TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair color is so bad! Bright red/ oranges look better on warm tones. She looks so much older now! In her mind, she looks good.

Reactions: 2
That new hair color on her is AWFUL!!! Did she lose a bet? Or was it a freebie? Clown orange does not go with her skin at all!

I agree, her hair is ugly. It's bad no matter what, but the colors she picks are very unflattering.

That new hair color on her is AWFUL!!! Did she lose a bet? Or was it a freebie? Clown orange does not go with her skin at all!
Oh my days! Just seen the thumbnail:eek: it looks like a Halloween wig...that’s just awful.

Why is it just one colour, why are there no tones going through it, I’d be demanding they give me my money back and sort it out!

Reactions: 1
Woah that colour looks awful :/

it drives me mad they don’t feed Jackson actual real food! It’s all jars and the ‘snackies’

made me lol when they said they didn’t know how to feed him noodles, put the plate in front of him 🤷🏼‍♀️ He is 1 next month ffs!

Reactions: 4

it drives me mad they don’t feed Jackson actual real food! It’s all jars and the ‘snackies’

made me lol when they said they didn’t know how to feed him noodles, put the plate in front of him 🤷🏼‍♀️ He is 1 next month ffs!
Now Jenn just looks like her true self...a clown! 😝

We always give the baby something to eat first. He knows that once he is placed in the high chair it’s time to eat.

Why did they make Jack$in just sit there while they talked and Jenn ate her appetizer. No wonder he grabbed her basket (I wish he was successful so we would see what would of happened). Jenn could have broken the bread into little pieces for him.

And why are they still feeding him instead of him self feeding? Are they intentionally making him dependent on them.
a) Carrying him everywhere or placing him in a stationary item, high chair/stroller. > very weak core, cause not allowed to develop muscles by free roaming the house, including stairs (all with adult supervision, of course). He is 10-1/2 months now and can finally stand up. He can’t sustain taking but a few steps. Note to Jenn: it’s called Cruising not Walking!
b) they are always feeding him, so he doesn’t know how to self feed. He hasn’t been allowed to develop his fine motor skills so his hands are like claws.
c) does one of you really need to be in his “fenced in play area” sitting next to him to hand him toys and ask him a million questions?
d) again he is 10-1/2 months old and weighs 23 pounds. The average weight of a 20 month old!
Lack of mobility is a major factor here.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Same!! My son was eating real food when he was 9 months old. Despite my mother in law telling me he was going to choke to death!! LOL!!

A nearly 1 year old should be eating a bigger variety of foods by this age. They want to keep him a baby forever. It's stupid....

Jenn...this color does not look good on you, despite what the stans gush. Why doesn't she just go back to natural? :unsure:
I believe she said multiple times in vlogs from preCovid and then during that she was going to let it go back to it's natural color. I wish she would have. This color is just comical.

Last edited:
Same!! My son was eating real food when he was 9 months old. Despite my mother in law telling me he was going to choke to death!! LOL!!

A nearly 1 year old should be eating a bigger variety of foods by this age. They want to keep him a baby forever. It's stupid....
Kids talk back and question everything, I believe they are afraid of that happening or they are afraid of accountability. Just a theory

Kids talk back and question everything, I believe they are afraid of that happening or they are afraid of accountability. Just a theory
Yeah. My son is 23 and he still questions things. It's all part of the growing process. They can't be afraid of letting that happen. They are stunting his growth and natural curosity....

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think this is a sly ‘we’re pregnant’ pic? ‘Hello baby’ top and a blue painted pumpkin bottom right
I don't know about that but HOLY CRAP - she totally over-photoshopped her right calf (on our left). :ROFLMAO: WTF?

Edited to add: If she is pregnant again, then the two of them need to get their previously infertile sh*t majorly together to have two babies in such close succession (i.e. clean your friggin house!)

The Slackers are at Sea World for their Halloween offerings....

It is funny how they introduce Jack$on as an after thought.

Tim already complains about the Trick or Treating Reusable Bags going up in price....

They paid $2.12 for the bag, so Timbo needs to get at least that much in free candy.

They also complain how they are stupid and they bought a bag at the first kiosk they saw, and got stuck waiting in a line, as they pass by another kiosk with the bags and no line.

Tim explains how the Trick or Treat Trails are all one way.

Tim with the understatement of the century "I think we're here too late for breakfast"

Jenn steals Tim's thunder by declaring "It looks like a storm is brewing" to which Tim retorts "That's why I got my umbrella"

Tim gets skeeved out by the lack of physical distancing throughout the park.

Jenn who just got her hair did, has it pulled up in a bun and slapped with an awful bow...she doesn't have time to clean the house, so how can we expect her to make an effort in cleaning herself up?

It is ridiculous how much the umbrella sticks out on Jack$ons stroller...

If Jenn is Preggers I can only imagine the size of the stroller they would get to tote around Jack$on and "Miracle Baby 2"

I'm 8 minutes in, and I'm so done with this vlog.

We get the Sea World edition of price and point.

I will say the prizes for the Carnival Games are absolutely adorable especially the Jack-O-Lantern Narwhal.

The Mojo Pork Waffle Fries Potachos look absolutely delicious, while Tim's Brisket Sandwich is super sad and dry looking. Tim complains about the bread being too thick, but then says it's really good.

Jenn complains the fries are too big as she unhinges her gaping maw to shovel back the carbs.

Tim complains about the Sea World App not doing the AP benefits correctly and he's missing out on 3 free items....Apparently one of their stans gave away their lanyard to the Trackers with food tokens still on it.

They got pretzel bites, and Tim coerced the person working the booth to give him free cheese sauce when it should've been a 99 cent upcharge.

Tim is quickly turning into Jenn where it looks like each bite of food he takes it appears he's in intense pain....It might be his arteries closing with each bite so I dunno.

I fast forwarded through the rest of the vlog, it appears they ate some more food, and didn't ride a single thing despite the fact they said they wanted to do a few rides in Sesame Place Land with Jack$on.

Reactions: 5
Re: SW Sesame Place land rides

per a commenter on gg
“all rides require a child to stand and walk by themselves”. Jack$on can do neither.
Plus they have impeccable time management skills. NOT! 🤣

I did notice that everyone in their pic looked skinnier and not proportional.
Photoshop at work??🤔

What-da-facq is that photoshopping 😂🙈
View attachment 273952
Her vanity and ego are getting the best of her. A normal person wouldn’t look at that botched photoshop job and think, “wow, I made my calves look really great!” Jenn sure could, obviously. There’s one thing Jenn is good at: failing spectacularly at everything she does. She’s so awful.

Okay, so my sisters and I are all natural blondes. My sister was 18 and decided to dye her hair black. My Uncle is a hairdresser and told her it wouldn't look good. She was determined to do it. So, she did. She regretted it immediately. Went to my Uncle and he had to strip her hair. I had to work to keep my mouth shut. LOL!!

Then, there was the time I decided to dye my hair strawberry blonde. It did not look good at all. LOL!! I went to work the next day and my boss, who was 82 at the time asked, what is that God awful color. LOL!! I feel like that's what I want to say to Jen....

I thought these two bozos were on a diet?!?! They eat this waffle fry thing, which they claim is too much food and then turn around and chase that down with TWO orders of pretzel bites WITH chips!

Well, in Non-Slacker news, I was able to snag a super discounted DVC reservation for a Preferred Studio at the Boardwalk Villas. Our original reservation was a week long stay at the Pop, now we have 4 nights at the Boardwalk and 3 nights at Bay Lake. All of this ended up costing only $400 more than our original Pop Reservation.

I do hope that I catch the Bojos in the park so I can photobomb one of their vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.