Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a riot. Not very likeable at all. Her arrogance will be her downfall. It is beyond me why these brands want anything to do with her. I purchased a few things from one of the businesses previously, but won't be back. I know a few people who are the same..

Reactions: 4
Thing is, she got her 20k goal but all she has been going on about is how tit she has been feeling and drama whilst her kids roam around eating either chocolate or maccie-d's. Not exactly something to aspire to!

Her anxiety vanished as quick as it came, that’s her done 3 trips to primark. If it was really that bad she would send her husband (after he’s made the dinner and dealt with the kids obv) just another one jumping on the mental health bandwagon.

I am about 99% sure she’s going to go in some MLM weight loss journey soon, ketones most likely since her “life coach” Jill is all over that. It will change her life, she will make money from her followers selling them an expensive dream, then by Christmas she will be over it and back to wine and smartie chocolate, she’s so predictable!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her anxiety vanished as quick as it came, that’s her done 3 trips to primark. If it was really that bad she would send her husband (after he’s made the dinner and dealt with the kids obv) just another one jumping on the mental health bandwagon.

I am about 99% sure she’s going to go in some MLM weight loss journey soon, ketones most likely since her “life coach” Jill is all over that. It will change her life, she will make money from her followers selling them an expensive dream, then by Christmas she will be over it and back to wine and smartie chocolate, she’s so predictable!
You know I was thinking this too about the anxiety thing, I just found it odd that it had vanished when she was able to go to all her appointments the other day, I’m getting the vibe that she’s a very confident, intelligent, individual and the reason it’s coming across as if she can’t cope with the whole family life cleaning cooking entertaining the children is because she wants to be do her social media and that’s getting in the way of it, after watching that the other day I unfollowed her

Reactions: 1
Has no one noticed that she buys followers every single day? I can't believe no one has questioned her on it yet.

Reactions: 2
Can I ask how do you find this out ?? Im not very clued up on this sort of stuff, I do find it very strange how quickly she gained all the followers

Can I ask how do you find this out ?? Im not very clued up on this sort of stuff, I do find it very strange how quickly she gained all the followers
Social Blade, very easy to find out all the info on these girls. She hasn't been buying them the past 4 days. Go look at her growth history, she was buying on average 450 per day. That's how she got to 20k. She's fooling alot of people!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Social Blade, very easy to find out all the info on these girls. She hasn't been buying them the past 4 days. Go look at her growth history, she was buying on average 450 per day. That's how she got to 20k. She's fooling alot of people!
Bloody hell, the absolute cheek of these people. Surly Instagram should do something about this 🤷🏼‍♀️

What the actual duck, iv just had a wee look that’s shocking😡 is there any way she can be exposed for this ??

Last edited:
Tbh I am not sure on this... Yes her growth was massive but she had so many shares etc...

Has no one noticed that she buys followers every single day? I can't believe no one has questioned her on it yet.
YES! I noticed this too since her stats haven’t changed much since she hit 20k!
They all buy them but this one was quite obvious even with lots of shares etc.
Also those “share” numbers are also shares to group chats 🙈 as well as page mentions

Also those “share” numbers are also shares to group chats 🙈 as well as page mentions
Really? 😂😂😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
Yep, if you click the little arrow it allows you to send it to any of your followers or to any of the Instagram group chats you have going! So when they show high numbers here it isn’t always page shares on stories!

Few Glasgow mums have engagement groups. So they have a private group chat and if they do a grid post they tell the group and they all jump over and like/comment/shares. They all also do shout outs for each other on those follow fridays

Not saying that is what social mama is doing but they are all at it xx

As someone who has tried to grow their page organically for years this absolutely boils my blood 🤬 absolutely shocking!!

• Heart
Genuinely cannot believe she bought those jeans in a 10. No one cares if you’re a 12 or 14 but at least admit it to yourself!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.