Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sat upstairs plastering her face with make up listening to an audio book.....honestly she is like a teenager and they kids are her siblings that she’s looking after whilst dad‘s (Kyle) at works!

What on earth is she wearing in that green glittery thing! It’s in line with her mental age of who would wear it, but it’s about 3 sizes too small 👀

No anxiety today with being out and about, shopping and out for dinner....🙄😴

Reactions: 6
I don't mind Mum of DICKS, at least she has a personality, but the dancing in pants and constant "look at my cellulite" is tedious, the one out of that gang that baffles me is Daly Dose Angelina, she has no actual content, just smiling like a moron at the camera and saying Helloooooooo, Mum of Wildlings is a weirdo, and Abbie Draper is a poisonous nobody.... glad I got all that off my chest :)
Abbie is supposedly an advocate for mental health she’s not doing a great job! slating a young girls anxiety over social media 🙈 apparently the young girl doesn’t have anxiety because she was laughing honestly wonder if they’ve ever herd of a nervous laugh or how people can still laugh with anexity to try smother it these influencers don’t have a brain between them

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It's like something you'd see on a market stall - or on some old biddy on her holidays, and definitely too small, she really has no issue with flaunting her shape, I'd be mortified if I took a photo of myself dressed like that.

Reactions: 3
😂 haha yeah you’re right, it’s like something you would see a little 5 foot 70 year old who has lived in Benidorm for 20 years and has that leathered skin from sitting in the sun wearing!

• Haha
I saw this all over social media last night. Not surprised in the slightest about the way they have treated the girl. They shared a story on Instagram that another well known hair extensionist had posted about naming and shaming people who don’t show for appointments and the girl herself is known for either cancelling last minute or not even being at the salon for people’s appointments. The world of social media eh.
Its a disgrace, they are late for half their clients or cancel on them. They are well known for always starting the client then passing the clients onto the juniors to do unless the clients a well known face like another influencer or a Bothwell housewife then they will never actually follow out the colour themselves.

Reactions: 3
😂 haha yeah you’re right, it’s like something you would see a little 5 foot 70 year old who has lived in Benidorm for 20 years and has that leathered skin from sitting in the sun wearing!
That is totally the image I had in my head lol :) I was surprised that she said it's her 30th Birthday next year - I would have put her at mid 40's, the aesthetics treatments aren't having the desired effect, looks like she waved 30 goodbye years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What on earth is she wearing in that green glittery thing! It’s in line with her mental age of who would wear it, but it’s about 3 sizes too small
thought I was just getting old but it really is hideous! What happens when you get gifted these things but they’re horrendous?! Do you have to pretend to like them?! She surely must see it’s not flattering in any way?!

thought I was just getting old but it really is hideous! What happens when you get gifted these things but they’re horrendous?! Do you have to pretend to like them?! She surely must see it’s not flattering in any way?!
I’m the same age as her and think it’s awful. It’d be marginally better if it fit, but it still wouldn’t be good! Definitely not you getting old!

Lacey Montgomery got blacklisted by some companies after she openly said she was being sent gifted items but didn’t like them so decided to sell them on Depop.

It's like something you'd see on a market stall - or on some old biddy on her holidays, and definitely too small, she really has no issue with flaunting her shape, I'd be mortified if I took a photo of myself dressed like that.
90% of the stock in these ‘boutique’ shops are the tat you find in market stalls. Just tarted up with a fancy price tag and modelled by a Celtic FC WAG to make you think it’s quality goods.

Reactions: 2
I immediately thought that it was something Bianca from Eastenders would have worn in the 90’s 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her videos this morning 😂😂 she’s so busy showing her scrunchies to everyone that she’s failed to even realise her kids are screaming in the background. Something awful could have happened and she’s more concerned about showing off what she has in the shopping bags 🙄

She’ll maybe just revert to YOLO instead from now on.
It’s definitely not the first use of “cease“ the day as I’ve thought “no way” once before for sure haha!

So shes got a night away just her and her husband, and shes ending the evening watching Elle Darby?! Come on now, that's not proper adult behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh Daly Dose has stopped following her. Prepared to let her newborn be held by this munter in lockdown yet a few weeks later they've fell out. Morons.

• Haha
  • Wow
Is she implying she’s up the duff or something by banging on about her non alcoholic drinks? Oh I’m on the WATER. Oh I’m on the MOCKTAILS.

Reactions: 7
Poor cleaner at Dalmeny today, those white sheets will be covered in fake tan and egg and beans soon 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.