TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely dont get the daily vlogging by anyone. No ones life is that interesting, it keeps quality low, and I dont think any vloggers really like doing it. I dont think dropping down from daily would impact them at all. Also after all these years Tim should know what to film and what not to so editing is very minimal. and Jenn should now have editing down to an artform. Their videos are edited in the most basic way and there is very little creativity to what they do. Its point and shoot and then edit bits out. They're either lying or both havent learnt anything after all these years and have no idea what they're doing

Reactions: 2
I genuinely dont get the daily vlogging by anyone. No ones life is that interesting, it keeps quality low, and I dont think any vloggers really like doing it. I dont think dropping down from daily would impact them at all. Also after all these years Tim should know what to film and what not to so editing is very minimal. and Jenn should now have editing down to an artform. Their videos are edited in the most basic way and there is very little creativity to what they do. Its point and shoot and then edit bits out. They're either lying or both havent learnt anything after all these years and have no idea what they're doing
Yeah, I think it's all lies. More so even now. We know he only spends a few hours in the parks nowadays based on weather patterns, where the sun sits in the sky, closing times, etc.

I agree - if he hasn't learned what to shoot and not shoot at this point to create the most concise and efficient editing job for Jenn, he's an idiot.

I highly doubt he records straight thru from the moment he steps out of the car to the moment he steps back into the car.

And Jackson aside (because this was going on way before him), Jenn flits around the house (and not cleaning, apparently) scatterbrained, probably watching TV or YT, and not focusing on getting the editing job done in a timely manner. She's probably dreadfully bored with the monotony of editing daily - and that doesn't help with productivity - and I don't necessarily blame her. BUT she sure likes those Tiffany earrings, Cartier band, and Tesla to drive around in! :ROFLMAO: So...

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I think it's all lies. More so even now. We know he only spends a few hours in the parks nowadays based on weather patterns, where the sun sits in the sky, closing times, etc.

I agree - if he hasn't learned what to shoot and not shoot at this point to create the most concise and efficient editing job for Jenn, he's an idiot.

I highly doubt he records straight thru from the moment he steps out of the car to the moment he steps back into the car.

And Jackson aside (because this was going on way before him), Jenn flits around the house (and not cleaning, apparently) scatterbrained, probably watching TV or YT, and not focusing on getting the editing job done in a timely manner. She's probably dreadfully bored with the monotony of editing daily - and that doesn't help with productivity - and I don't necessarily blame her. BUT she sure likes those Tiffany earrings, Cartier band, and Tesla to drive around in! :ROFLMAO: So...
Honestly, I think Tim is so stupid that he doesn't know to stop recording. I think this was clearly seen at D23, where all he had to do was hit record, when they stopped presenting something stop recording, then record again when the next bit started. I truly believe he'll go out somewhere, hit the record button and just film everything, which then makes Jenn watch multiple hours of footage, which could've been condensed from the get go.

Honestly, I think Tim is so stupid that he doesn't know to stop recording. I think this was clearly seen at D23, where all he had to do was hit record, when they stopped presenting something stop recording, then record again when the next bit started. I truly believe he'll go out somewhere, hit the record button and just film everything, which then makes Jenn watch multiple hours of footage, which could've been condensed from the get go.
What if he does it just to spite her? To keep her perpetually occupied? :unsure: He seems like he could be the type to be a jerk like that.

What if he does it just to spite her? To keep her perpetually occupied? :unsure: He seems like he could be the type to be a jerk like that.
Then Jenn leaves in all the clips where Tim looks like a complete idiot.

The perfect passive aggressive marriage.

• Haha
Tim has definitely been dropped by Disney. Numerous vloggers have attended Disney events in the last month and they haven’t been to one. Dev more than once has said Disney invited him out.

Reactions: 4
Tim has definitely been dropped by Disney. Numerous vloggers have attended Disney events in the last month and they haven’t been to one. Dev more than once has said Disney invited him out.
This would be yet another explanation for the expensive staycations. Clearly, they're not just "bucket list" items to check off.

They're trying to BUY their way back into Disney's good graces. Just like Tim has always BOUGHT viewers and subs.

Reactions: 5
This would be yet another explanation for the expensive staycations. Clearly, they're not just "bucket list" items to check off.

They're trying to BUY their way back into Disney's good graces. Just like Tim has always BOUGHT viewers and subs.
This is exactly what I was thinking.

Look Disney, look how much we’re spending, surely that’s worth giving us our media status back!😭

This is exactly what I was thinking.

Look Disney, look how much we’re spending, surely that’s worth giving us our media status back!😭
I doubt Disney would give them back the media pass though, they would need to do a heck of a lot more than just stay at the expensive resorts, after all many of their following wouldn't be able to afford it. They aren't really thinking strategically really, they'd have been better off staying at a mid tier Disney hotel instead, maybe comment on what is happening to make sure every is being kept safe within the hotel ect instead of spending a load of money that is just lining Disney's pockets but not really giving them anything more than that.

I doubt Disney would give them back the media pass though, they would need to do a heck of a lot more than just stay at the expensive resorts, after all many of their following wouldn't be able to afford it. They aren't really thinking strategically really, they'd have been better off staying at a mid tier Disney hotel instead, maybe comment on what is happening to make sure every is being kept safe within the hotel ect instead of spending a load of money that is just lining Disney's pockets but not really giving them anything more than that.
don’t forget the AC vent scaremongering - Disney ain’t gonna like that!

Reactions: 3
You're totally right, but wouldn't it just be like Tim to think he's soooo important - thinks soooo highly of himself; soooo arrogant with all his "new" money - to believe he could just BUY his way into anything now?

The sorta Disney vlogger "celebrity" version of "Don't you know who I am?!?!?!?" :ROFLMAO:

The problem is that the mid tier hotels are open yet. Sure, Pop Century is, but that's so beneath the Trackers isn't not funny. They wouldn't dare stay there because there are too many people around. They don't realize that the average Joe isn't going to be able to afford to stay at these hotels they've been staying lately. Sure, it might get them clicks and views, but it does nothing for Disney's bottom line. Also, Disney doesn't want someone that's afraid to go on the indoor rides.

The problem is that the mid tier hotels are open yet. Sure, Pop Century is, but that's so beneath the Trackers isn't not funny. They wouldn't dare stay there because there are too many people around. They don't realize that the average Joe isn't going to be able to afford to stay at these hotels they've been staying lately. Sure, it might get them clicks and views, but it does nothing for Disney's bottom line. Also, Disney doesn't want someone that's afraid to go on the indoor rides.
They *could* venture over to Universal and stay at Cabana Bay right now, if they truly wanted a decently priced, family-friendly staycation. LOL But I guess room rates that are under $100-150 are just SO beneath them. :ROFLMAO: So, overpriced treehouses, cabins, and bungalows is it! Gotta try and buy Disney back!

They *could* venture over to Universal and stay at Cabana Bay right now, if they truly wanted a decently priced, family-friendly staycation. LOL But I guess room rates that are under $100-150 are just SO beneath them. :ROFLMAO: So, overpriced treehouses, cabins, and bungalows is it! Gotta try and buy Disney back!
LOL!! And don't forget the AC vents!! Cause that's how it spreads now. I was at the Boardwalk for almost 2 weeks and didn't wear my mask inside my room at all. And I have zero issues. They are so paranoid that they won't go anywhere. I'm honestly very surprised that they are taking Jackson to the MK.

I'm sorry I can't figure out how to quote people, put going off of what SheDaisy said: I doubt Disney would want influencers who go to their top tier accomodations and do nothing but eat either! They've seriously spent tens of thousands of dollars the past month and a half to just sit, eat, and swim less than an hour from their house. Why not put that sort of money into a trust for their kid while they still have a high income?

I'm sorry I can't figure out how to quote people, put going off of what SheDaisy said: I doubt Disney would want influencers who go to their top tier accomodations and do nothing but eat either! They've seriously spent tens of thousands of dollars the past month and a half to just sit, eat, and swim less than an hour from their house. Why not put that sort of money into a trust for their kid while they still have a high income?
You're thinking logically here. LOL!! There's no logic when it comes to them. they assume that the YouTube bubble will always be here and they aren't planning for the day that the bottom drops out. All Dim does is go to wherever and complain about there not being any hotdogs or the fact that it's going to rain. Disney doesn't want that. Disney wants people that are confident in them and in their reopening. Heck when I was there I stopped and talked to a lot of the cast members. They thanked me for coming out and I thanked them for working so we can be there. I doubt that Tim would dare get that close to a CM....

As for quoting it's easy. On the right hand side there's a like and quote. Just push the quote and it will pop up what message you want to quote.

I wish I could jump 20 years into the future, to see 60 year old Tim still vlogging at WDW, but he's in a rascal scooter at 400lbs since he finally lost his metabolism, and he has diabetes from his sugar rich diet. To see Tim still doing price and point not understanding the color coded price system. Throw into the mix all the wrinkles on his awful tattoos would just be *chef kiss* good.

LOL!! And don't forget the AC vents!! Cause that's how it spreads now. I was at the Boardwalk for almost 2 weeks and didn't wear my mask inside my room at all. And I have zero issues. They are so paranoid that they won't go anywhere. I'm honestly very surprised that they are taking Jackson to the MK.
Yeah, me too! I don't get how scared Jenn was and then overnight she isn't at all. They were at Epcot today and Disney Springs again last night, so we have those vlogs coming up. One picture I saw today showed the stans VERY close to the Trackers. Where did this new found bravery come from...maybe a pill?

I wish I could jump 20 years into the future, to see 60 year old Tim still vlogging at WDW, but he's in a rascal scooter at 400lbs since he finally lost his metabolism, and he has diabetes from his sugar rich diet. To see Tim still doing price and point not understanding the color coded price system. Throw into the mix all the wrinkles on his awful tattoos would just be *chef kiss* good.
Both of his parents are fairly overweight, so this diet is going to catch up with him for sure. He's already sprouting his middle aged man boobs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.