weeks still trying to exchange it. Can someone please tell them HAHA

Reactions: 2
Well look at these two they’re thirsty! 🤣 Also I don’t think they are on the media list “officialy”. I googled the package and found this page. Looks like Tim is up to his old tricks again 🤣🤣. They had to beg for a Disney hand out.
Excellent find.

Reactions: 6
Well look at these two they’re thirsty! 🤣 Also I don’t think they are on the media list “officialy”. I googled the package and found this page. Looks like Tim is up to his old tricks again 🤣🤣. They had to beg for a Disney hand out.
Awesome find. I was wondering this! The fact they keep getting sent peripheral Disney stuff like the magazine and Disney+ made my BS radar go off. I bet he is emailing for these things to keep up the facade. Guess we will know when they are or are not invited to real Disney Park events in the future.

Reactions: 13
...and they're not live anymore. They were showing off a Space Jams swag box they got.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Okay, so I have been digging a bit into media kits and invites. Apparently to get a media kit from Disney you just email the pr person and they send you a kit to include on your influencer page. It is different from Disney world who has a media list of vloggers and news sites that automatically get an invite and those we have to email. Perhaps the trackers are no longer on the coveted list? They have to beg for invites, trips, etc. Like I said it’s all about words with them. I also spotted some email for area hotels that will comp you if you include their products in videos or photographs. So it looks like no one “invites” them anywhere- it’s like everyone said their grifters

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.