TheTimTracker #2 and now it's time to charge the Tesla

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Slackers are out at Animal Kingdom because they don't make enough off of Home Vlogs...

They have no plans, it's around lunch time they are going to Nomad Lounge.

Tim tells us how hot it is, they show us Jack$on in his SUV Stroller with a giant umbrella attached to the side of it....they still don't slap a hat on him for some reason....I expect by the end of the video for Jenn to tell us how much Jack$on loves his sippy cup.

Once again Tim thinks because there are no people standing around the slower parts of the park that the entire park is dead.

Jenn slapped one of her frumpy bows on her head because she doesn't have the time do anything.

Tim seems shocked the plant that people stroke to make it orgasm is roped off and inactive.

Tim tells us "The lines only look so long because of social distancing"....this is something that he should've said like the first week after the parks opened, not months into this "new normal"

Well I guess they turned off their "Covid-19 Anxiety" because in this vlog they have no qualms walking into Island Mercantile.

For once Tim uses commonsense and says something is expensive, but there's a 30% AP Discount so it's not overly outrageous.

Jenn is looking for Christmas gifts "For their friends Overseas"

Tim seems angry that the 30 minute wait estimate for Nomad Lounge has come and gone and they still haven't been called to be seated.

Tim said the 30 minute wait has turned into 50....and he's saying "I guess this is a suggested wait time, not a hard time frame" It's like he's never had a Disney Dining Reservation.

Praise be Bojo they get pinged 58 minutes after putting their name on the list.

They get seated on the patio and then immediately get up and encroach onto other peoples space to view the boat cavalcades....Guess they aren't afraid of people again?

They got 2 mocktails because they have to pretend they are "family friendly".

Tim actually describes a drink as spicy and he's correct for a change. Unlike the last time TIm said Coke was "spicy" Ginger Beer does in fact have a bit of a spicy mouthfeel to it.

Jenn correct TImbos pronunciation of "yuca"

Jenn ordered 2 things because she's totally not "eating for 2"....she also got seafood because she never gets to have seafood.

Tim got the Impossible Sliders because it's the only thing that resembles a Burger on the menu.

They both eat like completely uneducated neanderthal slobs.

Tim's eye looks like he went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson.

Jenn complains the tuna bowl is spicy.

Tim shoves a wedge of watermelon into Jack$on's face as if he's James Cagney from the Public Enemy with the grapefruit.

They ordered another portion of the chicken bowl, and sliders.

From my calculations they spent $94 on smalls plates, a dessert and 2 mocktails.

They ordered the churros with the first round of small plates and let it sit on the table for nearly a hour because????

Tim says they need to come back so they can do another one of the "Smaller details they didn't realize because it's slow"

Slackers do a shoutout to the Cast Member Pantry....It's alright Tim you can just book another expensive staycation because the first 3 do so much to help Disney retain staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
From my calculations they spent $94 on smalls plates, a dessert and 2 mocktails.
They ordered the churros with the first round of small plates and let it sit on the table for nearly a hour because????
And then today at Disney Springs via IG stories, they ate lunch / dinner at the Boathouse. Cha-ching. :rolleyes:

The Slackers are at Disney Springs for food and because Uniqlo invited them out for some special T-Shirt thing.

We get Jenn reading off a sign of the 4 artists Uniqlo is featuring...turns out they own a piece of art by one of the artists featured.

Jenn trying to describe art is more frustrating than her describing food.

It's funny how Tim is so afraid to touch anything in the parks, but he has no qualms using the tablets to design a shirt because when you are #hosted Corona fears disappear.

They are making a t-shirt with Jack$on on it, and it looks absolutely nightmare-ish.

It's nearly as bad as the all over Jack$on print on the socks that Jenn ordered for Timbo.

Jenn didn't realize this is a permanent thing, not a popup because reading the material Uniqlo gave them beforehand about being #Hosted would've been too much work for her.

Jenn wants to make a tshirt for Tim's Mom and Dad with Jack$on on it....I thought she blocked them out of her life?

Tim and Jenn go to the Boathouse...Of course Timbo got the Filet Mignon Sliders...Jenn got the Spiced Tuna because she never gets to have seafood.

They are trying to feed Jack$on people food, so they bought him a salmon filet because he's too good for chicken breast.

One of their stans bought the Slackers dessert because they need to take advantage of people less fortunate than them.

This was a cheap lunch by Bojo standards only $67 + tax & tip.

They go back to Uniqlo to make Jenn's shirt but oh no there is a long line....so they complain.

They are attempting to go into the World of Disney....they are saying it feels "less crowded" but it's the same amount of people as last time, except they are in a different room not the main room when you go in...

We get a hard jump cut and they magically appear at Uniqlo so Jenn can make her t-shirt.

Jenn is getting a shirt with Eeyore on it because him being super slow is her spirit animal when it comes to editing.

They look at the new Love Pop store, but refuse to go in because they aren't being hosted.

Jenn is shocked that Disney Springs get busier around Dinner time.

Tim says maybe his parents would like a shirt with a picture of his face on it....doesn't TIm already sell shirts with a picture of his face on it?

Tim shocked that Jack$on likes salmon so much...because Tim has the palate of a baby, but Jack$on's baby palate is more sophisticated.

He said the salmon had the texture of chicken, but didn't taste like chicken, but had the mouthfeel of chicken.

Reactions: 1
The Slackers are at Disney Springs for food and because Uniqlo invited them out for some special T-Shirt thing.

We get Jenn reading off a sign of the 4 artists Uniqlo is featuring...turns out they own a piece of art by one of the artists featured.

Jenn trying to describe art is more frustrating than her describing food.

It's funny how Tim is so afraid to touch anything in the parks, but he has no qualms using the tablets to design a shirt because when you are #hosted Corona fears disappear.

They are making a t-shirt with Jack$on on it, and it looks absolutely nightmare-ish.

It's nearly as bad as the all over Jack$on print on the socks that Jenn ordered for Timbo.

Jenn didn't realize this is a permanent thing, not a popup because reading the material Uniqlo gave them beforehand about being #Hosted would've been too much work for her.

Jenn wants to make a tshirt for Tim's Mom and Dad with Jack$on on it....I thought she blocked them out of her life?

Tim and Jenn go to the Boathouse...Of course Timbo got the Filet Mignon Sliders...Jenn got the Spiced Tuna because she never gets to have seafood.

They are trying to feed Jack$on people food, so they bought him a salmon filet because he's too good for chicken breast.

One of their stans bought the Slackers dessert because they need to take advantage of people less fortunate than them.

This was a cheap lunch by Bojo standards only $67 + tax & tip.

They go back to Uniqlo to make Jenn's shirt but oh no there is a long line....so they complain.

They are attempting to go into the World of Disney....they are saying it feels "less crowded" but it's the same amount of people as last time, except they are in a different room not the main room when you go in...

We get a hard jump cut and they magically appear at Uniqlo so Jenn can make her t-shirt.

Jenn is getting a shirt with Eeyore on it because him being super slow is her spirit animal when it comes to editing.

They look at the new Love Pop store, but refuse to go in because they aren't being hosted.

Jenn is shocked that Disney Springs get busier around Dinner time.

Tim says maybe his parents would like a shirt with a picture of his face on it....doesn't TIm already sell shirts with a picture of his face on it?

Tim shocked that Jack$on likes salmon so much...because Tim has the palate of a baby, but Jack$on's baby palate is more sophisticated.

He said the salmon had the texture of chicken, but didn't taste like chicken, but had the mouthfeel of chicken.
As much as this pains me to say, I can understand them getting back into his families life. My dad's girlfriend was insufferable. She called me fat at every turn. Then she did it when we went out to eat with my then boyfriend, soon to be husband. I finally had enough of her and cut them out of my life. I only started speaking to him again after my son was born. After my husband invited him to the hospital. I was mad at him at first, but slowly realized that it was time.So, I can partly understand that.

They are the most uncreative people on YouTube. I'm not watching the vlog, so I won't see what Uniqlo has to offer, but I'm assuming that the t-shirt creator allows for some cool ideas. Yet, they always go for stupid, novelty, trash. Nobody is going to wear a t-shirt with jackhole's face on it. Not seriously. It'll get shoved in a drawer, or a box, because you can't even donate it to charity. Now, I'm not even tempted to go to Uniqlo to do this project because the trackers made it lame.

Reactions: 2
They are the most uncreative people on YouTube. I'm not watching the vlog, so I won't see what Uniqlo has to offer, but I'm assuming that the t-shirt creator allows for some cool ideas. Yet, they always go for stupid, novelty, trash. Nobody is going to wear a t-shirt with jackhole's face on it. Not seriously. It'll get shoved in a drawer, or a box, because you can't even donate it to charity. Now, I'm not even tempted to go to Uniqlo to do this project because the trackers made it lame.
I'm sure Tiffany Ann would die to get her hands on it....LOL!!

• Haha
I'm sure Tiffany Ann would die to get her hands on it....LOL!!
Hahaha I wouldn’t put it past her. I noticed she commented under one of their recent videos that she’s excited it’s almost Jackpot’s birthday. She’s frightening!

I really hate this obsession with Halloween horror. It’s probably just me and I know it’s just not Tim, but I just don’t find violence and gore entertaining 🤮. I grew up in Australia and to me Halloween should be trick or treating and cute costumes not violence. I really don’t get this horror thing being called fun!

Reactions: 6
yeah I dont find gore scary, it's just gross. My limit is movies like scream, I know what you did last summer etc which has some gore but elements of suspense and mystery. Its quite a more modern and especially american take on Halloween

I really hate this obsession with Halloween horror. It’s probably just me and I know it’s just not Tim, but I just don’t find violence and gore entertaining 🤮. I grew up in Australia and to me Halloween should be trick or treating and cute costumes not violence. I really don’t get this horror thing being called fun!
I agree. I've always been more about strong storytelling when it came to spooky / scary things, i.e. old school movies from Alfred Hitchcock, Vincent Price, etc. versus outright gore and blood and guts.

And for movies that are not black-and-white, Hocus Pocus is pretty much my go-to this time of year. :giggle:

We get another Spoopy Scary Halloween video from Timbo.

They are here for a Media Night because these Non-Disney things are the only events that Tim gets invited to anymore because Disney don't need lazy crap tier quality videos from the Bojos to drum up business.

Sir Henry's tombstone reads like the words of the Greyjoys from Game of Thrones "What is dead can never die, but rises harder and stronger"

Jesus Christ the camera setup Tim is using is absolutely bonkers....it looks like a wannabe camera man setup from a movie or something. It most likely took him like 3 hours to figure it out and odds are it's still not correct.

I will say it's comical how TIm keeps screaming GOODNESS GRACIOUS and DING DANG when you know he wants to shout HOLY S*** and what not.

We get nearly 25+ minutes of Timbo being scared and trying his best to be "Family Friendly"

It is hilarious the man has stopped drinking alcohol in the videos to be family friendly, but then goes to these events that aren't suitable for the "families" he insists on making again and again.

Reactions: 5
I wrote this in Guru but I thought is share here as well.

I saw that someone bought them dessert in a recent video. However, a few years ago they specifically said that they do not accept "gifts" from people in the parks because it made them feel like they are owed something. I don't think its wrong if someone wants to gifts you something that is bringing joy to the one gifting. But what happened in those few years that changed their mind?

Jeebus, Tim needs to find what his audience wants. Or even better just state right at the start of the video that this video isn't going to be suitable for the young kids.

I will say it's comical how TIm keeps screaming GOODNESS GRACIOUS and DING DANG when you know he wants to shout HOLY S*** and what not.

We get nearly 25+ minutes of Timbo being scared and trying his best to be "Family Friendly"

It is hilarious the man has stopped drinking alcohol in the videos to be family friendly, but then goes to these events that aren't suitable for the "families" he insists on making again and again.
The stans are really eating up all this forced wholesomeness garbage he’s serving up. They’re referring to his reactions as ‘pure’ and saying they could listen to him do that all day. Even when I enjoyed watching Tim’s videos, all this Ozzy & Harriet wholesomeness was vomit-inducing.

I saw that someone bought them dessert in a recent video. However, a few years ago they specifically said that they do not accept "gifts" from people in the parks because it made them feel like they are owed something. I don't think its wrong if someone wants to gifts you something that is bringing joy to the one gifting. But what happened in those few years that changed their mind?
It's probably because they don't seem to be getting the Hosted things from Disney anymore. They'll take any freebees now.

It sounded to me as though it was ordered and brought over, and the stans weren't actually there, so maybe they didn't have a choice.

It sounded to me as though it was ordered and brought over, and the stans weren't actually there, so maybe they didn't have a choice.
How did the stans know that, 1. They were in the park and 2. where they would be eating? I don't know if they announce it anywhere so they would know.....

How did the stans know that, 1. They were in the park and 2. where they would be eating? I don't know if they announce it anywhere so they would know.....
Maybe a stan saw them sitting there and ordered something for them? Who knows?

I ALSO wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing was yet another lie! (probably to drum up people trending toward buying them stuff whenever they see them in the parks)

Remember the lie about the baby shower / tea party the Waldorf supposedly held for them - with the random baby gifts that were supposedly from the Waldorf that Jenn awkwardly opened with the hangers still on them?

To quote Petey - "Pepperidge Farm remembers..." :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.