TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you take in to account their AP discount, how many of their subscribers have an AP to get that? Had they stated in the video saying that 'we know this is an expensive resort and we have got a discount of x amount to stay here for x number of days' people wouldn't be so annoyed at them, but the fact that they have done this 3 times now in a month, they don't need to be in these expensive resorts, people can't relate to them.
Well the AP thing only applies for their Treehouse Stay, the Cascade Cabins and Bungalows are always exempt from AP Discounts when booking from Disney. Plus they came out and said they got a "GREAT DEAL" on renting points for those stays.

I do get annoyed when Tim complains about a $25 t shirt, not realizing he's getting 20% off, or right now 30% off.

Watching that latest video of them at the Poly bungalow, Jenn sure looks pregnant in the reflection of the window. It's at about the 35 or 36 minute mark.

Well the AP thing only applies for their Treehouse Stay, the Cascade Cabins and Bungalows are always exempt from AP Discounts when booking from Disney. Plus they came out and said they got a "GREAT DEAL" on renting points for those stays.

I do get annoyed when Tim complains about a $25 t shirt, not realizing he's getting 20% off, or right now 30% off.
It certainly sounds like they are trying to sell these expensive places to their viewers, or possibly they are hoping that Disney will bring them back onto their media list again? - that is of course if they have 100% been removed from it.
He complains about a $25 t shirt, but he spent how much on the Gucci jumper that he can barely wear cos he lives in Florida?

Reactions: 1
Watching that latest video of them at the Poly bungalow, Jenn sure looks pregnant in the reflection of the window. It's at about the 35 or 36 minute mark.
It kind of looks like there is a bump there, but her posture is atrocious and that might make it look like she is showing when she isn't really pregnant. Also I noticed she spent a lot of the video with her hands rubbing against her stomach....

Attachments

It kind of looks like there is a bump there, but her posture is atrocious and that might make it look like she is showing when she isn't really pregnant. Also I noticed she spent a lot of the video with her hands rubbing against her stomach....
Like someone said on Guru the other day, if she is, then I guess she turned "off" her infertile DX. :rolleyes:

It certainly sounds like they are trying to sell these expensive places to their viewers, or possibly they are hoping that Disney will bring them back onto their media list again? - that is of course if they have 100% been removed from it.
He complains about a $25 t shirt, but he spent how much on the Gucci jumper that he can barely wear cos he lives in Florida?
I think Michael Kay was at some preview / promo at the MK for Halloween merchandise and food stuff the other day. (correct me if I'm wrong) So, if we don't see Tim come out with a similar vlog, then it may really be that they were dropped or at least limited in what Disney is offering them at the moment. ???

Last edited:
I don't think she's pregnant. I think it's just that the crappy diet has caught up with her. Besides if she was then I believe they would be making a huge deal out of it.

In fairness their diet, with lockdown and the fact she hasnt that long given birth really (in terms of body getting back to normal) I suspect she isnt pregnant. but guess we will find out soon enough...well those of us who care

Reactions: 3
I don't think she's pregnant, otherwise am pretty sure they would be telling everyone about it to get more views in.
Plus as @nrs264 has said, they don't have the best diet to begin with and really it's fine that she hasn't lost the weight really.

It's Day 2 of the Staycation...we get some orchestrated Jack$on action in bed with Jenn and then they sing their awful Good Morning song.

Jenn is in her frumpiest bath robe eating on the back deck of the bungalow.

Tim says that Jack$on won't eat eggs at home, I can't blame him because odds are the eggs that Jenn makes are super overcooked and dry as sand.

Jenn doesn't feel comfortable on the monorail even though they limit the number of people in each cab.

Jack$on was in his Pumpkin Onesie that is way too small for him, and then he got sick and they blame Disney food. So they took the boat over to MK and then had to go right back to their bungalow.

They apparently just ate breakfast, but apparently Tim is already getting lunch at Kona Cafe.....

Tim to look at the Olu-Mel merchandise and becomes completely confused by the offerings.

Jenn got the Tonkatsu Ramen and Tim is confused by how they packaged it because all the meat and noodles are in one bowl, and the broth in another.

Adult Timbo got an Uncrustable for Lunch because he had a big breakfast....which was the same breakfast Jenn had....Is she eating for 2 again?

Jenn complained about the pork belly...it looked fine to me, but she complains about everything.

Jenn also complains about her dessert because mousse and gel based dessert needs to have more crumb bottom.

They are attempting to go back to MK again....it's now 3PM and it closes at 6PM.

Tim complains that the Train Station isn't decorated. I'm highly disappointed that Disney didn't decorate to Tim's specifications because he knows better than all of us mere mortals.

We get then awfully shot footage of the Halloween cavalcades and Tim and Jenn asking Jack$on numerous times does he LOVE IT? DO YOU LOVE IT?

Tim is on a mission to find the Cadaver Dan's....only if they did some research beforehand.

Jack$on looked miserable the entire time at MK....I think he was super dehydrated because he threw up twice, and then was taken out in the Floridian heat and humidity.

They complained enough about Kona Cafe, so they are walking over to the Gran Flo to get food there.

Tim then complains about how long the walk is between their Bungalow and the Gran Flo.

Tim got the fried chicken...Jenn got the salmon because she never gets to have seafood.

Jenn is back in her frumpy bathrobe....

Jenn then says she wishes they drove between the Poly and the Gran Flo because Jack$on was tired.

Tim goes to the Pineapple Lanai to get the special Olu Mel dessert and he says he has to go quickly because it'll melt....then he stops to vlog the Olu Mel on a table before bringing it back to the Bungalow....then he complains about how fast it melted.

They still haven't gone into the plunge pool....so the theme of them not finding time to swim carries over to their vacations as their home life.

Jenn complains they don't have enough time to do things....you know a local family who can go whenever they want....they are complaining they don't have time to enjoy their expensive staycation resort.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I sure hope she washed that finger well with her hand sanitizer before letting him chew on it.

1600482072641.png

So the FB page just got interesting. Becca called someone out for trying to post a snarky comment (screen shot of what they tried to post), which she refused, but the whole thing is about calling that person out as an idiot for trying to be mean. Wait, I thought that whole page was all about positivity!?!? But it's OK for her to call someone an idiot! She even said they are still in the group, which means they see everything that is being said about them.

1600484647996.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Didn’t jenn go mad at other youtubers a few years ago on twitter claiming that everyone was copying there ideas? Yet they are now copying others doing these staycation vlogs. Ironic.

lol they have no ideas to steal. even in the days where I watched them they literally point and shoot what they walk around and see and experience. that's literally the most basic travel vlogging 101

Call me catty, but can someone explain to me the half up / half down hairdo Jenn is sporting (and has sported in the past) in the newest vlog?

It just looks so unkept and messy. I think she's trying to do some sort of top knot but her hair is too short and it falls out over the course of the day (or maybe she's doing that on purpose?) But OMG. It drives me nuts. Either keep it down or just pull it straight back and stop with the top knot thing. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Has anyone noticed she's also sporting a new wedding band? I've noticed it in the last few vlogs. Gold. Is that another Tiffany purchase? I'm not "in the know" with regard to brands / jewelry... Petey, do you know?

This was the clearest shot I could find of the wedding band.

It just looks gold to me, I don't see any distinctive marks that would make me believe it's one luxury brand over another.
wedding band.PNG

lol they have no ideas to steal. even in the days where I watched them they literally point and shoot what they walk around and see and experience. that's literally the most basic travel vlogging 101
It's amusing to see that their content hasn't evolved much - if at all - in the whole time they have been doing YouTube.

Jenn’s Hair is just awful. And she puts it up it’s even worse because she has the weirdest shaped head

I know that Prince Charming Dev has been doing a few resort stays recently. But he’s been staying in studios/1-bedrooms which will be attainable for a larger proportion of his audience.

He’s also been very open about the fact that his viewers have gifted their DVC points to him that they couldn’t use up this year.

the trackers can’t be open about what they are doing, else they would have to admit to dropping close to $7k plus over the last 3 staycations, despite living a stones throw to the resort.

People are just not in a position to drop this sort of money right now - read the room guys!!
Same with Paging Mr. Morrow. He's told his viewers that his viewers have gifted him points. To me that's open and honest right there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.