TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her delusion knows no bounds does it!
It’s not often I have no words but I was literally lost for them when she said that lol country my arse we’ve a cinema and shopping complex 2 miles from us and a busy high street probably 10 mins walk lol she’s lots the plot and I’ve lost the will to live with her posts lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So team, I found it. 😂

No where, in any of the documents does it state anything about sewage?

anyway, here’s the pics.
IMG_1687.jpeg
IMG_1688.jpeg
IMG_1689.jpeg

Strange utility - it’s only a doors width??

& only one reception room. Weird shaped living room. It looks a mess. And what’s with that tiny cupboard off the hall (and taking up a corner of the kitchen)??

Reactions: 3
Strange utility - it’s only a doors width??

& only one reception room. Weird shaped living room. It looks a mess. And what’s with that tiny cupboard off the hall (and taking up a corner of the kitchen)??
It’s a really poor floor plan, the en-suite in the bedroom above the master is odd shape and position too! Why not have a door directly into the lounge from the kitchen, instead you have to rabbit run it around the corridor. They’d of been better having open plan living area and a snug

It is odd. A utility next to a bedroom so you can’t put the washing machine or dryer on at night. Ensuite next to a lounge so you hear someone in the shower/using the toilet!

im confused as I thought they live in the country albeit not far from Borden etc?

The country of Sittingbourne ….. 😂

I mean, her new house is surrounded by lots of fields and the planning does actually state ‘countryside’that’s how they got permission…. As it won’t really affect anyone. Il have to edit out personal data and upload it

Reactions: 2
Why is she going on like she’s having a modern country style looking house? She isn’t? The planning is completely different to what she’s shown / mentioned in her stories…

IMG_1759.jpeg
IMG_1761.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Delirious bint forgot the anniversary of her Dads passing..She has to be the most selfish self centred person on instagram..chatting aload of absolute garbage about writing him a letter..dropping the dyslexia in there too incase we forget 😂
Also about the house renovations I don’t know why she’s bothering getting quotes She can and only will go with the cheapest option because that’s all they can afford …Judging by that hideous cheap coat she is wearing anyway 🙈

Can’t believe she doesn’t know what bloody day it is. Shows how she doesn’t count down to when her kids are back home.

Says she designs all the interiors etc. of their ‘Renos’ yet asks people to flood her inbox with ideas ‘cos she really hasn’t got a bloody clue’!! It’ll all be done as cheap as chips too no doubt.

Changing the subject but what happened about Benny’s company getting struck off?

Reactions: 5
The company is Stil on the register… but they haven’t updated anything so their accounts are overdue. Probably hoping the register will struck them off as a dormant company? But then again I’m not sure as to do that, you have to be non-trading for 3 months..

which is clearly evident they’re still trading? 🤷‍♀️

also.. the kids going for a hot chocolate or whatever she said - she doesn’t even have the kids. She’s all lies lol and she definitely would have posted it?

The wearing of those hideous trainers INDOORS on carpet really triggers me 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
So does that black and white shacket/coat she wears, can set up a fund me for a new coat? Although she’d probably purchase a Gym King one 🙄

• Haha
Did anyone actually ask you where that coat is from Flo? If they did, they obv haven’t followed you for long otherwise they would have known it was from Shein!

• Haha
Filled with Ikea and ‘marble’ tiles. Then move 😂
That’s her new fav saying too…

“such and such - but we move” … clearly picked it up from the kids as that’s how my kids talk 😭😂

also.. if only that coat looked like that on her. Looks more pat butcher vibes on her.

Reactions: 5
That’s her new fav saying too…

“such and such - but we move” … clearly picked it up from the kids as that’s how my kids talk 😭😂

also.. if only that coat looked like that on her. Looks more pat butcher vibes on her.
No matter what she wears she never fails to look like a cheap tart 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who follows Charlotte greedy?? She’s reminding me of her with the house decor and the little silly sayings

I can’t believe she said the grief and sadness she is feeling about her dad is “really annoying now and doing my head in” 😳

Also blistee’s dry shampoo 😆😆 ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her lifestyle does not inspire me remotely, every shop she uses whether for food or clothes is budget, not that there is anything wrong with that, just doesn’t scream she’s comfortable in life because of NuSkin insta huns
---
Also its minus degrees, why is she wearing barely there shoes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9