TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know more details about this complaint.

If I read this right, the idiot Trackholes (hi Jenn! hi Tim!) read on here about the Universal TM citing them complaining about food.

They then called Universal and said a TM was disclosing "secrets" and they demanded free food for it? Like, WTF?

Is that right? Who the hell did the Trackholes call for it to get back to management at a particular location and why the hell would anyone take such a random, non-specific complaint by these assholes seriously enough to even pass it along?

Or did I not understand the initial story?

GAWD, I cannot stand these vloggers.

Reactions: 4
Also...

Dim really showed off his moron in this video
“That was some quick math right there 6 plus 3 is 8”

DA FUQ😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A child’s brain grows the most in the first three years of life. He is almost through the first year. Let’s hope he can catch up in the next two.

“Thanks mom and dad for my physical and mental growth being a priority.”
- Jack$on

• Sad
Reactions: 2
So let me see if I have this story correct. If I'm missing something from the story please correct me.

The Trackholes ordered something at Universal with the request it being for free for the sake of free publicity to Universal. It was not up to their absurdly high standards despite it being a quick service restaurant. So they complained to management. Then crap runs downhill to the team members getting in trouble because it was not up to some stupid high standard. Do I have it right?

If I read this right, the idiot Trackholes (hi Jenn! hi Tim!) read on here about the Universal TM citing them complaining about food.

They then called Universal and said a TM was disclosing "secrets" and they demanded free food for it? Like, WTF?

Is that right? Who the hell did the Trackholes call for it to get back to management at a particular location and why the hell would anyone take such a random, non-specific complaint by these assholes seriously enough to even pass it along?

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who needed some clarification for this story. 😆

Reactions: 3
Unrelated but OMFG Michael Kay has a drone now. Just when I thought he couldn’t get more bleeping obnoxious he surprised me🤮🤮🤮🤮

So let me see if I have this story correct. If I'm missing something from the story please correct me.

The Trackholes ordered something at Universal with the request it being for free for the sake of free publicity to Universal. It was not up to their absurdly high standards despite it being a quick service restaurant. So they complained to management. Then crap runs downhill to the team members getting in trouble because it was not up to some stupid high standard. Do I have it right?

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who needed some clarification for this story. 😆
That's the part I didn't get.

I didn't get why on earth they'd go and request something for free just for free publicity having been (presumably) booted from the media list. I mean, who would authorize that freebie? Why the hell would Universal need free publicity for a random food item?

(side note: When I worked at Disney, my management was like no - no - and no every time I'd come to them directly with a guest who was moaning and groaning about wanting something comp'd. Then I'd have to be the one to deliver the bad news when my management stayed behind closed doors.)

OR - was it that the Trackers recently bought (what I thought, could be wrong) pizza fries (?) - and complained about those on camera. Word got back to management about that. TMs got talked to.

Then the TM came on here talking about that reprimand.

The Trackers saw that on here, called and complained about the TM leaking "secrets" (a BS thing, because no "secrets" were leaked") and demanded some form of compensation in the form of future free food?

OR is that not right either?

I'm so confused. LOL :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

I think they(devil child) mentioned that they heard from a coworker? that said coworker heard that the complainant was asking for free food.

I think they(devil child) mentioned that they heard from a coworker? that said coworker heard that the complainant was asking for free food.
OH - ok. Because yeah, I didn't get the impression devil worked at a quick service or other food-related site. I remember the comment about working where they could see lots of parts of the park? Maybe?

I swear, the Trackholes always have such drama swirling around them all the time. I think Jenn THRIVES on it but then plays the victim. :rolleyes:

Also...

Dim really showed off his moron in this video
“That was some quick math right there 6 plus 3 is 8”

DA FUQ😂😂😂😂🤯🤯🤯🤯
I literally DIED when he said that. And he said it so seriously.

AND THEY LEFT IT IN THE FRIGGIN VIDEO

They should honestly cut the crap with the editing excuse because between the tit transitions, horrific content that they leave in and everything else...there is clearly not much editing taking place.

Tim is like Doug from “UP”...”squirrel, squirrel”. He can’t focus and is easily distracted.

My understanding was that they got the food and didn’t immediately sit down to enjoy it. Rather they took their time before tasting it. Maybe BJ needed a diaper change, Jenn and/or Tim spotted another food item or merchandise, who knows.

Point is that the food was cold when they consumed it and they complained about it on camera. Management saw the video, thought the food item was freshly made, just purchased and came down on the team members.

Reactions: 3
Tim is like Doug from “UP”...”squirrel, squirrel”. He can’t focus and is easily distracted.

My understanding was that they got the food and didn’t immediately sit down to enjoy it. Rather they took their time before tasting it. Maybe BJ needed a diaper change, Jenn and/or Tim spotted another food item or merchandise, who knows.
Yes, I remember that part. I'm confused re: the update that was posted yesterday by Devil.

About someone (Trackers?) calling and complaining about a TM (Devil?) from this board giving out "secrets" (which devil did not do)...and then wanted (more?) free food?

I couldn't tell if it was related to the stuff you're referring (which I think were pizza fries or something?) or something ELSE ? LOL

Either way, so typical of the damn two-faced, hypocritical Trackers complaining about TMs to management but then posting stuff on YT about wanting to help CMs and all, acting like they're so altruistic. :rolleyes:

Jack$on telling us how he feels about having the camera shoved in his face all the time.

Hi Tim.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally DIED when he said that. And he said it so seriously.

AND THEY LEFT IT IN THE FRIGGIN VIDEO

They should honestly cut the crap with the editing excuse because between the tit transitions, horrific content that they leave in and everything else...there is clearly not much editing taking place.
Proof that Jenn does not actually care about doing her job right.
How is it possible that someone can get worse over time in their chosen trade? It's not. Her laziness is out of control and this has nothing to do with Jackson as there is "the DuhDuh" in the house.

I wonder if the Slackers are renting an RV and staying at the campsite at Fort Wilderness. It would make sense why Dim was talking about inflatables (I didn’t watch whatever vlog it was that he was complaining about the prices). I did see Promise was there, her family takes a trip like that every year. She’s now dating Travis, who used to go with Dim to some events. I can’t remember specific ones, but always got the vibe Dim was using him for his connections. Like how they used Doug and Christine for their DVC perks.
Oh! A sponsored RV rental would be right up Timbo's wallet. Even better if the company is paying for the lot.
Actually, that's pretty ingenious as it's perfect timing to promote social distancing via RV and show people there are other ways to stay on property.

However, being a person who grew up camping in a travel trailer (Fort Wilderness is hands down the best campground out there), I'd choose Disney's cabins any day over an RV. Much larger units with a real bathroom even if they are darker.

Last edited:
Ok everyone. I am here with a A more. (Clear) head. I am sorry about the last couple of posts, was really upset and I am not good at explaining when I am upset. Anyways

Where I work: I am quick service. right now they are rotating us to diff. locations(restaurants) throughout all 3 resorts since part time is furloughed(mostly)- I have however filled in or helped out when needed. Sorry if I implied I wasn’t.The reason I said I had a good vantage point is because I do greeting(hey what’s up please use this hand sanitizer) throughout both islands and universal, as well as food carts. It is easy to spot a couple with a stroller with 3 fans and a camera with a fuzzy when park attendance is low.

Complaints: They have complained multiple times at different venues in both parks throughout the last couple of months. Most were done to the management of the location, but only one was called in to Universal. The only reason I know they complained a lot is because we don t have alot of crazy guests so the trackers are standing out more as those asshole guests.(also what tm doesn’t enjoy a horrible guest story?)That is when “higher ups” came down on us about quality of food- just as an FYI, coworkers were told throughout multiple location. While higher ups would never disclose would it was, some of the details mentioned matched up with an incident Tim or Jenn had a couple of days prior? The lead cash overheard their complaint with manager and mentioned it.

enter me and my venting to this board- I obviously upset someone with my comments and observations. I got more elaboration on the ”complaint“ yesterday- someone came into one of the restaurants and complained from my understanding. The manager or captain that took the complain’t went and told several coworkers and it spread wildfire. Some managers(strict) told us to watch our product quality, but for the most part, it was more of let’s make fun of the bratty vloggers. The person sho took their complaint said they had a camera on them(not filming) and a coworker I work with frequently says she heard them ask for a comped meal. It could have been them or that crazy person-Tiffany? Either way they are responsible for this bs and their crazy fans.

my job- No I didn’t disclose anything about universal nor the exact location, times and people involved. I am a bit nervous about my future at the company, but at the same time I move around to diff locations almost daily they wouldn’t guess the person.

so tl;dr
-the trackers have complained multiple times at diff foo locations
- because of less tourist traffic, the trackers are being noticed more as inconsiderate and complaining guests
- supervisors are rolling their eyes at the request
- a complaint was called in once(where we got lecture)
-some person or trackers tried to get comped over being called out on a forum that dislikes them.
-Tim and Jenn-at what point did you expect one of us to open our mouths and tell about your behavior at the parks?

Now for the part where I tell all of you to please not incite harassment on my behalf-this is just my story that I am sharing to make everyone aware(and to vent).

I hope this was a bit clear

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Timbo seems to think that the Erin McKenna's gluten free cake has a whole grain flavor.

Is this stupidity or is he losing his taste due to COVID?

Ok everyone. I am here with a A more. (Clear) head. I am sorry about the last couple of posts, was really upset and I am not good at explaining when I am upset. Anyways

Where I work: I am quick service. right now they are rotating us to diff. locations(restaurants) throughout all 3 resorts since part time is furloughed(mostly)- I have however filled in or helped out when needed. Sorry if I implied I wasn’t.The reason I said I had a good vantage point is because I do greeting(hey what’s up please use this hand sanitizer) throughout both islands and universal, as well as food carts. It is easy to spot a couple with a stroller with 3 fans and a camera with a fuzzy when park attendance is low.

Complaints: They have complained multiple times at different venues in both parks throughout the last couple of months. Most were done to the management of the location, but only one was called in to Universal. The only reason I know they complained a lot is because we don t have alot of crazy guests so the trackers are standing out more as those asshole guests.(also what tm doesn’t enjoy a horrible guest story?)That is when “higher ups” came down on us about quality of food- just as an FYI, coworkers were told throughout multiple location. While higher ups would never disclose would it was, some of the details mentioned matched up with an incident Tim or Jenn had a couple of days prior? The lead cash overheard their complaint with manager and mentioned it.

enter me and my venting to this board- I obviously upset someone with my comments and observations. I got more elaboration on the ”complaint“ yesterday- someone came into one of the restaurants and complained from my understanding. The manager or captain that took the complain’t went and told several coworkers and it spread wildfire. Some managers(strict) told us to watch our product quality, but for the most part, it was more of let’s make fun of the bratty vloggers. The person sho took their complaint said they had a camera on them(not filming) and a coworker I work with frequently says she heard them ask for a comped meal. It could have been them or that crazy person-Tiffany? Either way they are responsible for this bs and their crazy fans.

my job- No I didn’t disclose anything about universal nor the exact location, times and people involved. I am a bit nervous about my future at the company, but at the same time I move around to diff locations almost daily they wouldn’t guess the person.

so tl;dr
-the trackers have complained multiple times at diff foo locations
- because of less tourist traffic, the trackers are being noticed more as inconsiderate and complaining guests
- supervisors are rolling their eyes at the request
- a complaint was called in once(where we got lecture)
-some person or trackers tried to get comped over being called out on a forum that dislikes them.
-Tim and Jenn-at what point did you expect one of us to open our mouths and tell about your behavior at the parks?

Now for the part where I tell all of you to please not incite harassment on my behalf-this is just my story that I am sharing to make everyone aware(and to vent).

I hope this was a bit clear
Thank you for writing all that out and clarifying. :) I hope your job stays solid and this pandemic is on the wind down soon.

I don't think it really matters if it was the Trackers or not who were asking to be comped as Tim is always looking for the freebie and more often than not he and Jenn are really just miserable theme park guests. They are constantly complaining, but attempting to put it back on the viewer as "Oh, you guys know..." as though we're responsible for their poor behavior. It might as well have been them.

I'd love if Youtube demonetized videos older than a few months. Then perhaps they'd understand the need to keep a paycheck.

WOW. They are just tit. Absolute tit.

SO SO SORRY you (Devil) and your great TMs co-workers have to deal with assholes like them!!! :mad:

OMG. They piss me off so f$*king bad!!!!!

I can't get past the fact that they think their miracle kid has a virus WHILE THERE IS A DEADLY VIRUS CAUSING A GLOBAL PANDEMIC and instead of taking him home and looking after him post-doctor visit, they haul him out to Disney Springs. Did they not even mention worrying about him having the 'rona? This is up there with the time they vlogged from the front seat of their car in the hospital parking garage before heading into the emergency room to make sure their miracle fetus and his dozy incubator were okay.
He wasn't that old when lockdown kicked in. He was probably indoors for the first wee while then back indoors during lockdown. He's had so little opportunity to build an immune system before he gets dragged out into a global pandemic daily for cash. These 2 are selfish to the core.

Also, did you see Paging Mr Morrow was invited out to The Edison to try their food and he took Jackie from Super Enthused. They got to try the ultra special liquor. So happy for them wonder if the Trashers were invited or if that restaurant is beneath them now. 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.