TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Que her doing chicken this way now šŸ˜‚
definitely, sheā€™ll be doing it in within a couple of weeks. Maybe she will restyle herself to become a stay at home mum, home cooked dinners, housekeeping hacks, child friendly activities, taking kids to clubs, putting them first etc !
oh wait she already thinks that she is thatā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Que her doing chicken this way now šŸ˜‚
Nah, sheā€™s too busy lazy.
---
definitely, sheā€™ll be doing it in within a couple of weeks. Maybe she will restyle herself to become a stay at home mum, home cooked dinners, housekeeping hacks, child friendly activities, taking kids to clubs, putting them first etc !
oh wait she already thinks that she is thatā€¦.
I thought it was April fools day for a second šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
6.25 and Ben just got back from a 2 hour gym session?! Is that what we call it now šŸ˜†
I love a good gym workout me.. but not for 2 hours, Iā€™d be bored after that šŸ˜œšŸ˜‚

I would definitely be questioning my husband if he were going to the gym at 4.30 for 2 hours!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has no style whatsoever,her shop choices are boohoo shein or anywhere she can put it on credit,her tit hair ,eyebrows and fake tits make her look tacky af so no matter what she wears she will never look respectable,groomed or classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another tit half term for Rosie yet again! Highlights consist of being let down at a trip to Thorpe Park, eating a poxy hashbrown in her mums car while she chats tit into her phone to her bots..sorry ā€œfriendsā€ today she gets to play with a balloon while her joke of a mum spends all day trying to fix her wifi..Priorities of a top mum right there ā€œForgetfull Florenceā€ ..only thing you forget is your childrens needs. I wonder is George at his dads or his half term next week..if so praying he gets a treat day out!

Reactions: 10
Another tit half term for Rosie yet again! Highlights consist of being let down at a trip to Thorpe Park, eating a poxy hashbrown in her mums car while she chats tit into her phone to her bots..sorry ā€œfriendsā€ today she gets to play with a balloon while her joke of a mum spends all day trying to fix her wifi..Priorities of a top mum right there ā€œForgetfull Florenceā€ ..only thing you forget is your childrens needs. I wonder is George at his dads or his half term next week..if so praying he gets a treat day out!
She said that Ben has taken George away fishing for a few days as it is Georgeā€™s birthday. Florence yet again making no effort for either of her kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She said that Ben has taken George away fishing for a few days as it is Georgeā€™s birthday. Florence yet again making no effort for either of her kids.
Course its fishing..its got to be something the adults love & that the kids are forced to lovešŸ™„

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She normally spends Ā£4.00 on Shein šŸ˜‚

She definitely wonā€™t buy that. Sheā€™s just testing the water. Tagged the company and mentioned itā€™s for the beauty awards in the hope of getting it gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh noā€¦ who runs wearing one of those stick on strapless bras?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the f%$#% is she doing into her camera??
Is she off her nut?
Itā€™s becoming like a parody account šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Hope the hubby isnā€™t questioning my 2 hour gym sessions šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Did anyone see the state on her air fryer when she opened it?? She clearly hasnā€™t washed it between uses šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Hope the hubby isnā€™t questioning my 2 hour gym sessions šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Did anyone see the state on her air fryer when she opened it?? She clearly hasnā€™t washed it between uses šŸ¤¢
Yep the manky witch! Sheā€™s got nothing to do the majority of the day -no excuses not to clean it after each use. But hey thats Flo she hardly cleans herself

Reactions: 5
Anyone else notice sheā€™s said itā€™s a bit more than sheā€™s willing to spendā€¦ & then put its out of stockā€¦. But it actually says the RENTAL has been cancelled.
Does she think we are all thick or is she extremely thick?

p.s nothing wrong with renting a dress for a one time eventā€¦ but why lie šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3