TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh wow I hadnt spotted that the Waldorf thing was a fake set up
It was talked about on Guru back when it happened. I think I remember someone on Guru who had a friend that worked at the Waldorf and said that Tim came in and set up the table decorations but then when they started filming, with Jenn and all, made it seem like the Waldorf set up the table decorations and gave a gift and Jenn thanked the Waldorf.

Now, do we know if that person on Guru was telling the truth? Who knows.

But, I will say that upon watching the video myself, it really did seem like Jenn was acting funny and quite awkward when opening up the gifts. If I recall correctly, they were clothes on hangers and a random toy.

If anything, you'd think a gift from a place like Waldorf would have their logo emblazoned upon it. Not just random onesies and a random toy. :unsure: Or at least, they'd fold the clothes neatly in pretty tissue paper and not like they were just yanked off a rack at Walmart.

So that's what all the buzz was about on Guru around the time of the baby tea party.

Reactions: 2
Maybe a stan saw them sitting there and ordered something for them? Who knows?

I ALSO wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was yet another lie! (probably to drum up people trending toward buying them stuff whenever they see them in the parks)

Remember the lie about the baby shower / tea party the Waldorf supposedly held for them - with the random baby gifts that were supposedly from the Waldorf that Jenn awkwardly opened with the hangers still on them?

To quote Petey - "Pepperidge Farm remembers..." :ROFLMAO:
Just like how Jenn just conveniently forgot the name of that "BIG FAN" that was so nice and bought them dessert. It was staged 100%.

Reactions: 5
The Slackers are at LegoLand #Hosted for Brick or Treat.

It's Jack$on's first time at Lego Land and his first time trick or treating.

Tim is over the top with the fake enthusiam.

Jack$on is not thrilled with Emmet or Wyldstyle...total sour puss reaction.

Tim complains they aren't giving out paper maps so he'll have to use his goldfish memory.

Jack$on looks completely done with his parents, and this vlog is like 2 minute in.

Jenn is excited for Apple Fries...I expect to hear no less than 8 "So Delicious" and all of its varients.

Jenn needs extra sugar for her Apple Fries so she ordered a cup of caramel sauce.

Tim describes the Pumpkin Icecream as "orange-y, and it has chunks of stuff in it".

As Tim shoves food in his mouth you can hear Jack$on in the background crying.

Tim and Jack$on go on a tractor ride....Tim's shorts are about 2 sizes too small . Jack$on looks completely unimpressed with the ride.

Jenn now rides the Duplo Train with Jack$on because she can't let Timbo have all the fun.

Jenn's back is a sweaty mess.

I know Jack$on is a baby, but he has resting "Oh I pooped myself face"

I'm shocked how comfortable the Slackers are with mask compliance, I guess it's the #Hosted protecting them from the Covid....Jenn states she feels comfortable even with the lax mask usage since they are outside.....How did that work at the Rose Garden Presser Trump held for his Supreme Court Nomination?

The Slackers once again make a mistake about the treat they are going to get...They go to the wrong location....Why do they leave stuff like that in the videos?

They are getting all the free candy "for" Jack$on I picture Timbo finishing the bag of treats on the ride home.

LOL they can't even get the treat they talked about because it sold out.

So instead they go to the food place next door, they got Fried Pickles, Fried Mac & Cheese, and Fried Chicken Tendies... because cholesterol.

Apparently after eating all that fried food, the special treat that sold out, they some how got more of them so now they are having a cone filled with edible cookie dough.

I still don't understand why they bring Jack$on to all these parks and never get him a hat to wear....It looks overcast, but they still should put a hat on him.

Their lackluster time management skills prevent them from riding the Carousel or seeing the "stage shows"

Jenn forgot how much fun they could have with Jack$on at Legoland....

Tim films the outro in their dirty kitchen in darkness.

Tim complains they aren't giving out paper maps so he'll have to use his goldfish memory.

Jack$on looks completely done with his parents, and this vlog is like 2 minute in.

Jenn is excited for Apple Fries...I expect to hear no less than 8 "So Delicious" and all of its varients.

Jenn needs extra sugar for her Apple Fries so she ordered a cup of caramel sauce.

Tim describes the Pumpkin Icecream as "orange-y, and it has chunks of stuff in it".

Tim and Jack$on go on a tractor ride....Tim's shorts are about 2 sizes too small . Jack$on looks completely unimpressed with the ride.

Jenn now rides the Duplo Train with Jack$on because she can't let Timbo have all the fun.

I'm shocked how comfortable the Slackers are with mask compliance, I guess it's the #Hosted protecting them from the Covid....Jenn states she feels comfortable even with the lax mask usage since they are outside.....How did that work at the Rose Garden Presser Trump held for his Supreme Court Nomination?

The Slackers once again make a mistake about the treat they are going to get...They go to the wrong location....Why do they leave stuff like that in the videos?

They are getting all the free candy "for" Jack$on I picture Timbo finishing the bag of treats on the ride home.

So instead they go to the food place next door, they got Fried Pickles, Fried Mac & Cheese, and Fried Chicken Tendies... because cholesterol.

Apparently after eating all that fried food, the special treat that sold out, they some how got more of them so now they are having a cone filled with edible cookie dough.

I still don't understand why they bring Jack$on to all these parks and never get him a hat to wear....It looks overcast, but they still should put a hat on him.

Their lackluster time management skills prevent them from riding the Carousel or seeing the "stage shows"

I really hope Jack$on grows up to hate all the parks. It already seems like he is not excited in anyway at any of these parks even though Jenn tries to project how much he loves it. That kid's face is always the look of 100% done. It would be the ultimate FU to his parents if he can't stand the parks and therefore can't be shown in the vlogs hating them.

Though they would probably tell him to lie just for the clicks.

Politics aside, I'd rather compare their reaction to Legoland's mask policy to their visit to Bill Frederick Park - all outside. Just goes to prove #hosted fixes everything! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Politics aside, I'd rather compare their reaction to Legoland's mask policy to their visit to Bill Frederick Park - all outside. Just goes to prove #hosted fixes everything! :rolleyes:
The only benefit of the doubt I'd concede to the Trackers was that visit to that park was quite awhile ago, wasn't it? So it was during their over the top fear/worries about Covid. They have laxed about certain things with regards to the Pandemic, but then contradict themselves on an almost daily basis.

Maybe a stan saw them sitting there and ordered something for them? Who knows?

I ALSO wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was yet another lie! (probably to drum up people trending toward buying them stuff whenever they see them in the parks)

Remember the lie about the baby shower / tea party the Waldorf supposedly held for them - with the random baby gifts that were supposedly from the Waldorf that Jenn awkwardly opened with the hangers still on them?

To quote Petey - "Pepperidge Farm remembers..." :ROFLMAO:
That's what I was thinking, but I didn't want to come out and say it. To make them seem more important than they actually are.

Wow! Totally different video than Jackie of Super Enthused. She does mini commercials for the venues #hosted or not.

I have never been to a Legoland. By watching her whole video I gets the full essence of the park and what it has to offer. Now I wish I could go for Brick or Treat!

Her videos are like going to a park with a friend.
- Experiencing the “Grovin’ Graveyard” show.
- Touring the “Cypress Garden” as she gives you the history and background of how Legoland was paying homage to Florida’s past.
- Riding “Lost Kingdom Adventure”
- Exploring the “Medieval” themed area around “The Dragon” ride. Then going on the ride.
- Riding “Coastersauras” (twice)
- plus all the meet n greets with Halloween costumed characters

Jackie organically addresses the health and safety measures in place throughout her video. Including bringing extra masks, as it is humid Florida in October and a fresh mask feels so good.

She has a montage of the areas and attractions she didn’t personally show us at the end of the video.

I strongly suggest that you check out Super Enthused! You will get a high quality all inclusive view of what Legoland has to offer.

Not a family home video of people stuffing their faces and dragging an infant on rides like TTT. They tell you nothing about what Legoland is like now. The decorations, seasonal shows, meet n greets with Halloween costumed characters and the special brick or treat stands.

Reactions: 4
Wow! Totally different video than Jackie of Super Enthused. She does mini commercials for the venues #hosted or not.

I have never been to a Legoland. By watching her whole video I gets the full essence of the park and what it has to offer. Now I wish I could go for Brick or Treat!

- Touring the “Cypress Garden” as she gives you the history and background of how Legoland was paying homage to Florida’s past.
- Exploring the “Medieval” themed area around “The Dragon” ride. Then going on the ride.

Jackie organically addresses the health and safety measures in place throughout her video. Including bringing extra masks, as it is humid Florida in October and a fresh mask feels so good.

She has a montage of the areas and attractions she didn’t personally show us at the end of the video.

I strongly suggest that you check out Super Enthused! You will get a high quality all inclusive view of what Legoland has to offer.

Not a family home video of people stuffing their faces and dragging an infant on rides like TTT. They tell you nothing about what Legoland is like now. The decorations, seasonal shows, meet n greets with Halloween costumed characters and the special brick or treat stands.
I literally just started watching her channel. Mostly because I was looking for something good o watch. I saw her on Nate's vlog and decided to give her a try and I'm glad I did. Her videos are always fun to watch.

And Paging Mr. Morrow was at a Walk through pumpkin patch called Morrow's pumpkins. Made me chuckle at the name.

Reactions: 4
The only benefit of the doubt I'd concede to the Trackers was that visit to that park was quite awhile ago, wasn't it? So it was during their over the top fear/worries about Covid. They have laxed about certain things with regards to the Pandemic, but then contradict themselves on an almost daily basis.
Still, it was outside in the fresh air with nary another person in sight (or, people waaaay off in the distance).

You know, when common sense should kick in... :)

I also remember like 2-3 weeks after that park vlog that he went to the Friends pop-up.

At that time, he was afraid to touch anything anywhere and wouldn't go inside gift shops or on interior rides ... but went without issue into the enclosed Friends pop-up and picked up and touched lots of things. LOL

#hosted #invited #hypocrites

I'll check her video out. I adore(d) Cypress Gardens and am glad that LL preserved a good portion of that part of the park. Brings me back memories of childhood when I'd visit there with my grandparents. Like stepping back in time! My LL AP expires in April; need to get back there soon!

I literally just started watching her channel. Mostly because I was looking for something good o watch. I saw her on Nate's vlog and decided to give her a try and I'm glad I did. Her videos are always fun to watch.

And Paging Mr. Morrow was at a Walk through pumpkin patch called Morrow's pumpkins. Made me chuckle at the name.
Both Super Enthused and PMM have become my top Central Florida vloggers. Their videos are always informative and fun. Plus it’s not exclusively WDW material.

Both Super Enthused and PMM have become my top Central Florida vloggers. Their videos are always informative and fun. Plus it’s not exclusively WDW material.
That's what I like about them. They do so many other things than just Disney. Don't get me wrong, I love Disney, but it's refreshing to see other things to do.

I especially love when PMM does the differently themed hotels. It's really cool to see the work people have put into their houses.

Reactions: 2

I'm already subscribed to Super Enthused and PMM.

Both of them pump out better quality vlogs than anything Timbo does on a consistent basis.

If they had to do this all over, the Slackers would be screwed because they only got to where they were by being first and flooding Youtube with daily vlogs.

Reactions: 5
I met PMM last week while outside Hollywood and Vine. I think I may have scared him when I approached him. He was a bit thrown off and I mentioned that I've been following him since he first began (I did not want to mention his ex-wife) and then I told him that I've always loved his way of mixing his own music in the blogs.

I met PMM last week while outside Hollywood and Vine. I think I may have scared him when I approached him. He was a bit thrown off and I mentioned that I've been following him since he first began (I did not want to mention his ex-wife) and then I told him that I've always loved his way of mixing his own music in the blogs.
I was so hoping I could meet him while I was there last month. I was actively looking for him. Was he as nice as he seems? I've heard from others that he is.

I think they're back together now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.