TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Slackers are at Epcot.....

Jenn is most excited to be on the Skyliner...

Tim wants the Corned Beef Nachos from Flavors of Fire.

Jenn is wearing uggo 80s Disney inspired biker shorts.

They are pushing Jack$on in his stroller with the giant umbrella attached to it through the tiny queue at Flavors of Fire....Why Tim just can't walk by himself and get the order while Jenn and Jack$on wait off somewhere else.

Jenn complains about certain booths only being open on the weekend, and that they won't be able to try those booths this year....What's preventing them from going on the weekends?

They want to eat at the Donut Box because their "friends" from The Boathouse said the donuts at the Donut Box were the best things ever!

Once again Tim forgets that certain booths are only open on the Weekends.

Tim and Jenn seem to be getting aroused on seeing people get asked to leave the parks for mask non-compliance.

Jenn complains about them splitting the Nitro Cake Pop because they both don't need one....but yet they ordered 2 servings of the Corn Beef Nachos...So they can share sugar, but they can't share carbs and fat?

Jenn's only been on the Skyliner twice? That can't be true, someone get me the receipts.

Jenn complains that because the mask prevents the CM from seeing their smiles...

They had trouble pushing the stroller into the Skyliner Cabin and Jenn starting panicking...

Tim gets a chubby seeing the "Crepery" construction. Can't wait for the WDW vs Universal Crepe video.

They take the Skyliner to the Riviera to see the mosaics murals. Tim says he wants to eat at Toppolini and Jenn quickly states "I've heard mixed things"

Jenn gives us the dumbest hypothetical question ever...What if he Skyliner went through Spaceship Earth?

Jenn once again complains how precarious it is to get the stroller in and out. Tim tells her that if they had a Double Stroller they would have to break it down to which Jenn states "Thank God because that would be so time consuming"

Jack$on has a hissy fit in Mitsukoshi, so they have to leave, and Jenn complains because she wanted to look at the entire store.

They order the Street Corn Funnel Cake because....who needs a diet?

Jenn says cotija correctly, Timbo corrects her even though Jenn was right, this leads to Jenn questioning herself and she asks "us" to tell her how to pronounce cotija correctly. Timbo flipped the ti and the ja he was saying co-ji-ta. Tim says the street corn funnel cake tastes like a chalupa.

Jenn wants to get the filet at the Canadian booth despite the fact they get it every year and complain about it.

Here is a gif of her "struggling" to eat the filet from a previous vlog;

Tim doesn't know the difference Marimba De Las Americas and Mariachi Cobre.....I don't know Timbo, maybe ONE ONLY USES THE MARIMBA and the other is an entire BAND?

Tim once again bemoans that he has to come on the weekend to see the booths that only open on the weekend.

Jenn doesn't know when this video is going up, because who needs deadlines?

Jenn complains about the filet, that it doesn't feel like a filet in her mouth, and they overcooked it.

Jenn says that the park capacity is increasing even though it feels like it is. Jenn they didn't raise capacity, if they always had 25% capacity, but only 30% of people showed up to the 25% capacity limit at the beginning, and now they are using 80% of the 25% capacity, they didn't increase anything, it's just more people are willing to go to the parks now versus when they first reopened.

Reactions: 2
My bs detector is constantly on alert and I have to constantly pause or walk away from their videos because of the constant negative energy. Jenn and Tim I have heard you read here so here goes. Get help. I mean that in the most sincere way possible. Jenn the way you’re mood shift up and down is not normal and I hope you seek out a therapist and a doctor. Tim just get help or take a class on how to talk to people. I won’t gossip further than that, since speculating to much about someone’s mental health is cruel. I am super concerned. End of rant

My bs detector is constantly on alert and I have to constantly pause or walk away from their videos because of the constant negative energy. Jenn and Tim I have heard you read here so here goes. Get help. I mean that in the most sincere way possible. Jenn the way you’re mood shift up and down is not normal and I hope you seek out a therapist and a doctor. Tim just get help or take a class on how to talk to people. I won’t gossip further than that, since speculating to much about someone’s mental health is cruel. I am super concerned. End of rant
They should have taken parenting classes. Seriously. I'm the oldest of 6 and I have one child.I know that they aren't normal and the way they treat Jack$on is normal. That whole family needs therapy...

They are pushing Jack$on in his stroller with the giant umbrella attached to it through the tiny queue at Flavors of Fire....Why Tim just can't walk by himself and get the order while Jenn and Jack$on wait off somewhere else.
I am willing to bet that these two use the Family bathrooms too, because I am not sure they can handle being apart, even to take a piss!

Reactions: 1
So I’m curious. I noticed that all the other bloggers were invited out to Epcot for the annual passholder event. Did the trackers mention that in their video yesterday? Maybe I completely missed it. Or maybe they weren’t invited. Hmmm

So I’m curious. I noticed that all the other bloggers were invited out to Epcot for the annual passholder event. Did the trackers mention that in their video yesterday? Maybe I completely missed it. Or maybe they weren’t invited. Hmmm
Yeah it looks like Dev, Super enthused and PMM were invited.

If the trackers weren’t invited to the media day then we can all but confirm they are off the media list

Reactions: 4
Yeah it looks like Dev, Super enthused and PMM were invited.

If the trackers weren’t invited to the media day then we can all but confirm they are off the media list
Resort TV 1 was invited as well. That was Jenna's first media day event. She showed Dev, Super Enthused and PMM in her vlog. I didn't see the Trackers anywhere in it. I think they may really be knocked off the list.

She needs a star for just be brave enough to bring us these recaps....
Petey's a he, I believe, with a fiancée. Comments under FRE vlogs with a pic. :) Awesome recaps!

(correct me if I'm wrong PK)

I am willing to bet that these two use the Family bathrooms too, because I am not sure they can handle being apart, even to take a piss!
I bet that's why she comes to the parks with him every day now with Jackson. Probably at first, she was able to handle being at home alone with Jackson as it was just sleeping or nursing, and Tim could go for a couple hours.

Something probably happened one day and she freaked out and now - COVID-19 paranoia / hysteria from months ago, be damned! - she and Jackson are with him ALL. THE. TIME.

That, or she just is totally envious of Tim getting to have all the "fun" while she's "stuck" at home with the baby, chores, and her job (i.e. editing).

(I stay "stuck" with sarcasm.... because... Jenn. :rolleyes:)

Yeah, if we don't see an EPCOT AP new pop-up shop vlog in the next day or so, then yep, they're likely off it! :)

Last edited:
Petey's a he, I believe, with a fiancée. Comments under FRE vlogs with a pic. :) Awesome recaps!

I bet that's why she comes to the parks with him every day now with Jackson. Probably at first, she was able to handle being at home alone with Jackson as it was just sleeping or nursing, and Tim could go for a couple hours.

Something probably happened one day and she freaked out and now - COVID-19 paranoia / hysteria from months ago, be damned! - she and Jackson are with him ALL. THE. TIME.

That, or she just is totally envious of Tim getting to have all the "fun" while she's "stuck" at home with the baby, chores, and her job (i.e. editing).

Yeah, if we don't see an EPCOT AP new pop-up shop vlog in the next day or so, then yep, they're likely off it! :)
Yes I am a he with a fiancée haha.

Hey, give SheDaisy a break.😏
We all misspeak or have typos (or autocorrect gets us) in our comments.

Shoutout to SheDaisy😘!

Major props to PeteyKirch 🥰!
You are my hero and save me from having to sit through TTT videos.
Thank you.

Reactions: 7

Shoutout to SheDaisy😘!

Thank you.
I didn't mean to cause harm by clarifying Petey is a he.

I just remember his photo from FRE's comments section.

Sorry if I offended anyone!

I didn't mean to cause harm by clarifying Petey is a he.

I just remember his photo from FRE's comments section.

Sorry if I offended anyone!
LOL!! No worries. Not offended and I didn't realize my goof. It's all good. Now I know for the future.

Shoutout to SheDaisy😘!

Thank you.
Thank you! I appreciate it.I didn't realize it. I guess I should have, but now I do know for the future. LOL!!

LOL!!Thank you for the correction. I didn't realize it. I'll remember that in the future. LOL!!

I hope I didn’t offend anyone either.
If so, accept my apology.

Like I’ve said before. I’ve made and read comments that had misspoken words or typos. I just “let it go”. I don’t want to call attention to that poster. As we are all here for some light hearted fun. Plus I’m bored being inside 😝

I hope I didn’t offend anyone either.
If so, accept my apology.

Like I’ve said before. I’ve made and read comments that had misspoken words or typos. I just “let it go”. I don’t want to call attention to that poster. As we are all here for some light hearted fun. Plus I’m bored being inside 😝
Nope. Not offended in the slightest. I second that on being bored being inside.LOL!! I've had about enough of this...LOL!!

The Slackers are at Epcot.....

Jenn is most excited to be on the Skyliner...

Tim wants the Corned Beef Nachos from Flavors of Fire.

Jenn is wearing uggo 80s Disney inspired biker shorts.

Jenn complains about certain booths only being open on the weekend, and that they won't be able to try those booths this year....What's preventing them from going on the weekends?

They want to eat at the Donut Box because their "friends" from The Boathouse said the donuts at the Donut Box were the best things ever!

Once again Tim forgets that certain booths are only open on the Weekends.

Tim and Jenn seem to be getting aroused on seeing people get asked to leave the parks for mask non-compliance.

Jenn complains about them splitting the Nitro Cake Pop because they both don't need one....but yet they ordered 2 servings of the Corn Beef Nachos...So they can share sugar, but they can't share carbs and fat?

Jenn's only been on the Skyliner twice? That can't be true, someone get me the receipts.

Jenn complains that because the mask prevents the CM from seeing their smiles...

They had trouble pushing the stroller into the Skyliner Cabin and Jenn starting panicking...

Tim gets a chubby seeing the "Crepery" construction. Can't wait for the WDW vs Universal Crepe video.

They take the Skyliner to the Riviera to see the mosaics murals. Tim says he wants to eat at Toppolini and Jenn quickly states "I've heard mixed things"

Jenn gives us the dumbest hypothetical question ever...What if he Skyliner went through Spaceship Earth?

Jenn once again complains how precarious it is to get the stroller in and out. Tim tells her that if they had a Double Stroller they would have to break it down to which Jenn states "Thank God because that would be so time consuming"

Jack$on has a hissy fit in Mitsukoshi, so they have to leave, and Jenn complains because she wanted to look at the entire store.

They order the Street Corn Funnel Cake because....who needs a diet?

Jenn says cotija correctly, Timbo corrects her even though Jenn was right, this leads to Jenn questioning herself and she asks "us" to tell her how to pronounce cotija correctly. Timbo flipped the ti and the ja he was saying co-ji-ta. Tim says the street corn funnel cake tastes like a chalupa.

Jenn wants to get the filet at the Canadian booth despite the fact they get it every year and complain about it.

Here is a gif of her "struggling" to eat the filet from a previous vlog;

Tim doesn't know the difference Marimba De Las Americas and Mariachi Cobre.....I don't know Timbo, maybe ONE ONLY USES THE MARIMBA and the other is an entire BAND?

Tim once again bemoans that he has to come on the weekend to see the booths that only open on the weekend.

Jenn doesn't know when this video is going up, because who needs deadlines?

Jenn complains about the filet, that it doesn't feel like a filet in her mouth, and they overcooked it.

Jenn says that the park capacity is increasing even though it feels like it is. Jenn they didn't raise capacity, if they always had 25% capacity, but only 30% of people showed up to the 25% capacity limit at the beginning, and now they are using 80% of the 25% capacity, they didn't increase anything, it's just more people are willing to go to the parks now versus when they first reopened.
”I‘m excited to ride the skyliner!” says the woman who once said she was afraid to ride the skyliner.

Reactions: 4
Resort TV 1 was invited as well. That was Jenna's first media day event. She showed Dev, Super Enthused and PMM in her vlog. I didn't see the Trackers anywhere in it. I think they may really be knocked off the list.
The Trackers were there the same day, according to photos with stans and they just posted that day's video. But no mention at all about the AP Pop Up. Unless they are doing a completely different vlog on it. I did notice that they edit in and out right before and after Germany, so maybe they did a whole thing on it, so it's its own video, but you would think they would have mentioned it and at least had it out today.

Last edited:
The Trackers were there the same day, according to photos with stans and they just posted that day's video. But no mention at all about the AP Pop Up. Unless they are doing a completely different vlog on it. I did notice that they edit in and out right before and after Germany, so maybe they did a whole thing on it, so it's its own video, but you would think they would have mentioned it and at least had it out today.

Viewing Super Enthused’s video I got the impression that the pop up was for any AP holder. However, channels like Super Enthused, PMM, PCD and ResortTV1 (the latter two I have never watched) were #Hosted and received perks like Disney gift cards and special preview early hours at the AP pop up.

I am interested to hear (cause I don’t watch TTT very much) whether Tim puts out a video on the pop up and if he tries to imply they were #hosted. Personally I don’t think they are on the list. And they always arrive late to the parks.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.