Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And....noone has an issue with you dancing in your kitchen, only about

1. not bothering to home school your kid for 3 months
2. feeding them takeaways and chocolate constantly
3. up to all hours with no routine
4. not taking your kids out for fresh air
5. not walking your dogs, ever
6. not declaring ads/gifts
7. buying followers
8. playing the mental health card ie anxiety through the roof one day, then magically gone for future shopping trips
9. breaking lockdown rules during a pandemic esp with a high risk child
10. lying in bed whilst your 6 year old gets everyone else breakfast after being up first thing like children do

dancing in your kitchen to music is pretty normal! Especially when you’re cleaning or making dinner.....give it a go!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And....noone has an issue with you dancing in your kitchen, only about

1. not bothering to home school your kid for 3 months
2. feeding them takeaways and chocolate constantly
3. up to all hours with no routine
4. not taking your kids out for fresh air
5. not walking your dogs, ever
6. not declaring ads/gifts
7. buying followers
8. playing the mental health card ie anxiety through the roof one day, then magically gone for future shopping trips
9. breaking lockdown rules during a pandemic esp with a high risk child
10. lying in bed whilst your 6 year old gets everyone else breakfast after being up first thing like children do

dancing in your kitchen to music is pretty normal! Especially when you’re cleaning or making dinner.....give it a go!
I seem to have missed something there. Which of the children is high risk?
I know that a lot of things are not as they seem on social media but it really does seem that there is no Stable routine in their home.
I do feel for her if she is genuinely struggling with her mental health but ranting to social media is not the solution to her issues. To me she seems quite manic and her home life looks and sounds Needlessly stressful Because she is not in control of the situation.

Reactions: 1
I seem to have missed something there. Which of the children is high risk?
I know that a lot of things are not as they seem on social media but it really does seem that there is no Stable routine in their home.
I do feel for her if she is genuinely struggling with her mental health but ranting to social media is not the solution to her issues. To me she seems quite manic and her home life looks and sounds Needlessly stressful Because she is not in control of the situation.
One of the boys is asthmatic, I think her youngest boy. She posted about it a while ago.

Where is she actually from? She has the strangest accent.
Newton Mearns.

Oh my... I am absolutely horrified by all of this. Does she not realise how much she is putting her family’s lives at risk!? A girl I know was burgled and had both of her cars stolen just because the amount of information she was giving away on Instagram. She is CONSTANTLY putting stories up about when Kyle is away working or when she is doing yet another Primark haul and the house is obviously empty.
Not to mention the fact that the internet is FULL of f**king PREDATORS and you are parading your children about in their nappies. The height of irresponsible parenting. I am honestly gobsmacked. I truly hope nothing bad happens to this family as a result of her self-obsessiveness.

Seems like she needs to put her phone down, focus on her children’s well-being (did she really not homeschool her eldest for 3 months?!), WALK THOSE BLOODY DOGS, and enjoy being a mother. I couldn’t even dream of complaining about my children the way she does. This is so upsetting to watch unfold, and they will grow up seeing it all, a recipe for resentment really.

Reactions: 5
This is so upsetting to watch unfold, and they will grow up seeing it all, a recipe for resentment really.
I think this about every one of these people on Instagram but it is very much the fad of the decade. I wonder if they will look back when they are older and think “remember that time mum had a thing where she posted photos and had a big celebration because 20k people followed her”? Or if in 10 years time these people will look back and think remember that Instagram thing where we posted photos and made a big deal about how many followers we had?

The ridiculous thing is she really only has around 8,000 followers as she has definitely bought 12,000.

Also, for someone who is switched on enough to follow her stats and buy followers, she claims to have no idea about how Fortnite works!!! She has three very young children sitting there playing it unsupervised while she lies in her filthy bed (does she have more than one duvet cover?) - they have access to the internet, playing a game that grown men play and can interact with them on messaging and video, it's not about whether not you are anti-guns, it about letting online predators have uncontrolled access to your kids!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The ridiculous thing is she really only has around 8,000 followers as she has definitely bought 12,000.

Also, for someone who is switched on enough to follow her stats and buy followers, she claims to have no idea about how Fortnite works!!! She has three very young children sitting there playing it unsupervised while she lies in her filthy bed (does she have more than one duvet cover?) - they have access to the internet, playing a game that grown men play and can interact with them on messaging and video, it's not about whether not you are anti-guns, it about letting online predators have uncontrolled access to your kids!!!
She is So clueless it is embarrassing. I do not have any children myself but I regularly look after my nieces nephews and friends children and know enough about Fortnite and other things they are into because I like to know that they are safe online when they are in my home.

I don’t know how I came across her Instagram but the constant talking about nothing just annoyed me too much so I unfollowed. I sort of wanted to shake her and just say.... spend some time with your kids. She’s addicted to her phone and followers. Goes on about not wanting to share the app where you can see who’s unfollowed you because “it’s not heathy” yet goes on about it constantly. Worry about your kids and not the followers hun!

Reactions: 4
She is a nut case, she actually said in one of the stories, she's not worried about who follows her or unfollows her as "they are only followers"!! I'm sure the businesses sending you stuff to promote do not want to hear that. I feel sorry for the girls who send the cakes and bath stuff as they are damaging their own small businesses so much. People are very easily led away from your product if the wrong person is promoting it. I follow Amber from Pure Radio and thought I would sign up to the pyjama subscription she was promoting, but when I went to the site they are using that horrendous Abbie Draper as a model and it put me right off!!!

Reactions: 5
She bangs on about how she doesn’t want them to have guns but let’s them play computer games she doesn’t know what they are about and also it is a game about shooting people and I’m sure a 12+ xx

Seen a few previous comments social mama goes to Clara tinks for her hair. Does she have a thread or can one be created? Have you seen what they have done to a young girls hair it’s horrific it is all burnt and 5 different colours. Then they have totally ridiculed her all over there Instagram pages because she’s outed them for the standard of treatment she received including all over the CeCes business page saying that she only had an issue with her hair because it was the price. Then next thing they have clients all slagging the girl off in mails one being Abbie Blyth making fun of the girls mental health and they publicly posted it on the story’s how horrific total bully’s. Definition of mean girls! Check out @eilidhlmcq Instagram for all the information.

• Wow
What's the deal with Quiz clothing - they must be changing their target audience since they lost all their social media team. I've seen about 6 or 7 middle age Insta mums wearing that chiffon polka dot sleeved t-shirt in the past week!

Seen a few previous comments social mama goes to Clara tinks for her hair. Does she have a thread or can one be created? Have you seen what they have done to a young girls hair it’s horrific it is all burnt and 5 different colours. Then they have totally ridiculed her all over there Instagram pages because she’s outed them for the standard of treatment she received including all over the CeCes business page saying that she only had an issue with her hair because it was the price. Then next thing they have clients all slagging the girl off in mails one being Abbie Blyth making fun of the girls mental health and they publicly posted it on the story’s how horrific total bully’s. Definition of mean girls! Check out @eilidhlmcq Instagram for all the information.
Clara Tinks doesn't have enough followers for a thread but https://www.instagram.com/cece_hair_makeup_beauty/ and https://www.instagram.com/charissenailen.hair/ do.

Last edited:
Hi she has got 24k I think maybe your looking at the other one the @claratinks page has 24k followers

I like mum of d.i.c.k.s! She’s much more relatable than Aimee. No bloody wonder she was talking about her. She probably thinks exactly the same as we think about Aimee!!
For someone who's a doctor she has a remarkable lack of privacy awareness, most obviously with her kids. Then she posted about the health of her parents, to which she obviously got replies saying that was maybe not appropriate and she responded quite indignantly that she'd now asked them permission so it was ok. A blooming doctor really shouldn't need this pointed out to her! And she's another one that bangs on about anxiety then the next day jumps about in her bra and knickers for likes.

I seen this and can’t believe the salon are outing the girl it’s so unprofessional, regardless of who’s in the right.

I have followed Charisse during lockdown and think she’s great entertainment but the Way they’ve handled this whole thing would put me off ever going there.

I seen this and can’t believe the salon are outing the girl it’s so unprofessional, regardless of who’s in the right.

I have followed Charisse during lockdown and think she’s great entertainment but the Way they’ve handled this whole thing would put me off ever going there.
I agree I think Charisse is hysterical she has be very entertaining through out lock down, but I can’t belive how they have handled the situation very unprofessional. I know a number of people who slag off Claras work.

She is well known for snapping off clients hair. They are completely lying about it never happening before. IT HAS!

Proof is also in the pictures go look at some of the before pictures Clara posts they are captioned along the lines of “This is my client of 6 years” the before picture are of clients hair all snapped off and terrible colour. If you are a client of 6 years the before should never look like that. Half of the extension pictures Clara posts the top half of clients hair are complete different from the bottom half they do not blend in correctly it’s only the blow dry that makes it look nice.

For someone who's a doctor she has a remarkable lack of privacy awareness, most obviously with her kids. Then she posted about the health of her parents, to which she obviously got replies saying that was maybe not appropriate and she responded quite indignantly that she'd now asked them permission so it was ok. A blooming doctor really shouldn't need this pointed out to her! And she's another one that bangs on about anxiety then the next day jumps about in her bra and knickers for likes.
I don't mind Mum of DICKS, at least she has a personality, but the dancing in pants and constant "look at my cellulite" is tedious, the one out of that gang that baffles me is Daly Dose Angelina, she has no actual content, just smiling like a moron at the camera and saying Helloooooooo, Mum of Wildlings is a weirdo, and Abbie Draper is a poisonous nobody.... glad I got all that off my chest :)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw this all over social media last night. Not surprised in the slightest about the way they have treated the girl. They shared a story on Instagram that another well known hair extensionist had posted about naming and shaming people who don’t show for appointments and the girl herself is known for either cancelling last minute or not even being at the salon for people’s appointments. The world of social media eh.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.