Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute ignorance of her is disgusting with her breaking the law right now. Saying oh sorry Trisha but I am going to help my mother in law unpack....people can’t even go to family funerals right now and you’re breaking the law and plastering it for all to see. The virus is still there, people are still seriously ill if they catch it, people are still dying every day and she’s in the shielding category with her sons asthma she previously told us. She’s a selfish twit!

Reactions: 6
Ok so iv never heard of a pizza crunch supper ?— looks like deep fried battered pizza ? — is this a Scottish thing?

Reactions: 3
Ok so iv never heard of a pizza crunch supper ?— looks like deep fried battered pizza ? — is this a Scottish thing?
It's a Glasgow thing, but yes, deep fried battered pizza. I live further north and it's not something that's on the menu. Honestly I think it sounds pretty bad but something that might be nice when you're stumbling home at 3am after a night out

I’m all one for embracing the body and all that but does any one else feel like she’s just constantly promoting diabetes ???? There’s embracing your body and then just advertising how to be a slob and eat shite ... she’s trying to be an influencer and all she’s influencing is bad health !!! Not a role model for those children in any sort of way it’s disgusting

Reactions: 4
We r further north and its in some chippys here....abso revolting 😷 saying that id polish off a kingrib supper no bother 😂 and a deep fried toffee crisp is 👌.....anyway i wouldnt get hard nipples over a battered cooncil pizza!!

I’m all one for embracing the body and all that but does any one else feel like she’s just constantly promoting diabetes ???? There’s embracing your body and then just advertising how to be a slob and eat shite ... she’s trying to be an influencer and all she’s influencing is bad health !!! Not a role model for those children in any sort of way it’s disgusting
Yes and I'm quite frankly disgusted at how much chocolate she feeds them esp the wee girl, she once put a chocolate ban on for a month or smth, the wee girls was crying as she was showing her chocolate and saying she cant have it, as if she would understand the ban her stupid mom imposed on her for instagram!

Also... Her most recent stories opening fudge, guessing its a gift to promote, but its not been marked like this🙄anyway... She is forcing the kids to say thank you😑... So the wee boy is excited and trying to tell her smth and she totally shuts him down/ignores and keeps on repeating ' what do you say... You say thank you!' ffs he is just excited and wants to tell you something you stupid witch

Reactions: 4
So messed up making her kids preform in their underwear for free fudge. If I was the business sending her that free fudge id be very uncomfortable getting tagged in that. Could she not have put some bloody clothes on them before getting them to preform and say thank you to the gram?! Give your kids some bloody dignity ffs.

Oh we are all just jealous trolls? I don't think so, my kid has been in bed since 730 and I am not sad or jealous and I do not pimp my kid out for free snacks. She makes me sick. Totally agree with the above about diabetes, she's giving them kids the worst start when it comes to eating and looks like her son is a better chef than her. She should be ashamed of herself.

The side by side belly shots of her and kimmyg was the weirdest thing I've ever seen..

• Haha
why would she show her kids in their underwear like that?! I would never embarrass mine like that on social media! Also to add, im in Glasgow, never been a fan of a pizza crunch but a king rib supper, 2 pickles and a can of irn bru solves most things 😂

• Haha
She’s been quiet today hopefully maybe being a mum for once. No doubt she’ll come and and do the whole mental health pish

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Probably not out her bed yet, kids will be up and playing downstairs themselves
Pretty much. Claims she’s been up cleaning but she’s now lying in one of the kids beds while they wreck the place (and she hasnt fed them) in clothes she’s had on for about 3 days.

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.