TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have insider knowledge on what an insta hun like Flo earns? I am genuinely intrigued as to how she affords her lifestyle. I really don’t think she is putting it on credit as she’d surely struggle to get a mortgage?

Are they all gonna be living in that bloody caravan while they do the work on the house? Don’t get me wrong I know loads of people do it! I remember staying at dymchurch caravan park for like 4 weeks as a kid inbetween homes when we moved (dates didn’t match up and didn’t want to have the house fall through) but that caravan is tiny! Unless the kids are all gonna be at their dads/mums while it’s all going on?
---
Does anyone have insider knowledge on what an insta hun like Flo earns? I am genuinely intrigued as to how she affords her lifestyle. I really don’t think she is putting it on credit as she’d surely struggle to get a mortgage?
Found this online, it’s old (2013) but will give an idea, I duno what level she is though. I know Tayblue the one who got caught on tv telling nu skin recruits to pry on new mums etc and has since had to tone it down is like a diamond I think and earns top top money and basically does no selling now and earns all her money through the people below her

she will get extra bonuses for her nu skin links being used, for signing people up, for selling etc and more

Attachments

Last edited:
Are they all gonna be living in that bloody caravan while they do the work on the house? Don’t get me wrong I know loads of people do it! I remember staying at dymchurch caravan park for like 4 weeks as a kid inbetween homes when we moved (dates didn’t match up and didn’t want to have the house fall through) but that caravan is tiny! Unless the kids are all gonna be at their dads/mums while it’s all going on?
---

Found this online, it’s old (2013) but will give an idea, I duno what level she is though. I know Tayblue the one who got caught on tv telling nu skin recruits to pry on new mums etc and has since had to tone it down is like a diamond I think and earns top top money and basically does no selling now and earns all her money through the people below her

she will get extra bonuses for her nu skin links being used, for signing people up, for selling etc and more
Omg are you serious about her getting caught saying that! Iv just come across her page (thought shes a twit 🤣) that just confirms it!

Omg are you serious about her getting caught saying that! Iv just come across her page (thought shes a twit 🤣) that just confirms it!
yeah it’s a good few threads back but there was a MLM documentary and the reporter on it went to one of her recruitment chat things and filmed her saying it, it was on tv lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
And so it begins 😢💔
IMG_8716.jpeg

IMG_8717.jpeg

Use it to create yourself a grave, you self-obsessed bleep.

What a beautiful garden going to waste 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh my god she put a sheet and bedcovers over that scabby mattress , that’s bad even by her standards 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Bens children when they come to stay apparently … but she only mentioned Harry’s name…
Wtf .. 😳
Mind you Grace hasn’t been seen in ages, everything she says about Grace is pretty contradictory tbh. Like when she said Grace needed a routine and arrogantly implied she could only get that at Flos… as if bed making and eating breakfast in the morning is some groundbreaking routine, the rest of the day they slob about likely bored in whatever empty shithole they’re calling home this week 😵😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine setting up a camera and filming yourself and your daughter watching a film. For most of that clip she shared they were both watching themselves on the phone screen more than they were looking at the tv.

Her boobs look horrid also.

• Sad
Reactions: 5