Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

XYZ123_2020

I feel sorry for her, she is so young (even though she looks like a middle-aged woman!!) to be stuck at home with 3 kids and no prospects till they are all at high school and able to be more independent. That doesn't mean she's not a twat though, she does talk one load of crap and she is quite thick. But she is no different from the other boring mothers who all whitter on about being busy with their projects businesses and it is a load of spin ie. angelina walsh, abbie draper, rachel murray... boring, boring, boring.

Reactions: 5

Peach*123

I feel sorry for her husband, so from what I gather.
He goes to work,
He washes the dishes
He cooks the dinner
He does the shopping

She doesn't work
She doesn't homeschool
She naps during the day

At first I did used to think he spent a helluva lot of time playing COD leaving her with the kids but now I think he deserves the break cos he seems to do more than her

Anyone else think the same?

Omg.. Did you see the most recent post? 😂😂😂 So first she is saying the kids haven't been anywhere, which we know is not true... They have been places, but anyway... Then she asks 'what' s your opinion on taking kids shopping' but asks for 'no negative opinions'? 🙈😂 So you can only reply if you agree with what she is doing or what?

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
100% gifted her meal or at least a good amount discounted with the amount of tags.
And a big middle finger up to all the rules and restrictions in place at the moment. These beggars won’t be happy until someone in their close circle is seriously affected with this virus

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I feel so sorry for you guys in Aberdeen and please remember not all Glasgow mums break the rules for free ice cream.

i wanted to message the ice cream place and say how stupid it was especially as they share all the pictures x
The dessert shop photos all over socials last night were embarrassing. Given the current climate I believe it would have been more appropriate to give out the free desserts to key workers, and all the people who work minimum wage jobs who’ve had no choice but to work all the way through lockdown while these arseholes sit at home and complain because they can’t go for a Nando’s.

I didn't even bother looking at the companies insta page purely because of her 😂. She could have easily done those stories in a few slides but as usual she dragged it on and I lost interest and skipped most of it. Why when she gets disturbed did she not delete and start again. Does she think it makes her relatable? It comes across as very messy and highlights to me how little attention she pays her kids at times.
So she was going to have her gifted dinner, put the oven on, forgot, put the kids to bed, went to put the oven back on and wasn't feeling it? We've all done something similar but that isn't exactly a great advert is it.
Do the Glasgow mummy bloggers reach out to companies first? Because they seem to get rather a lot and I can't think why?
I think this every time I watch her stories. They aren’t live videos so I don’t understand why she doesn’t just stop, or cut it out before posting. I have never seen someone drag something out over so many stories either.

Tricia47636

She cant get anything done because she's trying to tell Instagram what she is doing, while trying to do it. This means she is always distracted. If she really feels the need to tell us about her day, come on and say morning here are my plans (eg tidy up), go tidy up then when that's done and you've seen to your kids and whatnot, come back on instagram. It's not rocket science and I am the Queen of procrastination.

Ladybee

Was the oldest boy late for school today? The kids had been up for an hour before her and she left herself 1 hour to get 3 kids fed, dressed and out the door? Is she for real?! Sorry for all the questions but it truly amazes me the lack of adulting she does. You have one job, get them out to school/nursery on time. There are countless single parents out there doing this, juggling actual jobs, getting kids out the door and yet she fails miserably! Rant over lol!!

Fandan

Amazing how everyone is already bored of talking about her on here, because her chat has been the same boring shizz for the past 3 weeks.
It’s a bad day when people don’t have anything new to say on your content, because your content isn’t new 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

DizzeeRascal

I can’t not voice my opinion on her anymore! So now, she NEEDS a cleaner. Does she not have 2 kids now that are back at school and one who could be in nursery. Even at that if she only has one at home she could basically clean 1 room a day. I get it, it’s hard with kids. But this...i was totally drawn in to begin with, but now I think. Just put your phone away, stop letting your kids help them selves to whatever and go and be a bloody parent! Set boundaries. Put your “work” behind. Your job is to raise those kids and try the fuck to train the dogs. Not doing new look hauls. Jeezus

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s 28?! That’s wild I thought she was about 35. Not in a dig at her looks way but in a like...she looks and acts like a rundown maw that’s been through the wars 😂

She’s so silly with this because I for one only found out about the “drama” on here. I’ve not got a clue who the other two are and she’s acting like it was on the news and she needs to address it

• Haha

Monk

Bugger me. Just seen the latest stories about needing this platform to make money so her husband doesn’t need to work

here’s a novel idea!!!! go and get a bloody job if you really care!!

• Haha

Gingerella82

Shes one lazy fucker.....no food in and hoose is a mess.tidy up dress ur 3 bairns and go fucking shopping its not hard!!...hope kyle is home soon cause im hungry wtf??....poor kyle 😂 hes away get punted to the shops or left with the screaming brats who probly need air and their eyeballs rested from tv!!!fml 😂 rant over

• Haha
  • Angry

Instainsta

Chatty Member
What was just super yesterday was that all these insta huns were showing their followers how to social distance........

As someone who’s in Aberdeen this infuriates me.
I feel so sorry for you guys in Aberdeen and please remember not all Glasgow mums break the rules for free ice cream.

i wanted to message the ice cream place and say how stupid it was especially as they share all the pictures x

• Heart

Eyeswideopen

Having a bath last night and then putting on the manky jumper she’s slept in and wore all day 🤢 clearly running out of clean clothes since we’ve saw those bags and bags of dirty washing....how hard is it to put a washing on and she’s easily able to hang up outside 🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
And now the crying picture...
Aimee... You are struggling because you are juggling too many balls, dont let instagram be more priority than your kids, spend quality time with them and you will see they will behave better and you will be happier! No amount of followers, or free fudge is worth this!!!

• Heart

Eyeswideopen

Her kids have been shipped out to be looked after by someone else and she’s at home colouring in. She couldn't even her Daughter to bed last night, after 10pm she had her performing when she filmed her for her stories. Absolute disgrace this morning, filming herself talking about fake tan and she hadn’t even let those poor dogs out to the toilet. She needs to get a grip and sort her priorities out!

Trey93

Said it before but so shocking how little supervision her children have. Agree with the comment above, no idea why she got another dog... I didn’t think she bothered much with the first one.

Always says she only shows her house when it’s messy to show others it’s ok to be like that but most of the time it’s clean. She shows it on her stories morning noon and night and it’s always the same.

Her husband seems to work really hard while she’s lying in her bed not even parenting her children. She also favours the little girl, you never see her playing with her boys.

Eyeswideopen

She needs to take a long hard look at herself and sort out some kind of normality and routine. Forget about Instagram, it’s clearly taking up more hours than a full time job for her, and with 3 young kids and 2 dogs anyone would struggle. She needs to remember this isn’t her job, her job is being a mum and she is clearly putting more effort into Instagram than she does her kids and something has to give and it should be Instagram not her kids and their home! Saying she can’t cope indicates Jackson screaming in the background and the fighting isn’t a one off, kids don’t cry like that for no reason (usually!). Someone said on here before that she makes them look like Mary Poppins and it’s true! She thinks we are all jealous but when I watch her stories and her house I feel better about myself! It‘s like watching those programs like how clean is your house when you probably should be tidying your own but you watch that you realise how clean and tidy you are and a few toys really isn’t the tip you’ve just called it! It’s a mixture of pathetic and embarrassing the need for some people to be insta famous!

• Heart

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s a clown - the baby play park where she took her 2 youngest was empty so they were going down the slide and she decided it was too much so dragged them home, yet she can go see a brand new baby, go to Primark/Home Bargs/Asda and god knows where else

I also can’t believe Jilly Isabella has gone down south to model for BooHoo after today’s news about them paying the slaves they illegally employ £3.50 Per hour - she’s disgusting

Last edited: