Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg she wants to make a YouTube channel and do a FOOD SHOP haul 🥴🥴 nobody gives a fuck about what shite you’ve bought for dinner! Please just get a real job and take care of your kids!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
So it's Callie's birthday tomorrow. Another excuse for: kids eating chocolate cake/cookies for breakfast (gifted of course!), being late for school/nursery and visiting half a dozen family and friends in their houses.
Well I was pretty close with this! The Kilgours have really outdone themselves with all sitting at neighbouring tables in the restaurant then gathering together outside. Tramps, the lot of them.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Totally agree , haven't had a mock tail since I was about 14 on a family holiday 😂 I just order a coke etc if I'm on the soft drinks and was the same when I was pregnant. Cocktails needs to be 80% alcohol to be any good 🤪
I quite like a mocktail but for the price I would rather just get a real one. It was probably for the gram.......a glass of coke doesn’t make for a ‘glam’ insta prop.
Same as people who make a big show about drinking the non alcoholic versions of wine and cider. Just have a fucking coke like everyone else!

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

100% she will have been brain washed into thinking she can be the next big thing. The girl that got her started her mum was one of the first in the UK 10 years ago to give it a go, so they are at the top of the chain, making decent money. This girls family are also millionaires, massive million pound home, private school, holidays home etc so they had nothing to lose when they started it. Where as Aimee would be best if going out and getting a part time job, but that clearly doesn’t appeal to her insta famous wannabe ways. I just think these MLM companies are ethically wrong and pushed down people’s throats selling an unreslistic dream. I doubt it was thriving like she is saying, because she was going on recently about how Instagram was giving her an opportunity to earn money to contribute to her family for the first time in years. She forgets what she says, so I can’t tell the truth from lies that come out her mouth 🤷🏼‍♀️

Doesn‘t look like she needs the money though, with all the crap she buys, £100 hair cuts, nails, Botox, fillers, takeaways, running 2 cars, decently new build house.....either it’s all on credit cards or I’m doing something wrong with me and my husband both working full time!

Last edited:

Ladybee

The boots are tacky? She has seen that jogging suit (whatever you want to call it) she was gifted hasn’t she? The green sequenced number?! 🤔🤔

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Social Maw details every effort she makes in her house from squaring up the bedrooms to spending what must have been a complete waste of time dressing dolls, but has anyone ever seen her strip and change the beds? I swear they have all been sleeping in the same bedding for months - must be rank in there :sick:
You do realise she is going to read this and we will get a big 40 insta stories detailing bed change day.........

• Haha

Eyeswideopen

Sat upstairs plastering her face with make up listening to an audio book.....honestly she is like a teenager and they kids are her siblings that she’s looking after whilst dad‘s (Kyle) at works!

What on earth is she wearing in that green glittery thing! It’s in line with her mental age of who would wear it, but it’s about 3 sizes too small 👀

No anxiety today with being out and about, shopping and out for dinner....🙄😴

Curly

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe she wasn’t there for the wee boy going to nursery and tried to justify it that he would ‘cause a scene’. I’m sorry but that’s more reason his MOTHER should be there. The wee boy would have been feeling anxious and should have his parent there to support him. I am disgusted that she chose an eye lash appointment over her child.

instasheep

This infuriates me!

Blatantly promoting that she broken lockdown rules to visit a new born. I thought she was a bit of a thicko but this proves it. Absolute embarrassment of a person.

I think people need to call her out so she realises she's not funny or clever.

Also she needs a good scrub. Why broadcast that. We can see it! 🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Georgethecat

VIP Member
I love how she’s getting a sleep consultant in 🤣 here’s an idea - when your 2 nearly 3 year old at the time gets up at 10pm asking for a piece and cheese you tell her in kid friendly language to fucking piss off instead of filming her for the gram 🤣
She's not got a clue!! Needs a cleaner, needs a sleep consultant, tortures herself when her kids have any screen free time because they want her actual attention. What does this woman do all week? Cause it's not parenting and it's not housework.

• Haha

Ladybee

She doesn’t have time to do any homeschool work but has miraculously found time to sit and complete her journal?!

• Sad
  • Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Finally unfollowed after this mornings stories. I’m so bloody fed up of watching a woman who has never done a hard graft in her life talk about how she has no time to do anything and is so overwhelmed. Some of us are over here working full time, parenting, home schooling on non-school days, running a household, maintaining friendships and relationships, and NOT complaining about it. She has no f**cking grasp of reality whatsoever and it will come back to bite her in the bloody a**e one day - which no doubt she’ll take a picture of and plaster everywhere with fake, uplifting words. Sorry Aimee but you are so dull and predictable now, and just downright annoying. Get a job, contribute to society, I guarantee you’ll feel better with a REAL routine and not one that consists of “wake up, watch Frozen, Instagram, lunch, Instagram, something non-socially-distanced, home bargains, Instagram, Instagram, meltdown, kids meltdown, Instagram, dinner, Instagram crying on toilet about how today was so stressful”. Yawn.
Couldn't agree more. She is very boring on Instagram and I think she knows that and that's why she's feeling overwhelmed. She feels pressure to be online almost 24/7 because that's the way she made her page and wants to be a successful influencer, yet she knows she doesn't really do anything worth while all day. Nothing of any real content anyway. She puts this pressure on herself and at times I almost feel sorry for her. I think she's addicted to her phone and any/all engagement she gets through replies and mentions etc so won't just have a few days of no Instagram. When she does "go quiet" she's straight back on the next day saying sorry (as if anyone actually cares) and then goes into detail about what her day consisted of anyway and how she just needed a break. It's a cycle and she repeats it often.
She has no time to do anything because her time is filled with her doing nothing. She's very very lucky to not have to work while also living in a nice house with her husband and 3 children and getting things #gifted regularly. I know not everything is as it seems in instagram, but loads of people would love that opportunity. She comes across as lonely and I guess spending all that time in your stories could make you feel less alone if you were in that mind frame.
I think she would definitely feel a bit better if she had some structure to her day, get up, get the kids ready for school and nursery and then set aside an hour or two throughout the day for her filming for instagram. Instwas she films everything, noone needs that many clips of you lying in bed saying you're overwhelmed.

montydonfc

VIP Member
I’m new to her page but completely lost as to why/how she’s building followers so quickly. I really actually quite feel for her. Another young mother who’s so desperate for her 15 mins of fame that she allows that to become the biggest thing in her life. How if you are a stay at home mum, even with 3 young children do you need to gut your house every single day? She’s got no routine, structure in her house - what am I missing that’s inspirational? And now all the Botox and filler - she’s a carbon copy of all the other Glasgow insta mamas.

Eyeswideopen

A nail and eyelash appointment taking priority over taking her son back to nursery after 5 months off 🙄🙄🙄 she’s doing great with being a mum influencer....

Here we go with the MLM arbonne scam. Selling their fizz sticks £30 a box when can get a box of the same stuff from Holland and Barrett with exact ingredients for £6.75 😴😴😴

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
Poor kid - I dropped my daughter back at nursery last week after 5 months off and it was awful, all the kids were upset but at the end of the day you show up cos your their mum, you don’t pick getting a beauty treatment over taking them to nursery & reassuring them it will be okay. I need to unfollow her tho cos her content is dire!

Was I hearing right on her story? Please tell me she didn’t just say you are so bi-polar aren’t you? to her little girl. Wow this is outrageous.