TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s post - is she for real? She’s such a redneck
---
Is she for real? Today’s post - eating out is not a flex you stupid woman. If you are judging lifestyle choices maybe swerve Shein and all the other places that you buy tat from. That woman screams budget and broke

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It makes me angry because her lifestyle is because she has married a builder. It’s not because of her income. I imagine her income is a pittance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Show us your income Flo, why hide it? If it’s truly something spectacular, show us to make us want to join :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I swear she only goes to the gym to record her cringy ‘content’. Imagine setting a camera up over and over again just to get a simple workout done. Oh and her greasy hair literally makes me feel sick on a daily basis 🤢 Why oh why does she manage to look so grubby 24/7?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
it’s half term this week, but Flo is taking the kids out of school next week to go on holiday??

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I was just coming here to ponder whether Gracie has gone with them or if she just didn’t want to be in the picture.

Reactions: 4
For this mornings GRWM did we really need the bum angle or could we have had the usual front view?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Telling her family to smile and look into the camera for her video!! My god Flo you are the saddest human..put your phone away and enjoy the family time! George clearly doesn’t want to be filmed!

Reactions: 3
There’s just something so off about this woman. I can’t work out if she’s really as stupid as she seems and that’s irritating or she plays to it and that’s irritating ..?

Reactions: 6