Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour is strange, she lies in her bed til lunchtime pretty much every day, her kids get themselves up and get partner works full time. Granny does homeschooling via FaceTime, she naps at the in laws when they were meant to be packing / unpacking or something, she's recently come off her meds, I'd be seriously concerned for her if I was a family member. The way she's added all the words to her comparison photo is like she's trying to convince herself she is happy. I'm all for body positivity but to go from one extreme to the other isn't exactly healthy and her diet is very poor quality, you still need to take care of yourself by eating nutritious food. I haven't followed her before lockdown and only recently. Even taking herself for a bath in the middle of the morning, like you have young kids?! Who does that, save your self care for after bedtime and keep the kids busy all day so they're ready to go to sleep at a half decent time. She honestly baffles me the way she goes about things and presents herself on social media. No wonder she's gotten so many new followers cause it's a bit of a car crash!

Reactions: 4
Her mum only started doing home schooling the poor wee boy has went months without anything except screen time.

xx

Reactions: 1
I wonder if her mum took the kids, seemed very quiet last night and now baths at 10am....

Had to laugh at her yesterday saying the reason why she isn’t home schooling her kid is because she doesn’t have the time, someone always needs her attention. Most of us are home schooling multiple kids, working from home or still going to work, a lot of single parents plus still managing to get on with it and not living in a tit tip! It’s not as if home schooling has slipped because she’s been cleaning, making home cooked meals, doing her actual washing, taking the kids outdoors...she’s busy on instagram collecting bath bombs!
That bath board is a health hazard 🤢

She has just posted Kyle has the kids and then mentioned she used to work in subway. Wonder if she has been reading here xx

Reactions: 3
The fact she’s just stopped her medication is a major concern! It’s recommended you stay on them for at least a year once you start to feel ‘better’ then wean yourself off with support from trained professionals, just completely stopping can have consequences!

I think she is actually lost, she has no routine with her kids or herself and films EVERYTHING. She needs to lay off the phone and get herself in a better place then go back on Instagram. Fair enough having a daytime bath, it’s miserable weather in Scotland today and her kids are with their dad but why not turn off your phone & go relax with your book instead of filming your book then talking to your phone the entire time. If I was her mum I would be concerned.

Reactions: 3
She has just posted Kyle has the kids and then mentioned she used to work in subway. Wonder if she has been reading here xx
She worked in a beauty shop as well when she left school, it wasn’t a salon per se more a shop that offered a few treatments. Think they trained her up in some. Then she became a mobile beautician.

She’s really wanting to be the new Truwash rep it would seem. She is asking on her stories if anyone works for Waitrose or has connections, then on her list of goals of people who have apparently contacted her, Truwash is there and their goal is to get into a Waitrose. If you go in their IG page, they don’t even follow her!! The man who owns the company he has in his story today that being stocked in a Waitrose is his ultimate goal, but he has no idea if it will ever happen And probably just a dream, then we have Aimee who can’t even look after her own kids going to somehow get him in 🙄😂 she really needs to sort her own life out not others! That life coaching thing she was trying to flog for £150 is starting soon so this is her planting the seed for all the give positive thoughts of for others and great things will come to you! The girl was part of her recent online event along with that girl from Atomic kitten, I would put money on it that she is going to become a Ketones ambassador. I bet that solves all her issues, she will be off medication and pushing that down her followers throats to make a quick buck!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, I don't have dogs so have never had to crate train etc, but the crate she is using looks tiny?! I could be totallly off the mark here but her fully grown dog looked far too small for that tiny wee crate she's used. Maybe it's right that they're small but all my friends who've used crates for their dogs have always had really spacious ones even for small breeds. Glad she's taking steps to sort out the toilet training but seems a bit harsh locking them in tiny crates.

She doesn’t have time to do any homeschool work but has miraculously found time to sit and complete her journal?!

• Sad
  • Haha
She doesn’t have time to do any homeschool work but has miraculously found time to sit and complete her journal?!
That’s different - She’s helping people achieve their goals cos she is a Boss witch & gotta get to 20k 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Her kids have been shipped out to be looked after by someone else and she’s at home colouring in. She couldn't even her Daughter to bed last night, after 10pm she had her performing when she filmed her for her stories. Absolute disgrace this morning, filming herself talking about fake tan and she hadn’t even let those poor dogs out to the toilet. She needs to get a grip and sort her priorities out!

Youngest is up at 10:30am and the first thing she gets to eat is chocolate coco pops??? Those poor kids never get fruit or vegetables, they’ll be malnourished. Is it any wonder with all the sugar and caffeine (from choc) they get that they won’t go to their beds at a reasonable time?? Don’t get me started on those poor dogs not getting walked. People like them shouldn’t be allowed animals. And no Aimee it’s not trolling when people have genuine concerns over the well-being of children and animals. Somebody needs to step in and give her a talking to about her parenting and get those dogs taken off them so they can get some proper exercise like dogs should be getting every day not just running about your tit infested back garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Seriously... I think she is depressed as who lies in bed so much with 3 young kids and 2 dogs... She also said she has no energy to put kids to bed, yet she then posted that she should be reading and replying to her dm's now... They all eat so much sugar, no wonder she has no energy ... Its sad so many people say they can 'relate' to her... Do we really live in a country of such tit lazy parents???

• Sad
Maybe her kids are whinging all the time cos they want proper attention and not just a phone stuck in their faces to act up for a camera. I know those kids would like to get their wellies on and run around the woods or a park and splash in puddles, they shouldn’t be on computers or tv all day long, eating their lunch at 2pm and snacking on sugar all day. She’s her own worst enemy- get your phone down and look after your kids instead of sitting on your phone all day and night documenting your life. If she was my mate I would be going thru her like a dose of salts

She needs to take a long hard look at herself and sort out some kind of normality and routine. Forget about Instagram, it’s clearly taking up more hours than a full time job for her, and with 3 young kids and 2 dogs anyone would struggle. She needs to remember this isn’t her job, her job is being a mum and she is clearly putting more effort into Instagram than she does her kids and something has to give and it should be Instagram not her kids and their home! Saying she can’t cope indicates Jackson screaming in the background and the fighting isn’t a one off, kids don’t cry like that for no reason (usually!). Someone said on here before that she makes them look like Mary Poppins and it’s true! She thinks we are all jealous but when I watch her stories and her house I feel better about myself! It‘s like watching those programs like how clean is your house when you probably should be tidying your own but you watch that you realise how clean and tidy you are and a few toys really isn’t the tip you’ve just called it! It’s a mixture of pathetic and embarrassing the need for some people to be insta famous!

• Heart
My heart just breaks for this kids. She said right now I should be buzzing for this page and I have been tagged in this....I’m sorry but right now you should be reading those kids a bed time story and be putting them to bed. Never have I seen her do any activities with them at all. Xx

• Sad
My heart just breaks for this kids. She said right now I should be buzzing for this page and I have been tagged in this....I’m sorry but right now you should be reading those kids a bed time story and be putting them to bed. Never have I seen her do any activities with them at all. Xx
So sad and so true, they are still so little and the little boys get no attention at all😔😔😔 I feel sometimes people on tattle are really harsh on 'instagrammers' as we dont see it all, but like someone said above-she couldnt use that as an excuse because she does show it all.... If they were ever out of the house then we would see this documented.. Or if the dogs were ever walked... We would know as it would all be 'content'
She is on a high with growing followers, but with every mountain comes a slope... And i predict a big fall, mental health breakdown and who will suffer it the most? The kiddies😭

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.