TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the older ones (Ella, Harry & Gracie) out for a day of Christmas shopping and lunch.

Looks like George & Rosie will have to make do with whatever Home Bargains has in stock.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hang on, did she just call herself an influencer??! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also she said 90% of her wages is Nu Skin, so what’s the other 10%?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s taking the older ones (Ella, Harry & Gracie) out for a day of Christmas shopping and lunch.

Looks like George & Rosie will have to make do with whatever Home Bargains has in stock.
I’ll believe that when I see it , his kids especially his daughters can’t seem to stand being around her much lol

Reactions: 5
She says in her story “you’ll of seen I’ve had a hectic day” implying that she’s been cleaning from the previous stories, however her hair is slicked back to her scalp in those cleaning videos and then wild and frizzy in her talking video - pre record again Flo!?
---
Why the outside shoes on while cleaning?
She’s always done this, it’s vile, she used to clean inside her shower with them on too 🤯

Reactions: 4
Just shared a reel about getting back into her morning routine - but that’s old too as she gets into her old car 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just shared a reel about getting back into her morning routine - but that’s old too as she gets into her old car 🙄
Yeah her watch says Monday 23… that’s October lol just scrolled back and she’s posted the exact same reel before just different music 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just me and Ben this year
We hate it
We just spend it together
* Que flo’s uncontrollable delight she doesn’t have to share Benny with anyone

Reactions: 7
So, 2 days ago. She’s saying it’s just her and Benny for Christmas this year.

This morning she’s on…. She’s moaning about cooking Christmas dinner for the same amount of people as last year but with a much smaller oven.

eh? I’m lost.

Reactions: 6
Our shein lover is so excited as she’s booked her dream destination from her goal board tit thing.

Rhodess hun. bleeping Rhodes. Settle doon hen.

You can book this on On The Beach. 😅

IMG_1070.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know fashion isn’t for everyone, however when you claim to be an influencer (influencing what exactly, i’m unsure) you should learn how to dress better, this unitard is not a good look on her or the football sport socks and chavvy trainers …. Cringy

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8