Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know!!!! Wellness coach - where does that come from, but now she's doing an eyelash course WTF I just do not get this woman, there is nothing interesting about her, she is just a joke.

Reactions: 1
I know!!!! Wellness coach - where does that come from, but now she's doing an eyelash course WTF I just do not get this woman, there is nothing interesting about her, she is just a joke.
'need to buy a wee beauty bed it would seem' haha, wtf were you going to do lashes on your couch you moron?? 😂😂

Oh god. She's wearing that Parkhead Forge #gifted 'lounge set' again this morning. Benidormtastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god. She's wearing that Parkhead Forge #gifted 'lounge set' again this morning. Benidormtastic.
That's obviously a scheduled pic taken the other day when she initially tried it on. Let's face it there's no way she'd be dressed and have make up on at this time in the morning, I'm amazed she's actually out of bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It is sooooo bad, her taste is not great in clothing at the best of times, but there is no way she can think that is alright. You wouldn't wear it to put the bins out!

• Haha
OK, so we are all more than aware of the dangers of putting children on social media posts, people are taking immediate action to remove all trace of their kids on their profiles - there is a major child trafficking case in court at the moment and horrendous stories, we should not need to hear - what does Aimee do, parades all 3 kids in front of the camera, while one of them drops their pants!!!!!

• Sick
I don’t get how she is child free and she posts a little on Instagram however as soon as the kids as back she is on stories showing them off and talking crap again. Just spend time with the kids you haven’t seen all weekend x

Well she's obviously reading here, that's a few days in a row she's been up with the kids, this morning they're dressed and rooms tidied. Thing is, no one's expecting Mary Poppins, none of us are, but just get a decent routine for sleeping and eating, it'll make such a difference. Especially now that school return is imminent, the kids have had months of no routine, start working on it now and it won't be as hard in two weeks time.

Not really ideal for someone with such a big following to trivialise mental health even if she does battle with her own. Saying to your child that they’re so bi-polar just because their mood changes isn’t cool. Seems small but trivialises the condition for those who live with it.

Reactions: 6
Was I hearing right on her story? Please tell me she didn’t just say you are so bi-polar aren’t you? to her little girl. Wow this is outrageous.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.