TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I currently seeking a Masters Degree focusing on the Family Unit. One of the class lectures really made me think about the future of Jackson (I mean it just stood out and. not that I am taking any time worrying about his future). We were talking about Bad Parenting Models and how it affects the child later in life. This one stood out as how it seems Tim and Jenn are raising Jackson.

Groupie Parents
These parents view their children as “stars” who are to be honored and served and have their every whim catered to, and they make sure they are available to applaud at any possible moment. What they long for most of all is to bask in the presence of their glorious offspring. Sadly, these kids, who are used to being the center of attention, may never learn to function when the spotlight goes off. They may also become relationship disabled, unable to manage the give-and-take for a healthy relationship. By lavishing too much time and attention on a child and never denying the child anything, groupie parents can increase that child’s self-image to an unreal perspective.

Reactions: 3
There's always an "excuse" with the Trackers. Yet somehow stans (such as Tiffany Ann) buy this sh*t hook, line, and sinker. You're right. It's just trying to out-do the other vloggers and flaunt their YT wealth, and it's so crass - especially right now and in this current economic climate where the great majority of their viewers probably cannot afford a weeknight stay at their local Holiday Inn.
I noticed that Tiffany Ann had gushed over yesterday's video and a couple people made some great nasty comments to her....yet they are now gone! Can TA delete them herself or did Jenn seriously take the time to remove them??

Reactions: 1
I noticed that Tiffany Ann had gushed over yesterday's video and a couple people made some great nasty comments to her....yet they are now gone! Can TA delete them herself or did Jenn seriously take the time to remove them??
Who is Tiffany Ann?

From Stalker Stan herself.......

Tim has done tons of videos on resort stays (in all different price ranges.) They are doing staycations at places they never stayed before. Honestly, with the AP discounts and Disney trying to get people into their hotels, it’s not that expensive... especially for one or two nights. I’m in all the Disney Annual Pass groups, and people are listing prices at major resorts they are getting for under $100 a night. No one is flaunting anything. They work hard, let them enjoy their lives and family.

I’ve met them several times and honestly, they are extremely down to earth. No puffed up egos.... and I’m far from wealthy and have stayed a few nights at different resorts including the Poly and Grand Flo. There are great deals for APs... People are far to quick to judge others.

Who is Tiffany Ann?
The Trackers Stan Club President!

I've never really got the sense that the Trackers are egotistical etc - and I've met them in the parks twice now.

I don't doubt however their vlogs have become a tad boring after Jacksons birth.

Tim has done tons of videos on resort stays (in all different price ranges.) They are doing staycations at places they never stayed before. Honestly, with the AP discounts and Disney trying to get people into their hotels, it’s not that expensive... especially for one or two nights. I’m in all the Disney Annual Pass groups, and people are listing prices at major resorts they are getting for under $100 a night. No one is flaunting anything. They work hard, let them enjoy their lives and family.

I’ve met them several times and honestly, they are extremely down to earth. No puffed up egos.... and I’m far from wealthy and have stayed a few nights at different resorts including the Poly and Grand Flo. There are great deals for APs... People are far to quick to judge others.

The Trackers Stan Club President!
Apart from the fact that a night or two at The Poly and Grand Flo might cost $400-500/night (with AP discount and at slow times)

The trackers are staying in the most expensive rooms, that are still gonna be $1000+ a night, even right now...that is not the same thing!

I seem to notice she @'s Jenn and Tim under people's comments she doesn't "approve." I bet Jenn then goes in and deletes the comment and bans the commenter. It's so ridiculous at this point that they cannot take any - even minor - criticism, and that the entire comments section needs to be kiss a$$ comments. :rolleyes:Talk about trying to control the narrative.

I seem to notice she @'s Jenn and Tim under people's comments she doesn't "approve." I bet Jenn then goes in and deletes the comment and bans the commenter. It's so ridiculous at this point that they cannot take any - even minor - criticism, and that the entire comments section needs to be kiss a$$ comments. :rolleyes:Talk about trying to control the narrative.
There are other vloggers, along the same lines as the Trackers that have comments turned off! If Jenn is so concerned about what people are saying then turn them off! Simple as that.

I'd love to see these actual #s. Not that I'm wholly negating anything here but I've been on the Disney site the last few days looking at rooms to stay at in Nov. and I've seen NOTHING - not with Fla resident, AP, whatever) ROUTINELY under $100 a night (DVC and renting points aside, as the great majority of the average guest does not do that).

(and the All Stars which would be most likely to fall within that range, are not even open right now).

There are other vloggers, along the same lines as the Trackers that have comments turned off! If Jenn is so concerned about what people are saying then turn them off! Simple as that.

Yep. But I truly think Jenn relishes being a victim and / or martyr. And one who just HAS to go in there and *begrudgingly* clean up / discard people's mean ol' comments! (even if the comments aren't even hateful or mean; just constructive criticism or honest observation)

Last edited:
It's time for their Bucket List Polynesian Bungalow Staycation.

Tim has a moment of clarity that he wants to do a surprise where they are going, but then realizes the title of the video spoils what the vlog is about.

They are getting Jack$on ready to lie to Disney by wearing his "MY FIRST VISIT" magicband....Remember the days where everyday was Timbos birth day when he went to the parks?

Tim says we are almost there as they pass the TTC...Jenn then utters "Are we really?" DOES SHE NOT REALIZE THE TTC AND POLY ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER.

They decide to do the room tour as they checkout because they had time to explore the bungalow...versus them going "OH WHAT IS THIS THING?"

They do that stupid staged thing where Tim goes through the door and Frumpy Jenn and Jack$on are waiting for him.

Tim is very confused by the lighting system in the bungalow.

The Bojos are very impressed by dimmable lights. They also complain the black out curtains weren't 100% black out and a sliver of light came through.

Tim cannot stop saying "phenomenal" to describe all the artwork.

Tim who claims to be a huge fan of Disney has no idea who Uti is at the Polynesian/Tiki Room.

Tim who is a sewage expert, gives us the breakdown on how water and waste comes and goes from the bungalow.

Tim really loves the one tub since it's super short and he can easily bathe Jack$on

Tim doing his best HGTV presenter opens the back patio door to show us "THE SWEEPING VIEWS OF SEVEN SEAS LAGOON"

Tim makes a point to tell us the pool is a plunge pool not a hot tub because we have to squash the rumors of Jenn being preggers.

They apparently had "friends" over, so expect to see CM Jim and Thirsty Nicole in an upcoming vlog.

They complain about the lack of food options available....because research is too much work.

They were once again late for a limited time thing with regards to a Dole Whip they only had for Labor Day.

They got Jack$on people food, it must be the first solid food he's eating in awhile.

Jack$on makes the most disgusted faces through the entire eating segment.

Jenn got the Thai Coconut Meatballs and Tim got the Pulled Pork on Brioche...he's very quick to point out what brioche is.

Jenn thought a Dole Whip was a drink not dessert....

We then get a he said/she said argument over if the Bungalow or the Cascade Cabin had more natural light. It seems Jenn used this to push views toward their Cabin stay to see if she's right.

Jenn or Tim clogged the toilet with their massive bowel movements.

The meatballs didn't sit well Jenn....it apparently gave her digestional pains.

Tim then walks around the bungalow to find "good lighting" because vanity.

It's amazing how little they know about the Polynesian and its theming.

Tim finds the lobbies very relaxing because there are next to no one in them.

Tim got a burger for dinner...because burger.

Jenn confused by her potstickers because they all got stuck together.

Jenn got the poke bowl because she never gets to have seafood....So she's back to eating raw fish while supposedly preggers again...it didn't stop her the first time.

Jenn complains she was 0 for 2 in her meal selections.

Tim forbade Jenn from getting the braised short ribs because they were braised or coated in Kona Coffee and she's not allowed to have caffeine.

Tim complains that the bungalow is smaller than the cabin so he has to be quieter not to wake up Jack$on.

Staying at the bungalows at the Polynesian definitely does not cost $100 a night...
Even if he found someone selling points at $10 per point, it's 230 points for a 2 night stay. That's $2300 for 2 nights, and that's at $10 per point, odds are he might have gotten it at $15 per point so that's now 3450.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
OK, so their excuse for these uber expensive stays is that the AC in a hotel room is dangerous and you can catch COVID from people in other rooms through the vents! I have heard it all now!
And yet they still find reasons to go inside gift shops, etc at Disney. If the whole vent thing was real, wouldn’t it also be an issue in other buildings on Disney property?

Last edited:
They obviously stayed 3 nights. This first video is their first day there and at the end they say they are going to MK the next day......which they did on Tuesday. Then Wednesday was HS and the live pool video and they checked out today. So it looks like they got there Monday.

Tim forbade Jenn from getting the braised short ribs because they were braised or coated in Kona Coffee and she's not allowed to have caffeine.
Yeah, that right there is my new top Idiotic thing Tim has said. She wasn't allowed to get the short ribs because the coffee rub would keep her awake all night. What the Serious F!

Hello everyone. Newbie here. Long time reading, first time posting.

Used to watch TT videos casually for a few years, just the ones of him going to the parks and eventually unsubscribed. Once in a while would venture into their older videos and home vlogs, which got me to take a closer look at them, due to their ridiculous and fake behavior. Could never totally watch a home vlog, could not tolerate the wifey. As many of you, I have noticed the odd behaviors of both of them, the exploitation of their little boy, and the wasting of easy money.

On subject, we're lucky to live just over an hour from the parks and stay often over the weekends at the hotels. The only value hotel available is the Pop and the minimum AP price you can get is about $150 or so a night before taxes, maybe $125 on a weekday. The moderates with AP discount are about $250 before taxes on average, and the Deluxe are starting at $350 or so, some starting at $450 or so, and some starting in the $600-$700 range and these are all for standard rooms, not suites or separate bedrooms or cabins, those are easily in the thousands a night. So they're definitely paying thousands for the few nights, unless they got sponsored somehow.

Although I'm an advocate of everyone spending their money however they want, it's kind of sad when you see someone just wasting it, or at least it feels that way to me. I hope they're saving some money for their boy while he's still young. I'm thankful that we have enjoyed many vacations and staycations, but many of those we keep it to ourselves, no all our family members and friends can afford the same. I bet you they won't stay in a "cheap" value hotel to show viewers what the good options out there are if you're on a budget, or even a moderate hotel. They went from not being able to stay on property at all to stay on only the most expensive ones, not just the property, but the rooms as well. There are many other affordable options, even for splurging. Be humble, especially during these times that not everyone is doing well!

Reactions: 4
I currently seeking a Masters Degree focusing on the Family Unit. One of the class lectures really made me think about the future of Jackson (I mean it just stood out and. not that I am taking any time worrying about his future). We were talking about Bad Parenting Models and how it affects the child later in life. This one stood out as how it seems Tim and Jenn are raising Jackson.

Groupie Parents
These parents view their children as “stars” who are to be honored and served and have their every whim catered to, and they make sure they are available to applaud at any possible moment. What they long for most of all is to bask in the presence of their glorious offspring. Sadly, these kids, who are used to being the center of attention, may never learn to function when the spotlight goes off. They may also become relationship disabled, unable to manage the give-and-take for a healthy relationship. By lavishing too much time and attention on a child and never denying the child anything, groupie parents can increase that child’s self-image to an unreal perspective.
This is fascinating! I always/have been wondering how Jackson’s development will be effected. I’m curious: Is there any studies that have been done the mental development of YouTube stars?

I tried watching it, but immediately turned it off. They're so cringy. The dopey face that he gives the camera. Why?
And, the whole wanting to surprise the viewers, but the title gives it away conversation is infuriating. Have some self respect.

I personally think he has set his on camera persona to be based on Goofy. Its quite clear Goofy is one of his favourite characters and is quite endearing

Why do they only have fakeaway drinks now - when you go back to old vlogs they were necking bottles of beer like anything - is it a wholesome clean image now?

Even if you take in to account their AP discount, how many of their subscribers have an AP to get that? Had they stated in the video saying that 'we know this is an expensive resort and we have got a discount of x amount to stay here for x number of days' people wouldn't be so annoyed at them, but the fact that they have done this 3 times now in a month, they don't need to be in these expensive resorts, people can't relate to them.

I know that Prince Charming Dev has been doing a few resort stays recently. But he’s been staying in studios/1-bedrooms which will be attainable for a larger proportion of his audience.

He’s also been very open about the fact that his viewers have gifted their DVC points to him that they couldn’t use up this year.

the trackers can’t be open about what they are doing, else they would have to admit to dropping close to $7k plus over the last 3 staycations, despite living a stones throw to the resort.

People are just not in a position to drop this sort of money right now - read the room guys!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.