Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad and so true, they are still so little and the little boys get no attention at all😔😔😔 I feel sometimes people on tattle are really harsh on 'instagrammers' as we dont see it all, but like someone said above-she couldnt use that as an excuse because she does show it all.... If they were ever out of the house then we would see this documented.. Or if the dogs were ever walked... We would know as it would all be 'content'
She is on a high with growing followers, but with every mountain comes a slope... And i predict a big fall, mental health breakdown and who will suffer it the most? The kiddies😭
Definitely true
She just sounds so sad when talking to that little girl when she got back out of bed xx

• Sad
Reactions: 1
And now the crying picture...
Aimee... You are struggling because you are juggling too many balls, dont let instagram be more priority than your kids, spend quality time with them and you will see they will behave better and you will be happier! No amount of followers, or free fudge is worth this!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
10.50pm the wee girl is still up, making a munch for them both. Is she actually for real ? Seriously she needs to get a grip and get those kids into a stable routine. My 18mth old is bath bedded book at 7.15pm every night. Those poor kids need structure and routine. How are they going to cope when the wee boys are back in school and nursery

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She actually loves the attention.

I cannot believe the utter disarray in that house. She is so narcissistic with the whole "troll" issues. Revelling in any attention she gets. It's really pathetic. She needs to get a grip and delete her crap page.

Reactions: 1
She’ll call me a Tricia for this but whatever. No wonder the kids are up at this time when she’s filming them, chatting away like they’re the star of the show. Of course they want to stay up!!! Can’t stop them waking but kind of feel it would have been remedied quicker if she wasn’t using it for content.

Reactions: 5
Am I missing something? Has the rules changed re visiting people... lockdown...all that jazz??, genuinely, are we allowed to go visit people with new babies? Is it a new baby?

Reactions: 3
No rules changed but we are all trolls for pointing out her breaking government advice apparently. Look loads of people have broken lockdown rules here and there! I have a couple of times for personal reasons and used my best judgement to do so. Didn’t plaster it all over social media though. If you’re gonna do it at least be fly about it

No rules changed but we are all trolls for pointing out her breaking government advice apparently. Look loads of people have broken lockdown rules here and there! I have a couple of times for personal reasons and used my best judgement to do so. Didn’t plaster it all over social media though. If you’re gonna do it at least be fly about it
I agree, no one is perfect, I certainly haven’t adhered to the rules 100% every single day but she lacks common sense?! like you said, don’t plaster it across your platform if you’re gonna do it!

• Heart
I genuinely felt sorry for her last night but today she’s just reminded me what an hole she really is. Off to see a baby days old when she’s been seeing multiple people the last few weeks, we all know people can carry the virus but nto show symptoms and pass on to others. Obv her friend is a head as well for allowing her to visit. As much as she annoys me she doesn’t fail to make me laugh, today being her saying that after last night she really needs a kid free night....ummm you had one less than 24 hours ago!?!?

• Haha
Genuinely can’t believe how brazen she is about breaking lockdown rules.

newsflash- your page is public and I’m quite sure there will be more than one person pissed off with you and ready to report you!!!

Reactions: 4
I'm so annoyed with her flaunting these.lock down rules!
Why would you risk going to see a new born baby!?
The rules are there for a reason stop taking the piss, so risky to the child!!!

Also after the begging for help last week about getting her kids to bed and into a routine what the hell happened last night?!
Still up at midnight, why not put your phone down and do some parenting!! That little girl was playing up for the camera singing and while I do think that's very nice not appropriate for that time of night! She needs to really take a step back and learn how to mother! It's just so sad for the kids!!

Reactions: 6
Mum of wildings went to see the baby as well. Not sure if they went at the same times but they both posted about it and have large followings.

mid anyone says anything about them that is not sucking up they pull the Tricia/mental health/anxiety card xx

Mum of wildings went to see the baby as well. Not sure if they went at the same times but they both posted about it and have large followings.

mid anyone says anything about them that is not sucking up they pull the Tricia/mental health/anxiety card xx
Yeah that Abbie Draper was there too

• Angry
To me the most dumb ass is that Genevieve or whatever she is called, for letting every arshole and their dog to come and see the baby, so irresponsible

• Angry
To me the most dumb ass is that Genevieve or whatever she is called, for letting every arshole and their dog to come and see the baby, so irresponsible
She did spent a lot of time putting on fake tan. When my baby was days old I was lucky to even just was never mind put fake tan on and post pics on Instagram x

Think it’s each
She did spent a lot of time putting on fake tan. When my baby was days old I was lucky to even just was never mind put fake tan on and post pics on Instagram x
Think it just depends on the person tbh ... I washed no problem after I had my babies and made a conscious effort to get ready ... nothing wrong with not washing and nothing wrong with putting tan on or blow drying your hair etc whatever helps you through the process

I think everyone is different! I had a section with my little boy and couldn’t wait to get fake tan on again!! And get dressed normally up and about!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.