TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the fact she’s walking around in a house she just bought and hasn’t cleaned yet with bare feet is making me want to throw up 🤮🤮 ESPECIALLY the bathrooms 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry but the fact she’s walking around in a house she just bought and hasn’t cleaned yet with bare feet is making me want to throw up 🤮🤮 ESPECIALLY the bathrooms 🤮🤮🤮🤮
She’s filthy , one of those people who probably doesn’t shower on holiday because shes been in the pool🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that for at least three quarters of those cleaning stories she had a big hoodie on tells you everything you need to know about how ‘thorough’ Her cleaning is. All I see when I look at her is a Woman who doesn’t shower/bathe regularly, you can only imagine the smell of her 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Just when you thought the table situ couldn’t get any worse…. They’re now using a plastic outdoor patio table 😂

• Haha
With no plates! Food eaten straight on a dirty table 😫
I came to say the same thing! No plates!!!!

Also she thanked her Sister in Law and friend for helping clean, so old Flo actually pissed around setting up her tripod and ring light to film her self wiping surfaces over whilst the others actually cleaned!!!Why one of them say something to her about her ridiculous, cringeworthy behaviour is beyond me.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I think it’s the way of it being too unsafe for the dogs/kids so she takes every plant out the place like the last one.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Renting that house seems like the biggest waste of time and effort ever…. They were there less than a week?!

Reactions: 2
Renting that house seems like the biggest waste of time and effort ever…. They were there less than a week?!
They were there a few weeks….does seem a lot of wasted effort seeing as their buyer didn’t have a chain, could have waited a bit longer …

Reactions: 1
They were there a few weeks….does seem a lot of wasted effort seeing as their buyer didn’t have a chain, could have waited a bit longer …
Didn’t realise it was that long… seemed like a couple days then they were off on holiday 😆

Reactions: 1
I came to say the same thing! No plates!!!!

Also she thanked her Sister in Law and friend for helping clean, so old Flo actually pissed around setting up her tripod and ring light to film her self wiping surfaces over whilst the others actually cleaned!!!Why one of them say something to her about her ridiculous, cringeworthy behaviour is beyond me.
So they go on a 5* inclusive holiday and the kids come back to bread with no plates on a plastic table

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Why has she stopped sharing pics and story's of her step kids I've not heard her mention them for ages, I only watch her when I'm bored and haven't seen his kids for months?

Reactions: 3
So did they finally get rid of that revolting dining table they had? - but downgraded it further with plastic garden furniture?

• Haha
Reactions: 5