TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would be awesome.

These are stories I heard from coworkers and work friends. Let me see: There is one story that sticks out. It happened around 4 years ago? I was told 2016. It was during HHN. This was back when the Trackers were “good” with Universal. They were tight with Matt, they guy that was pr for the Annual Passholders(he has left the company). Sorry a bit off topic My coworker was working as a bartender at one of the HHN liquor pop ups. It was close to the Purge Zone/New York Ave.The Trackers were already buzzed when they approached the stand. There is a drink limit per individual and Jenn was buying around 3. My coworker explained the liquor policy and apparently she went from super sweet to argumentative. I think they said she argued for like five minutes until someone stopped her.She finally bought one and left.

I have heard another story about her drunk arguing/yelling. A friend of mine was working as I HHN “street attendant” one night near Finnegans. Jenn was screaming at some guy about how he fucked with her and he talked tit about her on the internet and she blocked him. My friend said that she was quite the sight, strutting around yelling, while laughing with her friend. They said It was loud where they worked, so she had to REALLY be screaming to be noticed.

I have heard one or two more main stories about them, but I have errands to do, so I will have to tell them later when I have some free time
I couldn’t help but laugh at an image of her strutting around/ laughing. I don’t know why 🤣

Reactions: 1
That would be awesome.

These are stories I heard from coworkers and work friends. Let me see: There is one story that sticks out. It happened around 4 years ago? I was told 2016. It was during HHN. This was back when the Trackers were “good” with Universal. They were tight with Matt, they guy that was pr for the Annual Passholders(he has left the company). Sorry a bit off topic My coworker was working as a bartender at one of the HHN liquor pop ups. It was close to the Purge Zone/New York Ave.The Trackers were already buzzed when they approached the stand. There is a drink limit per individual and Jenn was buying around 3. My coworker explained the liquor policy and apparently she went from super sweet to argumentative. I think they said she argued for like five minutes until someone stopped her.She finally bought one and left.

I have heard another story about her drunk arguing/yelling. A friend of mine was working as I HHN “street attendant” one night near Finnegans. Jenn was screaming at some guy about how he fucked with her and he talked tit about her on the internet and she blocked him. My friend said that she was quite the sight, strutting around yelling, while laughing with her friend. They said It was loud where they worked, so she had to REALLY be screaming to be noticed.

I have heard one or two more main stories about them, but I have errands to do, so I will have to tell them later when I have some free time
They left this in a vlog! I don’t even think she was provoked, she was drunk and spotted him and started screaming “Yeah! I blocked you!” I wish I could remember which one. I think she had pink hair, but I also think it might have been the year they had the alien invasion scarezone. Idk if those 2 timelines overlap. The guy she yelled at posted on Twitter about it, not mentioning JennDoesn’t by name, yet she still found it and went off on him... again.

I really wish some of their poor behavior recently was caught on camera. Especially the restaurant shenanigans. Imagine pointing a camera at someone whilst your complaining. You're basically threatening them with dismissal if they say a single thing wrong. Jenn always had cancel culture attitude. I recall Twitter rants and calls to managers over deliveries that she wasn't happy about. Or the time the sofa delivery guy called her sweetheart or honey or something. That was a sackable offence but dressing up as One Chainz was just fine until they got called out. There were only probably a couple of years between these events too.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Honestly you guys wanna hear something funny? I preferred them the way they were.

something about them now, they are so ding dang golly gosh censored and it’s so barfable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched a 2016 HHN vlog, Jin with pink hair, Tim with his attention seeking moustach, high as kites having fun. I liked them then. Yip Jin was probably still a witch but she had other focus outside of the house and Tim. It's literally only 4 years and they've aged in appearance and attitude about 40 years since then. Incredible

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just watched a 2016 HHN vlog, Jin with pink hair, Tim with his attention seeking moustach, high as kites having fun. I liked them then. Yip Jin was probably still a witch but she had other focus outside of the house and Tim. It's literally only 4 years and they've aged in appearance and attitude about 40 years since then. Incredible
yep!!! I’ve been rewatching old videos and damn they actually seemed like two people having fun. Now it’s just all super fake

Reactions: 2
I remember she also got into a spat on Twitter with Justin Scarred when Justin - again, not even mentioning her or Tim - casually alluded to valuing quality vs. quantity with his vlogs.

She took that as a direct insult to them (?!?) and their daily vlogs, and inserted herself into it and Justin had to basically emphasize he was not referring to her, explain himself, etc.

She literally THRIVES on creating and being embroiled in drama.
Wow, I forgot about that one. Trying to imagine a time when Jenn actually gave a tit about her editing and content. Nope, still can't. So why was she upset? LOL

Really no comparison between Justin Scarred's videos and Tim/Jenn's. The difference is like taking a trip to and tour of Ben and Jerry's in VT for icecream compared to grabbing a half melted icream sandwich from the corner convenience store. Both about icecream, but one is far more preferable to the other unless you just don't know better.

Reactions: 4
Wow, I forgot about that one. Trying to imagine a time when Jenn actually gave a tit about her editing and content. Nope, still can't. So why was she upset? LOL

Really no comparison between Justin Scarred's videos and Tim/Jenn's. The difference is like taking a trip to and tour of Ben and Jerry's in VT for icecream compared to grabbing a half melted icream sandwich from the corner convenience store. Both about icecream, but one is far more preferable to the other unless you just don't know better.
Yep. Even if someone is not a fan of JS's onscreen demeanor (and, as his faults, sometimes he complains about being "poor" and talks drama about his ex) but he really tells a story with his vlogs.

His series of Route 66 vlogs were so so good. I was glued to the screen and wanted to get in the car and leave the next day for my own Route 66 roadtrip! LOL

Honestly you guys wanna hear something funny? I preferred them the way they were.

something about them now, they are so ding dang golly gosh censored and it’s so barfable
Yeah. I couldn't stand Jenn from the beginning but at least she was real. Tim too. I had liked Tim more initially. It took me longer to see Tim as just as crappy as her.

I really think the whole ding dang super-sugary sweet aw shucks change for them happened somewhere in between nearing the end of the look-at-me handlebar moustache (2017) and him shaving it off (2018).

That's when they started getting a lot more #hosted from Disney around that time.

Last edited:
I wonder if they're aware yet that they bought their Model Y literally seconds before Tesla revamped the Model 3 entirely, and upped the range on the Model Y while keeping it at the same price...

So they ended up with an obsolete Tesla basically a couple weeks after they took delivery.

Considering I warned against buying one at that time for almost exactly that reason on the "other site", all I can say now is..... told ya so.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So, there's a rumor going around that Disney might being wanting to do away with annual passes.Wouldn't that just be the death knell for T&J's channel. Cause you can't do the whole Home vlogs for very long before people get really, really bored.If that does happen I see a job and Dim and Jen's futures....

Interesting that when Devil pulled the curtain on their treatment of theme park workers they don’t post their daily video

Pete puts his money where his mouth is. Buying beautiful items, did you see the wreaths featured in the latest episode?, from laid off Disney CMs.
Plus he has raised over $1M for GKTW through his Dis Unplugged channel marathons.
In addition, Pete’s other business, Dreams Unlimited Travel, is a presenting partner of an illuminated house. I am looking forward to seeing the footage of them decorating that house. The Dis Unplugged video will be exclusively about “Nights of a Million Nights”.

Unlike TTT who put it in with a daily vlog giving GKTW only 4 minutes of a 29 minute video. 🙄

I wonder if they're aware yet that they bought their Model Y literally seconds before Tesla revamped the Model 3 entirely, and upped the range on the Model Y while keeping it at the same price...

So they ended up with an obsolete Tesla basically a couple weeks after they took delivery.

Considering I warned against buying one at that time for almost exactly that reason on the "other site", all I can say now is..... told ya so.
😂 😆 😂

Last edited:

Its okay, the Tesla clearly didn’t fill the [depression] void anyways because their house and their pool are all still a complete disaster and they are still “comfort eating” constantly, so there will inevitably be something else coming to the channel (to be written off as another “business expense”) eventually.

So, there's a rumor going around that Disney might being wanting to do away with annual passes.Wouldn't that just be the death knell for T&J's channel. Cause you can't do the whole Home vlogs for very long before people get really, really bored.If that does happen I see a job and Dim and Jen's futures....
That could hurt the smaller vloggers but if the rumors are true that T&J are pulling in $300 to $400k a year doing this do you think they'll have any problem dropping money on normal tickets? It is a tax write off for them.

But if they eliminate annual passes I could see them giving free access to everybody on their media list. Maybe not unlimited but definitely a large amount of access. That would help out a lot of people but not T&J as it appears they lost their media privileges.

Interesting that when Devil pulled the curtain on their treatment of theme park workers they don’t post their daily video
Honestly, I don't think it had anything to do with that. She constantly apologizes about late videos and bemoans daily vlogging but yet they very frequently don't post vlogs for well over 24 hours with zero explanation or [fake] apology. LOL As usual, martyr. As usual, contradictory.

(If the delay has to do with Jackson, I would certainly hope they realize taking him out in the Fla heat when they think he has a stomach bug was not the best idea :( )

Disney is not getting rid of the APs. I just re-upped mine this morning.
AP holders bring in too much money in spending at Disney. Many are renting Disney hotel rooms and staying in the Disney bubble.

Reactions: 5
That could hurt the smaller vloggers but if the rumors are true that T&J are pulling in $300 to $400k a year doing this do you think they'll have any problem dropping money on normal tickets? It is a tax write off for them.
From what I understand, and I’m sure I’m wrong... $400k is the estimated total earnings of the channel. Google takes 45% of the channel’s earnings leaving the Slackers with approx $220k of pre-tax ad revenue. The values of any hosted events are also supposed to be added up and included in their total income at tax time.

It’s pretty obvious that all the big $$$ spending has a hidden agenda. The brand new Tesla during an economic downturn when gas is cheap, the stupidly expensive Gucci sweater when they live in humid tropical central Florida, the staycations that cost as much as a down payment on a second house in Orlando... all written off as business expenses to offset income to make it look on paper like they’re not making anything at all and therefore not paying the upper tax bracket rates that they should be paying. I would be so curious to see their tax returns and see how much they are actually paying. What is this year’s monetized election night video going to be like compared to their last one?

From what I understand, and I’m sure I’m wrong... $400k is the estimated total earnings of the channel. Google takes 45% of the channel’s earnings leaving the Slackers with approx $220k of pre-tax ad revenue. The values of any hosted events are also supposed to be added up and included in their total income at tax time.

It’s pretty obvious that all the big $$$ spending has a hidden agenda. The brand new Tesla during an economic downturn when gas is cheap, the stupidly expensive Gucci sweater when they live in humid tropical central Florida, the staycations that cost as much as a down payment on a second house in Orlando... all written off as business expenses to offset income to make it look on paper like they’re not making anything at all and therefore not paying the upper tax bracket rates that they should be paying. I would be so curious to see their tax returns and see how much they are actually paying. What is this year’s monetized election night video going to be like compared to their last one?
How about the fact they bought a brand new car, for a household where only one person drives....They easily could've sold their Chevy to make the Tesla "more affordable" but they kept it when Jenn hasn't driven for years (at least on camera).

It's just hilarious that a few years ago Tim would complain about a $10 QS Burger....now you got Tim dropping $35 on a single dessert and saying it's a "great value and well worth the $$$$"

It's a shame the new YouTube guidelines didn't ruin their channel like a lot of us thought it would.

I find it SOOOO intriguing (kind of like how the slackers find everything SOOOO delicious) that they didn’t drop a video yesterday....

they probably didn’t have any content because it was an entire day of Dimbo Slacker on the horn with UO corporate bitching and moaning that their employees are being ding dang golly gosh mean to them on a forum. So Dumbo Slacker doesn’t feel like doing a proper editing job (to edit out Dimbo on the phone demanding compensation) even though THAT IS HER ONLY JOB TO DO because let’s face it all she does is throw “snackies” at The Prop instead of parenting properly

More likely they spent the day in a trailer and then repeated what other, better vloggers have done by riding around fort wilderness in a rented golf cart looking at stupid inflatables. Today is Jenn pushing herself for 4000 hours of the day doing that tough drag and drop editing it so it can go up on Halloween and they won't once again get caught as being irrelevant (their go-to signature).

Expected exclamations:
On the golf cart: "It was reasonable", "Fun", "Tim can't drive", "We're lost"
On the inflatables: "Too scary", "I like it", "I want that one", "Amazing"
On Trail's end being closed: "Dissapointing"
On the trailer or Cabin: "Really loved it" "Sad it ended" "It's pretty big you guys" (Not to be said in relation to Tim)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.