TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so hoping I could meet him while I was there last month. I was actively looking for him. Was he as nice as he seems? I've heard from others that he is.
Once I brought up his music he seemed to feel comfortable to me but he was nice.

Posted over on the Slacker facebook group. It's like their stans don't have eyes.

seriously.jpg

Reactions: 2
So, if I was just reading Petey's latest review as a first-time viewer, I'd get the impression all they do is complain, complain, complain, apologize, and make people do the work for them. :rolleyes: Yawn. Not worthy of watching.

So thankful for Petey's recaps.

Reactions: 5
Home Vlog Time....

Tim says Jack$on doesn't like it when Tim sings HOOOOOOOOOOOME VLOOOOOOOOOOG...you aren't the only one in that camp Jack$on.

They planned to go the Post Office because they have a "friend" they need to mail a package to....

They said they are starting their day, and in the same breath they say it's already dinner time....WHAT? HOW?

Tim bought a cast iron skillet...Tim has to patronize Jenn and her "cooking ability"

Tim makes the most annoying "kissing" noises at Jack$on.

Jenn is so excited to have a day at home...because they only work from home whenever they want...Jenn says they have a lot dishes, laundry, and cleaning to do.

Jack$on is up to 23 pounds of "cuteness"

Tim wants to know if these is a Baby Food Meal Subscription Box because they are too lazy to just make their own meals for Jack$on.

Tim tries to make a "steamed ham" Simpsons joke but Jenn no sells it.

Tim starts doing "stereotypical Italian voice" talking about making a pizza.

Jenn complains their meal kit didn't send them any toppings for their pizza.

Tim quickly corrects Jenn on how to prep the pizza in the pan.

Jenn then complains about the quality of produce they got in their meal kit box.

Tim says the instructions say to "Slide the pizza out of the pan" to which Jenn retorts with "What does that mean?"

HOW DID THESE TWO CREATE AN OFFSPRING?

The pizza looks super sad looking, then we get a jump cut to Jenn reading to Jack$on.

Ohh god we get another look at the awful tshirt Tim made with Jack$on's enormous noggin on it, because people wanted to know if the printing on the shirts were "high quality"?

We now get mask reviews from the Slackers.

The Under Armour Masks are the most expensive ones, and breathe well, but do make your face very warm. Jenn likes it doesn't "muffle" your voice since being able to hear yourself is important in vlogging. Jenn says she feels the safest in the UA masks.

We get a review on the Airism Uniqlo masks. Jenn says it's nice, but it does muffle your voice, and Jenn complains it's too big because she ordered too big of a mask but that's Uniqlos fault not hers. Tim loves how cheap they are 3 for $15.

Tim's favorite mask is the one he bought at Busch Gardens. He says it's super easy to breath through, and is very comfortable. Jenn complains there is no wire in the nose area.

Tim can't wait to try the new Disney masks on the new fabric they are using.

Tim has 2 questions for us...He wants a new cooler because his cooler only keeps things cool for a few hours. Tim says don't suggest Yeti because it's too expensive. LOL NOW HE'S CONCERNED ABOUT $$$$? He wants us to do the HW and Research to find him the best Six Can Cooler at the lowest price.

Tim and Jenn complain about the quality of candy they got at Legoland.....so they are really trying to burn all their #Hosted Bridges.

Jenn is happy that she got "a lot of stuff done around the house" but yet she feels guilty that she wishes she did more.

Jenn complains how she has to get stuff down around the house because she has to edit the video in the morning....

We finally get a review about their pizza....What they didn't realize is you should preheat the cast iron skillet as the oven preheats, not to just throw the dough in the pan and go right into the oven.
Jack$in is 10 months old and weighs 23 pounds!
The average weight of an 18 month old boy is 23.4 pounds.

Again if he wasn’t so physically developmentally delayed (mobility) he wouldn’t be so heavy. This reminds me of a “couch potato”. He eat lots of food, no exercise (carried everywhere or put in high chair/stroller. No freedom to learn and explore on his own) and just sits around. This is the kind of life the T&J have created for his young life.

I know they dread the day Jack$in becomes mobile. They would need to baby proof the house. And you know that “work” isn’t in their vocabulary!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Well they haven't done the Garden Cottages at Boardwalk yet so... That might be the last Uber luxury they haven't done so far.
They have already said that the Cottages are too dangerous to stay in, since there is a connecting wall and COVID can get through to air vents to them. Maybe they will slum it and stay at the FW Cabins, like they claim they would LOVE to stay at.

Posted over on the Slacker facebook group. It's like their stans don't have eyes.

View attachment 269603
One person dared to comment that Tim was getting his dad bod and others threw out the fat shaming BS! How dare they say Tim is getting fat...when HE IS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack$in is 10 months old and weighs 23 pounds!
The average weight of an 18 month old boy is 23.4 pounds.

Again if he wasn’t so physically developmentally delayed (mobility) he wouldn’t be so heavy. This reminds me of a “couch potato”. He eat lots of food, no exercise (carried everywhere or put in high chair/stroller. No freedom to learn and explore on his own) and just sits around. This is the kind of life the T&J have created for his young life.

I know they dread the day Jack$in becomes mobile. They would need to baby proof the house. And you know that “work” isn’t in their vocabulary!
My son was 11 pounds when he was born. He started crawling at 5 months. He was super fast. We let him explore wherever he wanted to. I don't think he got to 23 pounds until he was almost 20 months.

My son was 11 pounds when he was born. He started crawling at 5 months. He was super fast. We let him explore wherever he wanted to. I don't think he got to 23 pounds until he was almost 20 months.
That’s my point Jack$in isn’t allowed to be a baby. To learn and explore on his own. I see no sparkle in his eyes of curiosity and wonder. T&J have stripped him of that and he is their little robot/puppet for $$$.

The only joy in life for him is eating. And with them monitoring his every physical movement he is packing on the pounds.

The Slackers are off to Animal Kingdom to play carnival games, and ride the Dinosaur version of Dumbo...

Jenn with the hard truth "Last time we came, we spent the bulk of our time eating"

Jenn says it's something they normally don't do (Play the Carnival Games)

Jenn shows us a wall and says it looks like it should have a bunch of a hidden Mickeys in it. They then go over the the rules of Hidden Mickeys.

Tim had to use the toilet before they went in.

They get there 3 hours before close....because they take so long to get ready.

They look at Pin Trading Board, and Jenn bemoans how she wants to do more pin trading...

They still don't have a hat on Jack$on at least through the first 4 minutes.

Oh they put the hat on him as they get onto the ride.

Jenn from the backside is built like a NFL Middle Linebacker

They all stuffed into one row because ?????

They bombard Jack$on with a ton of questions about if he is liking the ride, having fun etc.

They are going to try the games now. Jenn says she can't see anything because she didn't bring her glasses....Preparedness isn't something the Bojos do well.

They went to play one game, but ran away because other people were playing as well.

Tim actually made 1 out of 3 shots.

Jenn is absolutely garbage at shooting hoops....They should've practiced more at the NBA Experience.

Now they are trying the other game where you have to toss a ball to land in a colored hole.

Jenn was 0-4

Timbo was 1-4 winning the Dino Institute Mickey.

Jack$on starts to eat Mickey's face.

Jenn is super hungry so they are getting Buffalo Chicken Nachos from Trill-O-Bites

They also find out the boat character floats go around 7 times each per day.

Jenn immediately complains about the thing she ordered because there wasn't enough toppings on the chips. Tim says the chips have sour cream correcting Jenn who said it was Ranch....they were both wrong it was Bleu Cheese Dressing

Jenn complains about how people forget about social distancing when the characters float on by.

They take Jack$on around the animal trails, so we get a bunch of point and price but with animals.

Both Tim and Jenn seems shocked how empty the animal trails are....Tim they were always quiet before the Pandemic. During the Pandemic peopel aren't going to waste time there and go to Pandora or Expedition Everest.

They keep talking about how relaxing their day was.....compared to their previous trip where they ate at Nomad Lounge for 5 hours.

Jenn likes coming "later in the day" because she's not a morning person.

Jenn reiterates that if a CM does something good go to Guest Relations to praise the CM....this is a stark contrast to their earlier days where they just used Guest Relations for free things.

Reactions: 1
Both Tim and Jenn seems shocked how empty the animal trails are....Tim they were always quiet before the Pandemic. During the Pandemic peopel aren't going to waste time there and go to Pandora or Expedition Everest.
Every time I'm at AK (pre-COVID was about once every few months), both Maharajah and Gorilla Falls are teeming with people. Doesn't seem to matter what time of year anymore. :(

Apparently, I need to head out to AK an hour before closing to walk the empty trails! :ROFLMAO: Friggin Trackholes.

They have already said that the Cottages are too dangerous to stay in, since there is a connecting wall and COVID can get through to air vents to them. Maybe they will slum it and stay at the FW Cabins, like they claim they would LOVE to stay at.

One person dared to comment that Tim was getting his dad bod and others threw out the fat shaming BS! How dare they say Tim is getting fat...when HE IS.
Even Jenn commented on his dad bod a while ago. She seemed to like the idea of them looking like parents. They're heavier now.
Sometimes the stans are the ones who make the comment insulting. For example, if a viewer comments on a baby having red hair, and a stan chimes in with "what's wrong with you? That's a beautiful baby!". Like, what?
I think that if people are bold enough to vlog their lives, they're open to conversation, and should be able to handle the jerks without needing weirdos standing up for them. Tim and Jenn are doing just fine with the good and bad comments.

Considering how scared they are of everything to do with the pandemic you would think they would do something about their weight. Considering that is proven to be a strong factor as to how sick you can get with Covid, and even die. Far more so than bloody air conditioning units

1602353969184.png

Boy, the stans are all over this one. How amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, flawless she is! And look at that hairstyle!! We should all run out and use the same person she did (per Jenn).

WTF! I see just straight, limp, boring ass hair here. What am I missing?!?

View attachment 271700
Boy, the stans are all over this one. How amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, flawless she is! And look at that hairstyle!! We should all run out and use the same person she did (per Jenn).

Yeah, me too. I don't think we're missing anything; we just not kissy a$$ stans! :ROFLMAO:

And I just don't think that color looks good with her skin tone. She looked better with her natural color way back in the day.

Yeah, me too. I don't think we're missing anything; we just not kissy a$$ stans! :ROFLMAO:

And I just don't think that color looks good with her skin tone. She looked better with her natural color way back in the day.
Yes, I don't understand the weird colors she picks!

She does look better there than in some recent ones but you know what? she also looks a real b***h in the photo. Just the look on her face speaks volumes.

She does look better there than in some recent ones but you know what? she also looks a real b***h in the photo. Just the look on her face speaks volumes.
Because she photo shops to look much better and thinner...

View attachment 271700

I wish Instagram allowed users to give a thumbs down on pictures. Part of me wanted to be really mean and say something about how little effort she puts into being camera-ready, but they have the comments limited. I’m guessing you have to follow her in order to make a comment on her posts. It’s just not worth it.

OK, today's vlog. Good 'ole Timbo, telling us how much he hates this crepe, while he continues to shovel it into his pie hole!

1602374066985.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.