TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My head is killing me so I didn't really pay attention to the Slackers vlog today, but the highlights.

They complain about the security procedures with a stroller at Universal.

Jenn gets to do both of the houses. She enjoyed both of them, and they kept saying how low the waits were. Their genius suggestion? Come during the week not the weekend.

They get 4 crepes because they need to eat their 5k calories in a day.

Tim complains about fatty brisket....it's like he doesn't know what makes decent brisket.

Jenn is in love with the lemon blueberry crepe...she really likes lemon. Who would've known the sourpuss loves sour things?

Tim absolutely hates the Banana Creme Crepe.

He says it's really bad as he shoves his face into it again to take another huge bite.

He says it's a super fake banana flavor...and he wouldn't order it again.

We never find out if Jenn has the same thoughts.

They walk through the Skeleton Bar but don't get anything?

Jack$on has 3 fans, and the personal AC thing strapped onto his stroller, he completely passes out at one point.

We get Jurassic Park Coaster construction updates, which is nothing new.

They went to go on one ride with Jack$on but he was too small to ride it.

They then go on a Carousel, first in a stationary seat he isn't thrilled. Then they ride it again putting him on a horse that goes up and down and he looks completely terrified.

Reactions: 2
I will say Jackson makes the vlogs for me his face says what we all are thinking

Reactions: 3
I haven't watched them in years - refuse to give them a single dime. But seeing the thumbnail come up on youtube - Tim looks bad, really bad, his coloring is terrible, his face is really puffy ... the horrible diet seems to be catching up with them.

I haven't watched them in years - refuse to give them a single dime. But seeing the thumbnail come up on youtube - Tim looks bad, really bad, his coloring is terrible, his face is really puffy ... the horrible diet seems to be catching up with them.
Yeah. It's only a matter of time.

Age + crappy diet + gravity = Puff, bloat, extra pounds, and sagging. ;)

Reactions: 1
No for once they did the sensible thing/ were told by the park and did rider swap
Wow! So that means she went into a scary ol' HHN house all by herself?

Just goes to prove she CAN do things by herself....that, and the draw of their first true loves - HHN and Universal (over Disney) :ROFLMAO:

Wow! So that means she went into a scary ol' HHN house all by herself?

Just goes to prove she CAN do things by herself....that, and the draw of their first true loves - HHN and Universal (over Disney) :ROFLMAO:
No! They were with “friends”. Three other people were there and it wasn’t the usually ones, Jim and Nicole.

No! They were with “friends”. Three other people were there and it wasn’t the usually ones, Jim and Nicole.
I actually cautioned Nicole
Words I gave my kids.
“Be careful of the company you keep”
“Guilt by association”
Maybe she finally got the message.

Side note: For their sake I hope Jim isn’t among the 28K CMs laid off.

I just tried to quick scan / watch to see mention or sight of these non-J&N "friends." LOL

When did they mention them?
At 2:45 in. 3:45 she says it again and then you can see her in the background walking into the attraction with them. Then they were next to them when they were eating the crepes.

At 2:45 in. 3:45 she says it again and then you can see her in the background walking into the attraction with them. Then they were next to them when they were eating the crepes.
Thanks for keying me on the timestamps! :)

I might be with saraaaah90 on this one and think they're just stans who they met at the park.

Because these "friends" weren't even looking at them - or engaging with them - when they were walking at 2:45.

Hard for me to trust anything that comes out of their mouths as the truth. :rolleyes:

I actually cautioned Nicole
Words I gave my kids.
“Be careful of the company you keep”
“Guilt by association”
Maybe she finally got the message.

Side note: For their sake I hope Jim isn’t among the 28K CMs laid off.
I hope Jim wasn’t one either. Unfortunately if he was, the Slackers will have no use for them anymore and they will just fall to the wayside like all their other friends.

It's a Home Vlog....we start with Tim and Jack$on in the park because Jenn is getting her hair done.

We get a "fun fact" apparently Tim used to swim competitively.

Tim forgets that he is even wearing a mask....

Tim finds the park "serene" who knew that parks and nature is serene.

We get footage of Tim and Jack$on sitting in the backseat of the Tesla together as they wait for Jenn.

Tim utilizes the "camp mode" of the Tesla....

Jenn got her hair colored and it doesn't look good, she's also looking super frumpy.

Jack$on nearly grabbed Jenn's appetizer out from under her.

We get Jenn telling us that "Tim is on a diet".....I wouldn't have known that from watching their videos....he literally got a plate of fried pork belly because no carbs?

Jenn is excited because she doesn't have to share her food with Tim since he is "dieting"

They got lo mein for Jack$on.

It started raining as soon as they were getting ready to leave.

Tim really praising this place....he's totally going to try to get free stuff from this restaurant.

Tim feels accomplished as a parent because he was able to take Jack$on who was asleep from his car seat into the house and into his crib without him waking up.

Jack$on pulls himself up in his play pen and wobbles his way around following Timbo.

Tim's forehead is looking nearly as bad as his wonky eye. This man needs sunblock and some moisturizer.

Jenn does this stupid hair flip thing showing off her "new hair"

They talk about shows they want to watch/are watching its a real struggle getting through this.

Tim telling us the fun fact the original SNL Musical Guest got kicked off of the show for going to a maskless party.

Jenn fishing for compliments about her hair telling us about her Instagram post and how thankful she is for people liking it.

Tim complains about the name of the one show they are watching because it's too hard for his simpleton tongue to pronounce.

Timbo dropping the word "alliteration" trying to sound educated and so.

They've stayed up to 11PM watching TV instead of doing basic chores around the house...Jenn would rather let everything compound and do 1 huge cleaning effort instead of cleaning as they go.

They don't know how to feed there baby noodles heres an idea give him the plate and let him dig in. If he makes a mess clean it up

They don't know how to feed there baby noodles heres an idea give him the plate and let him dig in. If he makes a mess clean it up
His motor functions and dexterity are going to be so stunted the way they are raising him.

For real! Take a knife and fork and cut it up into smaller pieces and let him have the whole darn plate.

I hate to say Jackson laughing was quite adorable
I love that baby and he's the only reason I watch! I will get tired of him at some point though. I watch another vlogger and now that the kids are 2.5 and total brats, I don't watch anymore. I have no doubt Jackson will be a brat too that I can't stand watching at some point.

His motor functions and dexterity are going to be so stunted the way they are raising him.
Them not letting him have the run of the house baffles me. He needs to be able to roam the entire place. Watch him of course, but that little area isn't enough. And he should be learning to climb the stairs as well now. So many things. And that dang being RIGHT in his face all the time has to go. He would have survived alone in the backseat without Tim needing to get back there with him. Her being back there all the time is just idiotic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.