Thesocialmama.xo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All you’re likely to be missing is her drinking shakes and telling you how amazing she feels and trying to sign everyone up for £240 a month (that’s how much it was last year anyway and think I was told was a special discount price 🥴) and by December she will be back lying in bed eating chocolate and drinking wine/coke telling you how she wasn’t truly happy and now she is again having put on weight....sound familiar!? 😴 thats exactly how it went the last time 🧐🙄

Reactions: 3
She quite clearly prioritised looking 'good' (debatable) for her night out with the vacuous real mums of insta over her wee boy's first day at nursery. No way was she missing her hair and nail appointment when those photo ops were on the table. The real story comes out in the end. Real mums show up. Always. She's a disgraceful example of a parent. That poor wee boy. It's been a rough few months for weans and she couldn't be there on his big day. It's actually heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
I’ve unfollowed now. Not even a decent “love to hate” follow so I had to go 😂

I actually quite liked all their outfits 🤣 but wasn’t feeling the denim shorts one. Without heels I feel that’s an outfit you would wear out the back on a hot day not for a nice dinner.

I honestly cannot believe she wasn’t there for the wee boy going to nursery and tried to justify it that he would ‘cause a scene’. I’m sorry but that’s more reason his MOTHER should be there. The wee boy would have been feeling anxious and should have his parent there to support him. I am disgusted that she chose an eye lash appointment over her child.
Absolutely 100% to this!!! Horrible thing is, these type of situations kids never forget & unfortunately they shape their older behaviours/attitudes etc.
I’ve taught many a child/teenager in my time who’ll tell you about these stories when you’re getting to the root of another problem.
Poor child, totally disregarded for an insignificant appointment that could’ve been changed 😞

Reactions: 2
Missing your son’s first day at nursery is a rotten thing to do. He’ll remember that! My mum missed my nursery nativity and I’ve never forgotten! Granted she was a single parent working and in those days it was hard to get days off but I still remember it. She sent my nana instead so no counselling required 😂.

• Heart
But remember she is a good mum she has had this confirmed

no way would I miss the first day back at school/nursery especially with the fact they haven’t been in forever xx

Reactions: 6
Wow - not looked at her for a while as she is just so boring, but had to have a peek - what the feck is that dress all about!! and could she raise her boobs any nearer to her neck? It's doesn't do anything for the triple chins. Also have I missed something, why are they always banging on about not drinking, having mocktails? Is one of them an alchie? Social Maw certainly isn't teetotal, as she rambles even more when she's clearly had a wee vino. As for being so self-absorbed on the biggest day of the year so far for your kids, when they are going back to school after 5 months and are also worried in their own wee minds, that is just despicable.

What about the stress and anxiety she gets so badly...soon forgot about it when she is off for Botox, hair appointments and nail appointments x

She doesn't seem to suffer with it in these situations!!! But she can sit in her bed while World War 3 is breaking out downstairs and rattle on about nothing to her phone - I suffer from anxiety and I could not be in her house with that noise, it would make me crazy.

Reactions: 1
Wow - not looked at her for a while as she is just so boring, but had to have a peek - what the feck is that dress all about!! and could she raise her boobs any nearer to her neck? It's doesn't do anything for the triple chins. Also have I missed something, why are they always banging on about not drinking, having mocktails? Is one of them an alchie?
Daly Drivel is an alcoholic I believe.

• Wow
I've only followed her while she has been pregnant and then having new baby, so didn't realise that. I know we can't talk about her, but she comes across as very strange with no self-awareness. We'll see how long the new business lasts, wellness coach and lash lady lol maybe she'll jump on the Arbonne wagon, that wee vile Draper lassie is an Arbonne rep too, so they will all be fighting for new team members.

“Citris sashes” is that right aye? New and improved uniform for when the orange walk comes back next year?! 🤣

She's has heartburn so bad that it felt like a mini heart attack, but I'm sure it's nothing to do with those sachets she's been throwing down her neck the past few days!! That's a good ad for her new business venture - I wouldn't be touching them.

• Haha
How are companies like Quiz gifting her outfits? Personally I wouldn't even think to look there for an outfit and still think of all the school disco clothes from years ago, which I'm sure they've now moved on from... But she's not a massive, well known influencer so I wonder if she has contacted them. I don't know how this gifted stuff works with actual established companies

Quiz lost all their social media staff and their influencer connections, so they are struggling a bit at the minute and seem to be a bit desperate - they were starting to get a good reputation, but have gone back to the cheap tat and are throwing it at every overweight mum on Insta. You will see the same horrible tops on so many Glasgow accounts, like Pink Peony and Life of a wife etc.

Now shes gluten intolerant..... jesus christ pick a disease woman and stick to it. Its a new one everyday!!!
And got arthritis , so it was the shits, heart attack, gluten intolerance and arthritis all in a day. Yet she's looooving her fizz sticks 🤣 what a load of tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.