TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickness bug on the flight yet flo is swannin around the spa and hotel…Que potential outbreak at the hotel courtesy of this grubby mare!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
HOW have I only just found her thread!! She irks me so much, i like her cleaning videos but Christ does she have to go to home bargains every day?! Also, why do we need bikini shots everyday? Bore offff

• Haha
Reactions: 9
HOW have I only just found her thread!! She irks me so much, i like her cleaning videos but Christ does she have to go to home bargains every day?! Also, why do we need bikini shots everyday? Bore offff
Welcome! I hope you don’t take too many cleaning tips from her though, ie cleaning the toilet then the sink with the same cloth 😂🙈
Bikini shots are clearly to let us know she’s managed to actually stick at something for more than a week.

Reactions: 8
Hahah I was gonna say — her cleaning videos? Really..

Absolutely no one should like her cleaning videos. She is a disgrace

• Haha
Reactions: 4
blimey, sorry mate thought this was a thread for her not to attack other posters😂😂😂 did I say I took cleaning tips from her? Just like watching them like I like watching anyone else do a cleaning video chill 💆🏻‍♀️

Hahah I was gonna say — her cleaning videos? Really..

Absolutely no one should like her cleaning videos. She is a disgrace
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her do any actual cleaning just hoovering the middle of the floor and a quick spray and wipe. Much like Flo, the house looks like it needs a good scrub with hot soapy water.

Reactions: 6
Same gym clothes as yesterday …. With no washing machine to use 🤢 are we going to see them wear them all Holiday ?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Her boobs look horrible in todays bikini. There is such a large amount of space between the breasts and they look very hard and plasticky.

Reactions: 2
Does she think she’s bought a genuine Michael Kors bag for £20 👀💀🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 8