TheTaylorMadeHome #13 His kids dont want2stay,anuva reno on way, muvahoods a chore her kids sleep on the floor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_6830.jpeg

is it me or is this too much for one person to be allowed to take on a flight? Iā€™ve never taken just hand luggage but thought you were only allowed one?

Reactions: 2
She sees herself the same as the twenty year old influencers but is gifted middle aged lady clothes šŸ’€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She sees herself the same as the twenty year old influencers but is gifted middle aged lady clothes šŸ’€
And she still looks hideously cheap and tacky, that company are gifting alot of low grade influencers there tat! Trust Flo to bite there hand off at the opportunity!

Reactions: 6
From age 16 she was a nanny šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thereā€™s no way in hell that absolute moron has any childcare qualification's šŸ«¢
Babysitting maybe ā€¦ but thatā€™s not nannying and doesnā€™t require any formal qualifications, being a Nanny generally does, which she definitely wouldnā€™t have achieved by 16 anyway.
Flos problem is sheā€™s soo stupid she doesnā€™t realise most people are smarter than her and see through her lies.

From age 16 she was a nanny šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ thereā€™s no way in hell that absolute moron has any childcare qualification's šŸ«¢
Babysitting maybe ā€¦ but thatā€™s not nannying and doesnā€™t require any formal qualifications, being a Nanny generally does, which she definitely wouldnā€™t have achieved by 16 anyway.
Flos problem is sheā€™s soo stupid she doesnā€™t realise most people are smarter than her and see through her lies.
Not to mention she hasnā€™t a natural maternal bone in her body! I wouldnā€™t let her care for my dog nevermind my children

Reactions: 5
Why is she šŸ¤ŒšŸ»šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’Ø the IKEA CGI of her en-suite ā€¦. As expected not going for quality products and the mock up looks like a public toilet šŸ™ˆ
Ps absolutely nothing wrong with IKEA just Flo likes to bull about the finer things

Ah boss witch Florence who said ā€œits what we doā€ regarding house renos is using her vast skills and knowledge to decorate a bathroom that wouldnā€™t look out of place in an asylum! Groundbreaking Flo!

• Haha
Hardly ever watch her. See Harry did make the team last night. Nor did it go to penalties. Why lie.

Reactions: 1
Nooo Iā€™ve just seen Harryā€™s instagram and that dumb twit has commented saying ā€˜ yes big man, bloody love theaseā€™ as in the photos..
theaseā€¦. Iā€™d genuinely not want her around my kids if I was bens ex wife. Sheā€™s painfully stupid and really cringey

• Sick
  • Haha
Nooo Iā€™ve just seen Harryā€™s instagram and that dumb twit has commented saying ā€˜ yes big man, bloody love theaseā€™ as in the photos..
theaseā€¦. Iā€™d genuinely not want her around my kids if I was bens ex wife. Sheā€™s painfully stupid and really cringey
The fact he has liked every other comment on his post except hers šŸ«¢

• Haha
Was that cringe fake lunch gifted? Because I donā€™t see any #### telling us it was šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
She did say sheā€™d been invited to go and try out the Sunday roast but she could just mean Ben invited her knowing Florence šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3