TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok everyone. I am here with a A more. (Clear) head. I am sorry about the last couple of posts, was really upset and I am not good at explaining when I am upset. Anyways

Where I work: I am quick service. right now they are rotating us to diff. locations(restaurants) throughout all 3 resorts since part time is furloughed(mostly)- I have however filled in or helped out when needed. Sorry if I implied I wasn’t.The reason I said I had a good vantage point is because I do greeting(hey what’s up please use this hand sanitizer) throughout both islands and universal, as well as food carts. It is easy to spot a couple with a stroller with 3 fans and a camera with a fuzzy when park attendance is low.

Complaints: They have complained multiple times at different venues in both parks throughout the last couple of months. Most were done to the management of the location, but only one was called in to Universal. The only reason I know they complained a lot is because we don t have alot of crazy guests so the trackers are standing out more as those asshole guests.(also what tm doesn’t enjoy a horrible guest story?)That is when “higher ups” came down on us about quality of food- just as an FYI, coworkers were told throughout multiple location. While higher ups would never disclose would it was, some of the details mentioned matched up with an incident Tim or Jenn had a couple of days prior? The lead cash overheard their complaint with manager and mentioned it.

enter me and my venting to this board- I obviously upset someone with my comments and observations. I got more elaboration on the ”complaint“ yesterday- someone came into one of the restaurants and complained from my understanding. The manager or captain that took the complain’t went and told several coworkers and it spread wildfire. Some managers(strict) told us to watch our product quality, but for the most part, it was more of let’s make fun of the bratty vloggers. The person sho took their complaint said they had a camera on them(not filming) and a coworker I work with frequently says she heard them ask for a comped meal. It could have been them or that crazy person-Tiffany? Either way they are responsible for this bs and their crazy fans.

my job- No I didn’t disclose anything about universal nor the exact location, times and people involved. I am a bit nervous about my future at the company, but at the same time I move around to diff locations almost daily they wouldn’t guess the person.

so tl;dr
-the trackers have complained multiple times at diff foo locations
- because of less tourist traffic, the trackers are being noticed more as inconsiderate and complaining guests
- supervisors are rolling their eyes at the request
- a complaint was called in once(where we got lecture)
-some person or trackers tried to get comped over being called out on a forum that dislikes them.
-Tim and Jenn-at what point did you expect one of us to open our mouths and tell about your behavior at the parks?

Now for the part where I tell all of you to please not incite harassment on my behalf-this is just my story that I am sharing to make everyone aware(and to vent).

I hope this was a bit clear
Thank you for the clarification. I can honestly say that I am not surprised they do this. They are assholes for sure. I am glad your employer is not taking them seriously enough to write up. Makes sense why Jenn is all about the cms now. Damage control

Reactions: 2
They want CMs to contact them so the Slackers can promote their Etsy/Side Businesses/etc in lieu of their "It's Time to Help"
And this is something Pete's been doing on DisUnplugged for several weeks now. Not that I don't think it's a great idea, but it's not their idea and, as much as I dislike Pete sometimes, it's not backed up with his sincerity.

Thank you for the clarification. I can honestly say that I am not surprised they do this. They are assholes for sure. I am glad your employer is not taking them seriously enough to write up. Makes sense why Jenn is all about the cms now. Damage control
Yes, exactly. And I just feel like I'm getting major cocky vibes from Jenn lately. Can't put my finger on it entirely. (and it seems more than her typical poorly behaved self)

I typically only scan the vlogs after Petey's recaps just to see things he references. Sometimes I'll stop and let the gawd-awful audio play (because their voices annoy me). And it just seems like since she's been going to the parks now every friggin time with Tim lately (and their "afterthought" miracle baby) - during a pandemic, no less, that she was previously terrified of - that she's just giving me even more-than-usual - cocky / witch vibes. I see it in her mannerisms and the way she's talking. Am I the only one?

Yes, exactly. And I just feel like I'm getting major cocky vibes from Jenn lately. Can't put my finger on it entirely. (and it seems more than her typical poorly behaved self)

I typically only scan the vlogs after Petey's recaps just to see things he references. Sometimes I'll stop and let the gawd-awful audio play (because their voices annoy me). And it just seems like since she's been going to the parks now every friggin time with Tim lately (and their "afterthought" miracle baby) - during a pandemic, no less, that she was previously terrified of - that she's just giving me even more-than-usual - cocky / witch vibes. I see it in her mannerisms and the way she's talking. Am I the only one?
funny you mention this...

my husband is not one to shame others but the slackers really grind his gears

the other day while I’m hate watching he walks by and casually says “doesn’t Jenn realize she’s too ugly to be that bitchy/cocky” 😂😂😂😂

I’ve noticed her attitude seems much less “battered woman who feels bad about herself” and much more “I’m a vlogger and I do what I want”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok everyone. I am here with a A more. (Clear) head. I am sorry about the last couple of posts, was really upset and I am not good at explaining when I am upset. Anyways

Where I work: I am quick service. right now they are rotating us to diff. locations(restaurants) throughout all 3 resorts since part time is furloughed(mostly)- I have however filled in or helped out when needed. Sorry if I implied I wasn’t.The reason I said I had a good vantage point is because I do greeting(hey what’s up please use this hand sanitizer) throughout both islands and universal, as well as food carts. It is easy to spot a couple with a stroller with 3 fans and a camera with a fuzzy when park attendance is low.

Complaints: They have complained multiple times at different venues in both parks throughout the last couple of months. Most were done to the management of the location, but only one was called in to Universal. The only reason I know they complained a lot is because we don t have alot of crazy guests so the trackers are standing out more as those asshole guests.(also what tm doesn’t enjoy a horrible guest story?)That is when “higher ups” came down on us about quality of food- just as an FYI, coworkers were told throughout multiple location. While higher ups would never disclose would it was, some of the details mentioned matched up with an incident Tim or Jenn had a couple of days prior? The lead cash overheard their complaint with manager and mentioned it.

enter me and my venting to this board- I obviously upset someone with my comments and observations. I got more elaboration on the ”complaint“ yesterday- someone came into one of the restaurants and complained from my understanding. The manager or captain that took the complain’t went and told several coworkers and it spread wildfire. Some managers(strict) told us to watch our product quality, but for the most part, it was more of let’s make fun of the bratty vloggers. The person sho took their complaint said they had a camera on them(not filming) and a coworker I work with frequently says she heard them ask for a comped meal. It could have been them or that crazy person-Tiffany? Either way they are responsible for this bs and their crazy fans.

my job- No I didn’t disclose anything about universal nor the exact location, times and people involved. I am a bit nervous about my future at the company, but at the same time I move around to diff locations almost daily they wouldn’t guess the person.

so tl;dr
-the trackers have complained multiple times at diff foo locations
- because of less tourist traffic, the trackers are being noticed more as inconsiderate and complaining guests
- supervisors are rolling their eyes at the request
- a complaint was called in once(where we got lecture)
-some person or trackers tried to get comped over being called out on a forum that dislikes them.
-Tim and Jenn-at what point did you expect one of us to open our mouths and tell about your behavior at the parks?

Now for the part where I tell all of you to please not incite harassment on my behalf-this is just my story that I am sharing to make everyone aware(and to vent).

I hope this was a bit clear
I am so sorry you have to put up with this BS! They don’t like being caught with their pants down, so to speak. Just like with their racist and homophobic videos that they profited off of for over seven years.

Tim and Jenn are modern day grifters! And don’t want people to know all the techniques that they run their cons with.

You did not reveal any “secrets”!
Please feel free to vent as you need. Your job is hard enough without having to deal with the Trackers’ schemes.

Personally. I will always have your back.

Reactions: 6

the other day while I’m hate watching he walks by and casually says “doesn’t Jenn realize she’s too ugly to be that bitchy/cocky😂😂😂😂

I’ve noticed her attitude seems much less “battered woman who feels bad about herself” and much more “I’m a vlogger and I do what I want”
YES! Thank you! I knew I was picking up on something! I mean, we all know she can pull the martyr card all the time but yeah, I'm just getting major vibes like you and your husband said!!! It's just like the way she's acting in front of the camera at the parks lately, when she talks, facial expressions, mannerisms... UGH.

Same!! If am a guessing she is currently manic. She is acting like it. Definitely being a witch, though.

Reactions: 3
And this is something Pete's been doing on DisUnplugged for several weeks now. Not that I don't think it's a great idea, but it's not their idea and, as much as I dislike Pete sometimes, it's not backed up with his sincerity.
Pete puts his money where his mouth is. Buying beautiful items, did you see the wreaths featured in the latest episode?, from laid off Disney CMs.
Plus he has raised over $1M for GKTW through his Dis Unplugged channel marathons.

Reactions: 5
Same!! If am a guessing she is currently manic. She is acting like it. Definitely being a witch, though.
yes!!

a few videos back (the video where she showed what she and The Prop do all day while The Daddy is off playing) I was genuinely feeling bad for her. When I became a mom I went through a phase of feeling like I was overweight, unkempt, and unloved. It was a short phase but I could see Jenn was looking a little emotional. I felt bad for her for a bit...

she has quickly snapped out of it and has just gone straight “can I talk to your manager” personality

Reactions: 4

the other day while I’m hate watching he walks by and casually says “doesn’t Jenn realize she’s too ugly to be that bitchy/cocky” 😂😂😂😂

YES! Thank you! I knew I was picking up on something! I mean, we all know she can pull the martyr card all the time but yeah, I'm just getting major vibes like you and your husband said!!! It's just like the way she's acting in front of the camera at the parks lately, when she talks, facial expressions, mannerisms... UGH.
First Time poster here but totally agree with this one. Every video they seem like Cartman from the Southpark YELP episode.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I completely agree- they're assholes. If I hear anything bad about them I am thinking about blasting them here, they are affecting others and some of us are sick of it.

if anyone is interested in past stories about them at universal-let me know I have heard a few

Reactions: 11
I completely agree- they're assholes. If I hear anything bad about them I am thinking about blasting them here, they are affecting others and some of us are sick of it.

if anyone is interested in past stories about them at universal-let me know I have heard a few
Hold on..... let me grab some popcorn and pull up my chair.....ok ready!!!! It will be about time to be honest!!

I feel like there needs to be a disney/theme park vlogger bad behaviour thread for cast members to share the real stories. Especially now so many have sadly been made redundant. I'm sure the trackers arent the only bad ones

I feel like there needs to be a disney/theme park vlogger bad behaviour thread for cast members to share the real stories. Especially now so many have sadly been made redundant. I'm sure the trackers arent the only bad ones
ohhh for sure. I can GUAR-AN-TEEEEE that PCD has some skeletons in his closet. He screams douchebag to me. I bet he and the Slackers would get along swimmingly

YES!!!! Spill the tea! :giggle:

Reactions: 1
That would be awesome.

These are stories I heard from coworkers and work friends. Let me see: There is one story that sticks out. It happened around 4 years ago? I was told 2016. It was during HHN. This was back when the Trackers were “good” with Universal. They were tight with Matt, they guy that was pr for the Annual Passholders(he has left the company). Sorry a bit off topic My coworker was working as a bartender at one of the HHN liquor pop ups. It was close to the Purge Zone/New York Ave.The Trackers were already buzzed when they approached the stand. There is a drink limit per individual and Jenn was buying around 3. My coworker explained the liquor policy and apparently she went from super sweet to argumentative. I think they said she argued for like five minutes until someone stopped her.She finally bought one and left.

I have heard another story about her drunk arguing/yelling. A friend of mine was working as I HHN “street attendant” one night near Finnegans. Jenn was screaming at some guy about how he fucked with her and he talked tit about her on the internet and she blocked him. My friend said that she was quite the sight, strutting around yelling, while laughing with her friend. They said It was loud where they worked, so she had to REALLY be screaming to be noticed.

I have heard one or two more main stories about them, but I have errands to do, so I will have to tell them later when I have some free time

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I wouldn't put it past them!!!

But what a colossal waste of $, if they did. What local rents an RV to stay at a campsite at Disney? I camped there before as a local, but I only brought a tent and sleeping bags.

So yeah, I'm thinking it's gotta be something at Fort Wilderness. They'll take the kid all over the place daily during a pandemic, touch everything in sight, go to anything HHN-related or #hosted if it's indoors, but won't ride indoor rides and won't stay at a place that shares an HVAC system. So, FW is the only Disney property left, I believe, that they haven't had a much-deserved and incredibly well-needed staycation at. :rolleyes:

They make so much sense [sarc] with everything else they do, renting an RV would just be right up there!
I think an RV trio was on their list of wishes they do at New Year where they leave eggs out until they get mankey so you could very well be right. Also, didn't someone post about him showing off camping mode in the Tesla? Jin better be careful on their woodland walks, she might get mistaken for a sasquatch, or a bear, and shot.

Wonder what is fuelling their sudden desire to be out and about at all costs, considering they were so scared and preachy before. Do you think they're cashing in just in case of another lockdown? It's starting in Europe, would it happen in the States?

Maybe she's pregnant again. All Queen witch because she'll well and truly have Tim by the (barely there) balls.

ohhh for sure. I can GUAR-AN-TEEEEE that PCD has some skeletons in his closet. He screams douchebag to me. I bet he and the Slackers would get along swimmingly
Oh they hate each other!! Pcd called Jin out for self medicating with weed on Twitter and she went for him. She'd be gathering her hyena army to go after a small time vlog called Theme Park Brew for ripping off their titles and vlog names etc when he stepped in. The hyenas hounded him so bad he deleted his account. She claimed to be upset because he was a friend etc but he shows up in a couple of Tim's Harry Potter vlogs and looks more like a hanger on. Jin turned on anyone who attempted to defend him in any way, even if it was 'please don't fight'. Thought it would be sanitised from Twitter but bits remain

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Jenn playing the victim is her M.O

She is never at fault even when she instigates tit.

She never could redeem herself the way Dim and Gin sent their minions after what turned out to be a little kid who posted a picture Dim took on Instagram that Universal ended up liking or resharing on their account and Dimbo demanded credit for.

Remember when she threatened to get "stabby" on Twitter?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I remember she also got into a spat on Twitter with Justin Scarred when Justin - again, not even mentioning her or Tim - casually alluded to valuing quality vs. quantity with his vlogs.

She took that as a direct insult to them (?!?) and their daily vlogs, and inserted herself into it and Justin had to basically emphasize he was not referring to her, explain himself, etc.

She literally THRIVES on creating and being embroiled in drama.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.