TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet with their laziness, they just didn't want to film anything. They figure that the Stans will just eat it up no matter what. So why not take a half day from "work"? And just give us a play by play so Tiffany Ann can take notes on the stalking and patterns for their next staycation! Can't wait to see what fun stalking comes of the next baby announcement and social media drama that will follow!

On the subject of them going overseas, there is no way they were actually going to go when times were normal. The reason why they probably had so much money "budgeted for their Paris trip" was because they probably had to get a room for their nanny to take care of the kid off camera. Can't have their kid ruin the magic of Disneyland Paris! Or at least that's lie the Stans will believe.

These guys are frauds.

Reactions: 2
My, my, my ... yet another spending spree to get those views up! Major jump in numbers a few hours ago - play that algorithm Trackers/frauds!

Yeah, I don't believe they had all these trips planned either. Not with a baby who is less than a year old. COVID or no COVID; I just think they like to feed their stans a bunch of bullcrap, as usual. To make excuses / reasoning for why they're dropping thousands upon thousands for these repeated staycations at only the finest Disney has to offer. :rolleyes:
The only thing I can think of is that they had overseas trips planned with the intention of leaving Jack$on with Tim's family.

They bring the entire house with them for a Disney staycation that's less than 30 minutes from their house. I cannot imagine how the two of them would deal with Jack$on overseas.

The only thing I can think of is that they had overseas trips planned with the intention of leaving Jack$on with Tim's family.
I doubt they would leave Jackson with Tim's family, they would know it would look bad on them to leave their miracle baby behind as they go off on holiday.

Reactions: 1

They bring the entire house with them for a Disney staycation that's less than 30 minutes from their house. I cannot imagine how the two of them would deal with Jack$on overseas.
I don't think they'd leave him with Tim's family, unless maybe it was Adam, Tim's brother, because Adam and his wife have kids (well, at least one I knew of; they probably have two by now). And I wonder if Jenn's ever made-up with Tim's mom who she trashed on Twitter as being "fat." :rolleyes:

The Trackers, themselves, have trained me / us not to believe a ding dang word that comes out of their mouths.
And I'm with M:spilotistc12 - I think they just didn't want to film a day (actually, Jenn probably pushed the idea of having a whole day without filming.) So they made up the story about the lost footage.

I don't think they'd leave him with Tim's family, unless maybe it was Adam, Tim's brother, because Adam and his wife have kids (well, at least one I knew of; they probably have two by now). And I wonder if Jenn's ever made-up with Tim's mom who she trashed on Twitter as being "fat." :rolleyes:

The Trackers, themselves, have trained me / us not to believe a ding dang word that comes out of their mouths.
And I'm with M:spilotistc12 - I think they just didn't want to film a day (actually, Jenn probably pushed the idea of having a whole day without filming.) So they made up the story about the lost footage.
Would be hilarious if they didn't show anything because it was all pool related, and that Jenn actually did go into the Poly Main Pool and did the slide, but didn't want to be seen in her bathing suit as much as she would've been versus the "Plunge Pool"

• Haha

I agree.They can't just be honest and say they didn't want to film. Oh no, that would be too easy and the stans wouldn't like that at all. Heaven forbid they don't get content every day.

I agree.They can't just be honest and say they didn't want to film. Oh no, that would be too easy and the stans wouldn't like that at all. Heaven forbid they don't get content every day.
At least Tim was honest and agreed he's at fault for people expecting daily videos in one of the live streams they had. He said he'd if he could go back in time he would do no more than 5 vlogs a week to have down time. Then again, I don't understand how much "down time" they need especially now since Tim is only spending 2-3 hours at a park when he goes out, so it's not like Jenn has 12 hours of footage to go through.

New video just dropped - that Halloween drive through thing - you know, the one that every Orlando based vlogger has done already :rolleyes:

Tim is going to the Scream 'N Stream Media Night.

It's raining so that means Tim cannot do the Trick Or Treating Experience, just the Drive Thru Scare Experience.

Tim is telling people to watch his earlier video about Scream 'N Stream but his vlog was abysmal, he didn't really explain much and was easily the worst of the bunch compared to someone like Paging Mr. Morrow or Super Enthused.

The audio quality is abysmal, I know it's most likely the set up they are using for the event, but I'd rather just blame Timbo.

Tim got some food because he needs to put away another 1k calories at 9pm.

Tim got Pizza Tots, but didn't give us a review other than the cheese wasn't melted.

Tim has a driver for him so he can take photos and record, because they don't want someone driving and filming at the same time....you know how Tim does most of his vlogs. I'm amazed he never got into an accident doing that...unless he was vlogging when he ran over that kettlebell on I-4.

We get a bunch of shaky-cam footage from Timbo as someone drives him through the experience.

We now get couch footage the following day of Tim's experience.

Tim trying to explain the difference between small and big budget experiences and if you are expecting something on the level of HHN you will be disappointed.

Timbo thinks this is a good thing for the entire family....because your average little kid will want to go through this haha.

Tim complains how far away it was, and the amount of bugs because it's in the middle of a Floridian swamp.

Tim giving us the knowledge that it's a good price per value because it's per car not per person.

Tim then complains about the food because his cheese wasn't fully melted.

All I can say is that Timbos effort in this vlog wouldn't make me go one way or another if I was on the fence. I understand that Scream 'N Stream were smart to use Timbo because of his subscription count, but his quality is awful compared to other vloggers who may not have the fanbase, but pump out a much higher quality product.

They are planning to bring Jack$on out to this thing....that poor kid is going to be traumatized.

Tim is going to the Scream 'N Stream Media Night.

It's raining so that means Tim cannot do the Trick Or Treating Experience, just the Drive Thru Scare Experience.

Tim is telling people to watch his earlier video about Scream 'N Stream but his vlog was abysmal, he didn't really explain much and was easily the worst of the bunch compared to someone like Paging Mr. Morrow or Super Enthused.

The audio quality is abysmal, I know it's most likely the set up they are using for the event, but I'd rather just blame Timbo.

Tim got some food because he needs to put away another 1k calories at 9pm.

Tim got Pizza Tots, but didn't give us a review other than the cheese wasn't melted.

Tim has a driver for him so he can take photos and record, because they don't want someone driving and filming at the same time....you know how Tim does most of his vlogs. I'm amazed he never got into an accident doing that...unless he was vlogging when he ran over that kettlebell on I-4.

We get a bunch of shaky-cam footage from Timbo as someone drives him through the experience.

We now get couch footage the following day of Tim's experience.

Tim trying to explain the difference between small and big budget experiences and if you are expecting something on the level of HHN you will be disappointed.

Timbo thinks this is a good thing for the entire family....because your average little kid will want to go through this haha.

Tim complains how far away it was, and the amount of bugs because it's in the middle of a Floridian swamp.

Tim giving us the knowledge that it's a good price per value because it's per car not per person.

Tim then complains about the food because his cheese wasn't fully melted.

All I can say is that Timbos effort in this vlog wouldn't make me go one way or another if I was on the fence. I understand that Scream 'N Stream were smart to use Timbo because of his subscription count, but his quality is awful compared to other vloggers who may not have the fanbase, but pump out a much higher quality product.

They are planning to bring Jack$on out to this thing....that poor kid is going to be traumatized.
I love how he says it's so far when it's literally only 9.5 miles more in distance from his house than the trip to / from the Wilderness Lodge where they came / went from to get Jackson's swim gear that they could have purchased in the gift shop. It's the traffic that makes it a crappy drive, not the distance.

Poor Tim. He's too good for traffic now.

Also - I briefly scanned the vlog. That eye is looking majorly wonky when he's rambling on and on on the couch. 👀

I love how he says it's so far when it's literally only 9.5 miles more in distance from his house than the trip to / from the Wilderness Lodge where they came / went from to get Jackson's swim gear that they could have purchased in the gift shop. It's the traffic that makes it a crappy drive, not the distance.

Poor Tim. He's too good for traffic now.

Also - I briefly scanned the vlog. That eye is looking majorly wonky when he's rambling on and on on the couch. 👀
I find it hilarious when I see Disney Vloggers bemoan about the traffic on I-4....honestly it's not that bad.

Maybe I'm jaded because I was born and raised in NJ, and had to deal with NJ and NY traffic, and Orlando Traffic at its worst is NJ Rush Hour on a good day.

My last trip my Fiance and I stayed at my Aunts Winter House in Orlando, right near Sea World, and we had a rental car, it never took us more than 10-15 minutes to get to Disney Property, so I never understood what the big ado was.

I find it hilarious when I see Disney Vloggers bemoan about the traffic on I-4....honestly it's not that bad.

Maybe I'm jaded because I was born and raised in NJ, and had to deal with NJ and NY traffic, and Orlando Traffic at its worst is NJ Rush Hour on a good day.

My last trip my Fiance and I stayed at my Aunts Winter House in Orlando, right near Sea World, and we had a rental car, it never took us more than 10-15 minutes to get to Disney Property, so I never understood what the big ado was.
As a fellow New Jersey-ian and transient to NYC daily, I can attest to said traffic. The traffic on I-4 is child's play compared to the Holland Tunnel or the helix at the Lincoln Tunnel. But then again it wouldn't be the $lackers if they didn't have anything to complain about. They stayed at the Poly Bungalows and complained the whole time! People would kill to be stay in for one night and they complained like they are so high brow now. FYI, they ain't high brow. You can take the boy out of Florida but you can't take the Florida out of the boy...

At least Tim was honest and agreed he's at fault for people expecting daily videos in one of the live streams they had. He said he'd if he could go back in time he would do no more than 5 vlogs a week to have down time. Then again, I don't understand how much "down time" they need especially now since Tim is only spending 2-3 hours at a park when he goes out, so it's not like Jenn has 12 hours of footage to go through.
But he and Jenn can both just say that they are taking a step back and will only have 5 videos out each week. The stans won't complain about it, they'll probably congratulate them on doing it in fact.
Unless they think it means they will get less money only doing 5 days?

But he and Jenn can both just say that they are taking a step back and will only have 5 videos out each week. The stans won't complain about it, they'll probably congratulate them on doing it in fact.
Unless they think it means they will get less money only doing 5 days?
I do wonder if they purposely took "days off" that it would drum up a bigger demand when they actually upload vlogs.

They could seriously do 4 vlogs, and 1 live show and they would do just fine, and it would give Jenn one less vlog to edit.

I find the “accidentally deleted footage” very strange. Is this why the future Tim room tour, which was filmed on their last day was inserted on the first day? Very suspicious 🤔

SeaWorld area to Disney is a cakewalk and not really indicative of daily I-4 traffic (you don't need to get on I-4 to go from one to the other; backroads are a breeze! :) Coming from, say, the theme parks daily out eastbound to Seminole or Volusia County where so many people commute to / from really can suck. Especially now with I-4 Ultimate for the last few years screwing things up. ;)

BUT, I'll concur that it's also nothing compared to what I experienced driving typically in NYC, Boston, the D.C. Beltway, etc. LOL

I doubt they would leave Jackson with Tim's family, they would know it would look bad on them to leave their miracle baby behind as they go off on holiday.
Plus, didn't Jenn disown Tim's mother because of how horrible she was to her since she couldn't have a baby! She hates the MIL.

I do wonder if they purposely took "days off" that it would drum up a bigger demand when they actually upload vlogs.

They could seriously do 4 vlogs, and 1 live show and they would do just fine, and it would give Jenn one less vlog to edit.
I watch a family vlogger, with 7 kids, and they only have 350K subs and average 100K per video. They only put out 3 videos a week (M, W, F) and have lived jobless for the last two years now. They also live in a very nice house! This family are very open about the fact that YouTube is their job, so they can be home with all these kids....mom had quints 2 year ago and dad needed to be home to support that. They make simple 10 minute videos, 3 times per week of just cuteness of these little ones and are making enough to survive and put away for college for them all. They say that this won't be forever, as dad will go back to work when the little ones are older. They also vacation a lot and are Disney lovers and AP holders...Disneyland. They come across as much wealthier than the Trackers. So the Trackers don't need to vlog so much and they would still be OK!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.