TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely curious how they survived adulthood with all those bad habits. Its like watching two teenagers go through the motion of living. why they never got past the me!me! development stage, is still confusing. The baby is just dragged along for his parents whims and nothing else. Did they want a child or like the idea of one?

Reactions: 2
I don't think so. I think you're probably confusing her with the girl from Super Enthused....
No, Veronica not Jackie. There's been quite a few pictures recently that shows she is back but she's not been in any videos.

The Slackers are at The Studios because they had footage they "accidentally" deleted so they are redoing it showing us them shoving snacks and other food into their gullets.

They buy some masks, and then Jen wonders if they should've bought 4 for 20 but then they find out they are no longer running that promotion.

They go into Starbucks, they get the Poison Candy Apple....Jenn really likes it, she wants to say it's refreshing, but doesn't say refreshing but uses other synonyms to do so.

The Barista wrote Princess Jenn on her Pumpkin Cold Brew...

Jack$on gets so bored he's trying to eat his magic band.

Jack$on starts making noises that sound like the Principal banging Forrest Gumps Mom.

Jenn needs reassurance from Tim on how Tiramisu is made.

Jenn calls the the tiramisu "SUPER MOIST"

Jenn starts panicking because she's having caffeine.

I swear that they already did this entire video before unless I'm having deja vu....Did they already do this, upload it to YouTube, delete it, and then they refilmed this to reupload to double dip $$$?

Tim gives us a long winded explanation about some High School Musical shirt, then Jenn tries to clean up the explanation but does as poorly as Tim.

They get the eclair from Backlot Express....Tim claims now it tastes more like an eclair.

They just ate 3 desserts, and now they are going to get a Ronto Wrap...

Tim and Jenn complain about how crowded Grand Ave is going into Galaxy's Edge.

Jenn is happy this is the first Ronto Wrap she's had since like January...She has never been more excited to put a sausage down her throat.

Tim says the slaw is "exceptionally creamy" this time.

Oh they ordered more food, they got the snack pack thing that is like $10 for rice crackers, plantains, pork rinds, etc.

Now they are off to get another treat from Pizza Rizzo...Tim complains they have to find ramps to get around the parks with a stroller.

Some how all the treats got better from the first time they had them....I think they are trying to be super Pollyanna to get back into the Mouse's Good Graces.

Ohh so they went over all the snacks in a prior video but they deleted the footage, so they had to give us footage of them shoving food into their face.

Tim immediately bashes the mask compliance at Lego Land....welp I guess they are going to be off their Media List now.

Tim has the genius thought that the Studios seems busier than the other parks because it's the smallest of the parks....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would a guess a full "C"
FRE has really done it now - the Tim "interview" is hysterical! The best ... so far;)
OMG! I just watched it and it's hilarious!

I am confused why they keep putting a magic band on that baby? All he does it drool all over it, making his arm wet all day underneath of it.

Reactions: 1
The Slackers are at The Studios because they had footage they "accidentally" deleted so they are redoing it showing us them shoving snacks and other food into their gullets.

They buy some masks, and then Jen wonders if they should've bought 4 for 20 but then they find out they are no longer running that promotion.

They go into Starbucks, they get the Poison Candy Apple....Jenn really likes it, she wants to say it's refreshing, but doesn't say refreshing but uses other synonyms to do so.

Jack$on starts making noises that sound like the Principal banging Forrest Gumps Mom.

I swear that they already did this entire video before unless I'm having deja vu....Did they already do this, upload it to YouTube, delete it, and then they refilmed this to reupload to double dip $$$?

Tim gives us a long winded explanation about some High School Musical shirt, then Jenn tries to clean up the explanation but does as poorly as Tim.

They get the eclair from Backlot Express....Tim claims now it tastes more like an eclair.

Jenn is happy this is the first Ronto Wrap she's had since like January...She has never been more excited to put a sausage down her throat.

Oh they ordered more food, they got the snack pack thing that is like $10 for rice crackers, plantains, pork rinds, etc.

Now they are off to get another treat from Pizza Rizzo...Tim complains they have to find ramps to get around the parks with a stroller.

Some how all the treats got better from the first time they had them....I think they are trying to be super Pollyanna to get back into the Mouse's Good Graces.

Ohh so they went over all the snacks in a prior video but they deleted the footage, so they had to give us footage of them shoving food into their face.

Tim immediately bashes the mask compliance at Lego Land....welp I guess they are going to be off their Media List now.

Tim has the genius thought that the Studios seems busier than the other parks because it's the smallest of the parks....
You should do a summary of Jenn’s Instagram stories from today. I enjoy reading your summaries! Her stories were like a mini home vlog.

Excellent summary as always! I always look forward to them! I find it very sad/pathetic that the Trackers don’t have enough self awareness to know how much people clown on them for how they shove food in their faces. It so gross watching Tim eat, but Jenn is the ULTIMATE slob. If I were putting myself out there for the world to see, I’d make sure I was putting my best self out there. Maybe it’s true, the Trackers just aren’t smart enough to realize that.

No, Veronica not Jackie. There's been quite a few pictures recently that shows she is back but she's not been in any videos.
Where at? Because I follow him a few different places and haven't seen any pictures of her. Just curious.

Did anyone catch in Jenn's IG stories (I swear she said this) that they have ANOTHER staycation planned for Halloween?

For being so scared of their own shadow during all this, that would be their FOURTH staycation during a pandemic. They've taken more vacations during a pandemic than I've taken in 10 years. :rolleyes:

Did anyone catch in Jenn's IG stories (I swear she said this) that they have ANOTHER staycation planned for Halloween?

For being so scared of their own shadow during all this, that would be their FOURTH staycation during a pandemic. They've taken more vacations during a pandemic than I've taken in 10 years. :rolleyes:
Well they haven't done the Garden Cottages at Boardwalk yet so... That might be the last Uber luxury they haven't done so far.

Thanks for this thread , I can’t watch them now at all,

but I can’t understand how anybody actually watches that idiot dev, I’m British so the whole paying someone a lot of money to watch a video a week early isn’t normal behaviour to me

Reactions: 4
Thanks for this thread , I can’t watch them now at all,

but I can’t understand how anybody actually watches that idiot dev, I’m British so the whole paying someone a lot of money to watch a video a week early isn’t normal behaviour to me

haha same. Dev just seems so ott, also..the girlfriend is somewhat a surprise

Well they haven't done the Garden Cottages at Boardwalk yet so... That might be the last Uber luxury they haven't done so far.
After the FOURTH staycation, will the stans still say "they so deserve this!" or will they actually start to lose more viewers with their incessant flexing - again, during a pandemic?

One can only hope. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
After the FOURTH staycation, will the stans still say "they so deserve this!" or will they actually start to lose more viewers with their incessant flexing - again, during a pandemic?

One can only hope. :ROFLMAO:
I hate to say it, but I think their stans are far too dumb to be phased by it. The Tiffany Ann’s and Ellen Smiths will do what they can to whip their troops into a fury, and get all excited about their exorbitant spending.

The garden cottages are at the Boardwalk Inn, which is not open yet, and there hasn't been a reopening date announced. The Boardwalk DVC villas are open, however. Maybe they'll book a grand villa at a DVC resort. Those are all really nice.

The garden cottages are at the Boardwalk Inn, which is not open yet, and there hasn't been a reopening date announced. The Boardwalk DVC villas are open, however. Maybe they'll book a grand villa at a DVC resort. Those are all really nice.
They only are staying at places that sit separate... because... COVID and shared HVAC systems. :unsure:

They've already done the treehouses, Copper Creek, and the Poly bungalows.

If it's not the cottages (which are side-by-side and might be against their "requirements" nevermind them not being opened), maybe it's another #hosted.

They only are staying at places that sit separate... because... COVID and shared HVAC systems. :unsure:

They've already done the treehouses, Copper Creek, and the Poly bungalows.

If it's not the cottages (which are side-by-side and might be against their "requirements" nevermind them not being opened), maybe it's another #hosted.
They could stay at a cabin at Fort Wilderness, but after staying in the Cascade Cabins they wouldn't lower themselves to stay in a $250 a night shack.

Thanks, I didn't know they weren't open yet!

They could stay at a cabin at Fort Wilderness, but after staying in the Cascade Cabins they wouldn't lower themselves to stay in a $250 a night shack.
True. Good point. And there's usually (in non-COVID years) a Halloween parade with the golf carts. And I think Jenn actually mentioned once that she wanted to stay at the cabins.

I'm pretty sure they haven't stayed at the cabins yet.

I only recall a #hosted last year when they toured it.

That was the same 3-day staycation / tour of resorts where they showed up late to the #hosted start of the staycation and Disney called them and asked them where they were because all the other #hosteds were waiting on them for the safari Disney was taking people on as a welcome activity.

(because you know, being a local and all, it's hard to get to Disney on time - for a FREE 3-day staycation. :rolleyes: )

I swear, these two.

Home Vlog Time....

Tim says Jack$on doesn't like it when Tim sings HOOOOOOOOOOOME VLOOOOOOOOOOG...you aren't the only one in that camp Jack$on.

They planned to go the Post Office because they have a "friend" they need to mail a package to....

They said they are starting their day, and in the same breath they say it's already dinner time....WHAT? HOW?

Tim bought a cast iron skillet...Tim has to patronize Jenn and her "cooking ability"

Tim makes the most annoying "kissing" noises at Jack$on.

Jenn is so excited to have a day at home...because they only work from home whenever they want...Jenn says they have a lot dishes, laundry, and cleaning to do.

Jack$on is up to 23 pounds of "cuteness"

Tim wants to know if these is a Baby Food Meal Subscription Box because they are too lazy to just make their own meals for Jack$on.

Tim tries to make a "steamed ham" Simpsons joke but Jenn no sells it.

Tim starts doing "stereotypical Italian voice" talking about making a pizza.

Jenn complains their meal kit didn't send them any toppings for their pizza.

Tim quickly corrects Jenn on how to prep the pizza in the pan.

Jenn then complains about the quality of produce they got in their meal kit box.

Tim says the instructions say to "Slide the pizza out of the pan" to which Jenn retorts with "What does that mean?"

HOW DID THESE TWO CREATE AN OFFSPRING?

The pizza looks super sad looking, then we get a jump cut to Jenn reading to Jack$on.

Ohh god we get another look at the awful tshirt Tim made with Jack$on's enormous noggin on it, because people wanted to know if the printing on the shirts were "high quality"?

We now get mask reviews from the Slackers.

The Under Armour Masks are the most expensive ones, and breathe well, but do make your face very warm. Jenn likes it doesn't "muffle" your voice since being able to hear yourself is important in vlogging. Jenn says she feels the safest in the UA masks.

We get a review on the Airism Uniqlo masks. Jenn says it's nice, but it does muffle your voice, and Jenn complains it's too big because she ordered too big of a mask but that's Uniqlos fault not hers. Tim loves how cheap they are 3 for $15.

Tim's favorite mask is the one he bought at Busch Gardens. He says it's super easy to breath through, and is very comfortable. Jenn complains there is no wire in the nose area.

Tim can't wait to try the new Disney masks on the new fabric they are using.

Tim has 2 questions for us...He wants a new cooler because his cooler only keeps things cool for a few hours. Tim says don't suggest Yeti because it's too expensive. LOL NOW HE'S CONCERNED ABOUT $$$$? He wants us to do the HW and Research to find him the best Six Can Cooler at the lowest price.

Tim and Jenn complain about the quality of candy they got at Legoland.....so they are really trying to burn all their #Hosted Bridges.

Jenn is happy that she got "a lot of stuff done around the house" but yet she feels guilty that she wishes she did more.

Jenn complains how she has to get stuff down around the house because she has to edit the video in the morning....

We finally get a review about their pizza....What they didn't realize is you should preheat the cast iron skillet as the oven preheats, not to just throw the dough in the pan and go right into the oven.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.