TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like bodge it Benny is at it again, everything on hold cos he was rushing as usual and didn’t do his homework, now they find out there is a mains sewer under where they want to dig! School boy error there Benny boy!
Has she done a dirty delete? Was there a story about it? 👀

Reactions: 1
It was a few days ago, she did a story saying the council had called to say they had a mains sewer running where their footings would go so everything was on hold.
---
F3C57181-9BAC-4F6F-A923-5EB2B05B0880.png
Also…clean your god damn air-fryer flo! That is just rank!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I can’t help but love that terrible news 😂

I have no idea how any of this works, but surely this will majorly affect their build? Planning permission obviously cannot be granted then?

“I’m in my cosy girl era”
is she 16? 😂😂

Also no bloody luck on the planning the pair of morons. You’d think someone planning a renovation would of made sure there was nothing like that nearby… when they bought the house. They really are a pair of thick dirty twats 😂

• Haha
Funnily enough there is NO planning application online for them. I would guess they were planning on extending as far as possible without the need to get planning permission (saving money as we know they are skint). However, bodge it Benny didn’t think to check the sewer pipe situation. I imagine when the conservatory came down one of the neighbours asked them what they were doing and Flo gobbed off, then the neighbours alerted the council. They are both so thick!
On a side note, the gym story today where she’s clearly dragged a tripod to record is absolutely tragic.

• Wow
“I’m in my cosy girl era”
is she 16? 😂😂

Also no bloody luck on the planning the pair of morons. You’d think someone planning a renovation would of made sure there was nothing like that nearby… when they bought the house. They really are a pair of thick dirty twats 😂
You would have thought so considering renovations is what they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Funnily enough there is NO planning application online for them. I would guess they were planning on extending as far as possible without the need to get planning permission (saving money as we know they are skint). However, bodge it Benny didn’t think to check the sewer pipe situation. I imagine when the conservatory came down one of the neighbours asked them what they were doing and Flo gobbed off, then the neighbours alerted the council. They are both so thick!
On a side note, the gym story today where she’s clearly dragged a tripod to record is absolutely tragic.
Dickheads like her should be banned from videoing at the gym.
I know my local gym has banned videos and pictures for this very reason, too many people were sick of twats like her .

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I think I’m going to have to start following her again. I do love it when they’re in their DIY disaster era.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find her the worst on the hun-fluencer market? there is just nothing to like about this woman. shes an awful mother and shes really very very stupid.

Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie (like our Flo) but I definitely did try and find planning application online for their new reno bodge job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it’s online and permission granted. White render and grey windows/tiles 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like bodge it Benny is at it again, everything on hold cos he was rushing as usual and didn’t do his homework, now they find out there is a mains sewer under where they want to dig! School boy error there Benny boy!
Doesn’t make sense as usually drainage is flagged through solicitors when buying/selling. Also drains and where they ran was one of the first questions the architect asked me when I extended my house. There’s absolutely no way benny didn’t realise. It’s one of the most basic things in planning.

I don’t think I can share it as it has her home address?
I imagine it will be building control that have raised the drainage issue rather than planning.

I don’t think I can share it as it has her home address?
I imagine it will be building control that have raised the drainage issue rather than planning.
How did you find it 😂 absolutely bet ya bottom dollar I tried to find it 🫣

She’s said this morning she lives in the country lol she literally lives 3 min walk from me it’s defo NOT the country the closest thing to country side of the horse field round the corner and when I say field it’s just a persons garden they keep a horse in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s said this morning she lives in the country lol she literally lives 3 min walk from me it’s defo NOT the country the closest thing to country side of the horse field round the corner and when I say field it’s just a persons garden they keep a horse in 😂😂
Her delusion knows no bounds does it!

• Haha