Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know but believe it because it's 100% true. That website does not lie
would big celebs maybe gain 450 followers in a day, that’s believable right? But defo not achievable for a smaller influencer like her. I’ve not used social blade before but I’m gonna go have a nosy to make myself feel better 😂

Reactions: 1
I never new sites like that existed, how interesting! How stupid though because when a company works with her and think she has a reach of 20k then she gets little engagement on her posts, or little people buy whatever it is, surely they wont work with her again? Or do they just not care, get the money/products then move on to the next one.

Also Aimee if this is now your job, start following the ASA guidelines. I’ll def be reporting from now on when she doesn’t declare ads/gifts clearly on her posts/stories, we should all report her or anyone. I can’t go to work and not follow the rules, I’d get sacked! Why should she be different.

Also what is she now crying about with her latest story 😴🥱 off all day and comes back with that tit, your positivity and mindfulness course going well then!

If her actual friends are dragging her on here then that’s shite. Sure we can all agree. She should just get rid of them because it really seems to be upsetting her.

I can’t see anything positive in her life from Instagram, she seems to be hating it so should give it up. Are cupcakes and bath bombs worth it? She has what lots of people dream of, just go and enjoy your family and provide for them with a part time job like everyone in the real world!! Saying that she’s a bit bipolar and will be on all manic and happy tomorrow! her face changes like the wind!

Hasn't bought followers the past 2 days. Coincidence? I think not. Absolute puppet. YOU'RE A FRAUD HEN!

I’m not sure maybe about the group chat thing, other mum influencers being nasty about her. She needs to be careful as she says she knows who some people posting here are but doxxing anyone can get you in trouble even if they are being nasty about you

Side note and positive note for once 🤣 - never realised that she was naturally pretty but you can see in her no make up videos she’s got good skin and features. See! People can be nice! Just because people don’t like seeing kids overexposed doesn’t mean they can’t be nice! 😂

Reactions: 3
She knows who some of us are....😂😂

Wtf is she going back into her bed like a teenager, she’s a grown adult!

There she goes again not declaring gifts and ads!!

Last edited:
Don’t you think it’s a bit strange that pink peony put a post up the other day saying she knows who her troll is now social mama is doing it to 🤪

Just like when Mrs Meldrum said the police were looking into IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) when people were saying things like she wears fake tan when she doesn’t 🤣 saying she doesn’t shower and she’s a racist (all true!) but as if the police have time for that. Empty threats and this is a gossip site, it’s not malicious, these people are putting themselves out there and it’s fair comment and allowed to have opinions and discuss them.

Since you read here Aimee, think you might walk the dogs today? How many walks have they had this year? Or even just Ruby, how many times have you walked her since you got her? She should have got cats! Has the house of a dirty cat lady anyway! Just joking btw to anyone who has cats, I’m sure you unlike her have a clean house!

• Haha
I never normally comment on this site but I have to say I think the content she shows is a concern. Her daughter using the toilet is inappropriate to say the least. I can't understand how she spends so much time in her bed with the kids having free rein of the rest of the house. Worrying they eat alone. Her daughter is still young. Imagine she choked downstairs eating breakfast alone while she sits in bed upstairs. It makes no sense to me. The whole school work situation was awful. She laughed saying she didn't even realise she was meant to be using the learning platform the school were using then said she would get on it on the Monday and then weeks later admitted she hadn't. I'm not saying it hasn't been a difficult time but zero effort has been made on her part. Her mum now doing it I suppose is nice as she said she is a teacher but aimee lying around, not showered moaning about everything is a right kick in the teeth for her mum. I was shocked when she said she would like another baby as she openly speaks about her struggles and seems to spend a lot of time crying and overwhelmed by her responsibilities. I fully understand she struggles with her mental health and think she needs to seek appropriate support for this rather than starting and stopping her medication as this clearly isn't helping. Part of me feels sorry for her and I do think we only see part of the story on insta but what we do see is worrying. I think she needs to take time away from social media to work on herself, get her children into some form of routine and focus on what she has currently rather than more children, dogs etc.

Reactions: 9
Wow, just been catching up on this thread as a new follower - she pretty much directed me here making a big drama out of nothing it seems?
As for these ‘Glasgow mums’ the state of them 🤢 we get it you’ve got some baby fat, most of us that have had kids do! I know it’s normal yet I don’t feel the need to get my arse and tits out all over the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️
Agree with everyone she looks like her and her house stink 😩 I would not work with her if I was a brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I laughed at her saying she’s the talk of Tattle! This thread gets about 3 posts a day if that!!!! Hinch has just celebrated her 200th 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t get past that story of her daughter coming downstairs. If she knows that she isn’t safe using the stairs alone (as that quite blatantly isn’t safe) then why does she leave them unsupervised so often while she stays in bed!? It’s bad regardless, but worse knowing that she does that regularly. All it’d take is for her to bang her head or catch an arm or leg to end up injured...

I can’t get past that story of her daughter coming downstairs. If she knows that she isn’t safe using the stairs alone (as that quite blatantly isn’t safe) then why does she leave them unsupervised so often while she stays in bed!? It’s bad regardless, but worse knowing that she does that regularly. All it’d take is for her to bang her head or catch an arm or leg to end up injured...
The poor girl is basically just throwing herself down the stairs!

Hi guys. Tricia here 🤣 I’m just a bit uneasy she has left a massive paddling pool full of water out the back for weeks. So dangerous!

because she doesn’t care!! She lets her 3 and 6 year old play a game for over 12’s and then admits today “oh I thought it was violence and guns” so the fact she thought that and didn’t bother to check just shows her style of parenting. That’s another undeclared ad, I reported 3 yesterday bath bombs, sweets and drinks company to the ASA so will be reporting his one too! The fact she then says so blase oops I forgot isn’t good enough, all gifted stuff needs to declared in each story for 12 months after getting them! Seems excessive but that’s a small inconvenience for getting free things!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.