TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought these two bozos were on a diet?!?! They eat this waffle fry thing, which they claim is too much food and then turn around and chase that down with TWO orders of pretzel bites WITH chips!
Quoting myself! I hadn't even finished watching. Then they got fish n chips AND then fried green tomatoes with a fried onion ring on a pretzel roll!

Last edited:
I thought these two bozos were on a diet?!?! They eat this waffle fry thing, which they claim is too much food and then turn around and chase that down with TWO orders of pretzel bites WITH chips!
Also why didn't they give Jackson a bit of pretzel to eat obviously after one of them has took the salt rocks off it instead of those snackies

Reactions: 1
I don't know about that but HOLY CRAP - she totally over-photoshopped her right calf (on our left). :ROFLMAO: WTF?

Edited to add: If she is pregnant again, then the two of them need to get their previously infertile sh*t majorly together to have two babies in such close succession (i.e. clean your friggin house!)
Her shirt also reads: "Hello baby"

OK, what is up with Tim asking followers on Instagram about what Jackson should be for his first Halloween? In today's vlog, which was filmed at least yesterday, they told the witches that he was going to be Piglet. So they have already decided, why ask this then? Do they make $$$ off of Instagram comments? Or is it just a bad habit he has gotten into just to seek attention.

Also why didn't they give Jackson a bit of pretzel to eat obviously after one of them has took the salt rocks off it instead of those snackies
Petey’s right in his SW synopsis.
Jack$in is an afterthought. They are so driven by $$$ and putting out crappy material daily that they forget that their number 1 priority is/should be being a parent. They are so busy stuffing their faces with food that they forget to tend to his hunger needs first.

Reactions: 3
Petey’s right in his SW synopsis.
Jack$in is an afterthought. They are so driven by $$$ and putting out crappy material daily that they forget that their number 1 priority is/should be being a parent. They are so busy stuffing their faces with food that they forget to tend to his hunger needs first.
Exactly! I can't remember the number of cold meals I ate when my son was a baby. Because feeding him was more important than myself. Sure, I needed to eat, but he was a baby that depended on me for his food.

They are so selfish they can't see that.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! I can't remember the number of cold meals I ate when my son was a baby. Because feeding him was more important than myself. Sure, I needed to eat, but he was a baby that depended on me for his food.

They are so selfish they can't see that.
Do they always eat first and THEN feed Jackson?

Why are they still giving him baby food?
He's going to have a crappier palate than Tim with his hot dogs and burgers.

They're not introducing him to flavors! Or allowing him to play with his food and learn how to feed himself!

Do they always eat first and THEN feed Jackson?

Why are they still giving him baby food?
He's going to have a crappier palate than Tim with his hot dogs and burgers.

They're not introducing him to flavors! Or allowing him to play with his food and learn how to feed himself!
The only time I remember them feeding Jack$on before themselves is when Tim had to feed Jack$on at the Boat House while Jenn shoveled food in her gullet as Tim had to wait as his burger and fries got ice cold, and then he was sort of passive aggressive towards jack$on when Jenn asked him how his food was.

The only time I remember them feeding Jack$on before themselves is when Tim had to feed Jack$on at the Boat House while Jenn shoveled food in her gullet as Tim had to wait as his burger and fries got ice cold, and then he was sort of passive aggressive towards jack$on when Jenn asked him how his food was.
If they can't figure out that feeding him as a 10 month old is stupid then they are hopeless. Give him some stuff that he can eat by himself so that he can eat too. Then they will all be able to eat their food while it's hot. Isn't rocket science....

If they can't figure out that feeding him as a 10 month old is stupid then they are hopeless. Give him some stuff that he can eat by himself so that he can eat too. Then they will all be able to eat their food while it's hot. Isn't rocket science....
110% Agree with you.
The last time I saw him self feeding was just after the “baby weaning” phase which was unsuccessful as he was too young and his immature body couldn’t handle/process the foods they gave him. Dimwits couldn’t figure this out and hated the dirty nappys that resulted.

For the past several months I haven’t seen them put food in front of him and let him go at it. All main foods (not snackies) they feed him. So poor Jack$on has to just sit there, watching them eat, till they get their heads out of their troughs long enough to realize he’s there and he needs to eat too.

That’s what happened at Hawkers. Jack$on waited patiently, then tried to grab Jenn’s appetizer cause she wasn’t sharing.

That’s another thing. Both T&J don’t share at all. It’s mine, mine, mine!
How many times has Jenn said “oh, those fries look good. I wish I had ordered some.” Of course then Tim suddenly goes deaf. 😝.

110% Agree with you.
The last time I saw him self feeding was just after the “baby weaning” phase which was unsuccessful as he was too young and his immature body couldn’t handle/process the foods they gave him. Dimwits couldn’t figure this out and hated the dirty nappys that resulted.

For the past several months I haven’t seen them put food in front of him and let him go at it. All main foods (not snackies) they feed him. So poor Jack$on has to just sit there, watching them eat, till they get their heads out of their troughs long enough to realize he’s there and he needs to eat too.

That’s what happened at Hawkers. Jack$on waited patiently, then tried to grab Jenn’s appetizer cause she wasn’t sharing.

That’s another thing. Both T&J don’t share at all. It’s mine, mine, mine!
How many times has Jenn said “oh, those fries look good. I wish I had ordered some.” Of course then Tim suddenly goes deaf. 😝.
LOL!! Yeah, it makes me so mad the way they treat him. Like, you will wait like a peasant while the King and Queen eat and then we will feed you. Give the boy some finger foods. Not just the snackies they give him. UGH!!

Man, if he was my husband I would be setting him straight really quick. Whatever we order was for all of us. And I would reach for some whether he liked it or not. LOL!!

They do a lot of idiotic things with him. The running to him the second he wakes up. Tim putting him to sleep by holding him, which takes a long time sometime. They need to nip that crap in the bud too and let him learn to put himself to sleep. If they wait much longer they will end up having to help him go to sleep for years.

My little boy at ten months would have a sandwich and fruit or pitta bread with chopped veg lunch and he would help himself I would just help out at the end

My little boy at ten months would have a sandwich and fruit or pitta bread with chopped veg lunch and he would help himself I would just help out at the end
My son would eat cantaloupe while we were shopping. Kept him quiet and happy and kept mom happy too. LOL!! Pretty much stopped feeding him baby food at like 6 months.

My son would eat cantaloupe while we were shopping. Kept him quiet and happy and kept mom happy too. LOL!! Pretty much stopped feeding him baby food at like 6 months.
His three now and I still have packets of raisins in my bag just incase

Why can't they just be Disney vloggers now that they are back in the parks? They do great filming at times, but now they are just constantly talking AT Jackson and shoving the camera in his face, asking him how much he loves it. Just film the damn parade and show your viewers that! Jackson doesn't give one rats @Sss about any of it and they look like fools with the constant chatter towards the baby and both of them at the same time doing it.

ALSO....

Here is part of a comment on a FB post. Is this stan for real?? It was a photo of the stans with the Trackers and Jackson's stroller is turned backwards. The stan said this.....

"respect them for trying to keep Jackson more pushed back for just his personal safety online"

YEAH, that's why they didn't let the stans take his photo, for his personal safety online!!! Such great parents indeed for making sure no one knows what he looks like, so he is safe in the world!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The Trackers are going to Disney Springs....but we get footage of their previous day at the Magic Kingdom that they had to cut short because?

Jenn says it's the most perfect day because of the weather.

Jenn gives us the knowledge if your kid is under 2 they don't have to be temperature checked.

Fun fact Tim and Jenn are wearing matching outfits.

Jack$on just looks like a sad baby....like the times he looks legitimately happy I could count on one hand.

At 5:50 in the video you can see Paging Mr. Morrow in the background.

They get the Haunted Mansion Cake, and Timbo complains that the one layer of frosting is smaller than before....

I thought they were "dieting"?

Tim buys a cookie and complains about the price and then states "It tastes like it has a lot of baking powder in it".

They ride the Magic Carpets of Aladdin...Jack$on continuing the same theme as before looks absolutely disgusted.

The most happy Jack$on has looked in the video is when he got to eat.

Uh Oh the Slackers forgot something in the car, and they don't know if they will go back to MK.

Now the video cuts and they are at Disney Springs to meet some "friends" for dinner.

Jenn likes that they are selling ride themed merchandise at Disney Springs and not have to pay park admission to do so....Says the lady with an AP.

Tim has trying to be healthy and counting calories...He said he has saved up calories today so he's going to eat like a slob tonight.

Jenn talks about getting a Strawberry Shortcake at Boathouse, and then we get text on the screen saying "She saw it on an old menu and they didn't have it"

Tim starts creaming himself looking at the Everglazed Donuts store construction...Jenn says "It looks like Voodoo Donuts but BETTER!" Welp, they are really trying to get in the Mouse's Good Graces.

Tim complains about the expensive Disney Raybans....says the man who dropped 2k on a Gucci Mickey Sweater.

Jenn tells us it took her 4 attempts to finish a Gideons Cookie....Tim says he can finish one in one sitting.

At 20:18 you get a "great shot" of Jennbo bending over attending to Jack$on in his stroller....

Tim sitting down in the shorts he is wearing is akin to a sausage casing.

Jenn complains that Jack$ons salmon is much smaller than before.

Jenn got Lobster Bisque, and they got a Wedge Salad to share.

Tim got a steak, Jenn got the plank salmon.

They are there with friends who I don't recognize....Their friends seem like paid actors.

The crowds after Dinner got absolutely insane.

There are lines everywhere and the Slackers don't want to wait for their sugar fix so they go home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Jack$on just looks like a sad baby....like the times he looks legitimately happy I could count on one hand.

The most happy Jack$on has looked in the video is when he got to eat.
And Jack$on doesn’t mess around when it comes to food! At the Boathouse did you see him almost snatch the box that contained his salmon from Jenn’s hand. She was dangling it in front of him while she was talking to Tim.

I’m just waiting till Jack$on is successful at grabbing his food. It’s coming soon. How will they react?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.